Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Cy-Chop Video Review by Pixel Dan

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar

MOTU Classics Cy-Chop Video Review by Pixel Dan

*wipes brow*

Bam! Cy-Chop Review!

Enjoy! Additional questions, just ask! Now that all these videos are done, I'll try to grab some of the additional pics tonight that folks have been asking for.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

wow so many reviews in such a short span of time! Thank you Pixel Dan!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Great review Dan! Agree Cy-Chop goes in at #2 for me as well after Draego. He feels very vintage, only wish his scissors were smaller.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Cool! Must have now!

It seems that he looks much better in the video than in the pictures!

Those scissors are way to big. That's a negative for me. I think it takes away from the figure. I wish they were more in scale with the figure. A lot a lot smaller.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I'm tempted to get him... but if I do, I will be cutting the scissors very short & re-painting the edges.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Thanks Pixel Dan! I'm amazed at the lightning speed of reviews!

Snappy Threader
    Cool review. I am not sold on Cy-Chop though. Clear chest hurts him in my eyes as do the scissor hands. If they would have left the full blue Beast Man body, and included real hands, I would be sold for multiple purchases....

Very cool looking figure. Thanks for the review, Dan!
    Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. ― Apple Inc.

terrible looking figure. ugh. no sir, I don't like it.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Dan, you are a machine! Thanks for pumping out all these videos!

I have to say that I'm slowly turning the corner on this guy... Knowing that his scissors pop out of his arms really makes me happy.

Heroic Warrior
    Sold! At first I had almost no reason to like this figure... at second, third, fourth glance he started to appeal to me. Now just seeing the review it is a definite buy, the Doppelganger spy monkey accessory kit should work great with this guy!

Does that Horde belt work on Rattlor?
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Yeah, that Doppleganger set is going to look fantastic with this guy. It's gonna be fun.

I love Cy-Chop! With smaller scissors, there's almost nothing separating him from the clamping figures, so I'm glad they're huge.

Cy-Chop will fit in right along Multi-Bot if they ever get around to him!

Dan! Thanks for the reviews!

I know it must have been a tough weekend for you!

I think he looks really good in the video, especially in all the scissor poses. As far as his scissor hands being too big, they remind me of Sy-Klone's gigantic disk weapon and that seems to fit fine.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    This guy still looks like a big, awful mess to me. I don't get "Vintage Masters" out of this at all. I get "I dropped some glue in the spare parts bin, hey, look what it made!"

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Are his eyes still translucent like we seen in the pics from SDCC? Kinda like what Metal Head from TMNT and Scourge from Transformers RiD have going on.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

its a beautiful japan inspired robot but, unfortunately, I dont collect them. but, you know, I like the mini-comics atmosphere above all.
    thanks anyway for the latest reviews pixel dan.
    WISHLIST: Green and Purple Mask of Power demons, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Prince Dakon, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

He's a big kooky mess that doesn't make any sense... and that's why I think he actually fits MotU. He's not perfect, but I don't hate him. Although, I am a little baffled as to why his head is so similar to Strongarm, and he has a similar gimmick. Cy-chop isn't that bad, but if he's gonna be so much like Strongarm, I'd rather just have Strongarm.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Opinions are definitely going to be mixed on this guy, and there's nothing wrong with that! But I really do love him! I don't know if it's his blue colors, the translucent chest (which you guys know I'm a sucker for), or what...but he really appeals to me. And I really can picture that scissor feature in the vintage line. He's definitely my second favorite 30th figure right now. Until Grayskullman comes out. Then he'll probably be bumped down to #3.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I like this guy even more now that Dan has shown us more of the interchangeability. I can just imagine a scene where those giant blades are spinning toward He-Man with seemingly no means of escape. And I actually like his crazy mash-up design more than Strongarm. I'll definitely be adding him to the ranks. However, I don't like him as a member of the Horde. His look is much better suited to Skeletor's motley crew. But the orange belt just works with his colors. Has anyone posted pics of him without the orange belt? Is it a black belt underneath?

Heroic Warrior
    Darn it, this needs to be uploaded to youtube. There's something wrong with the player for me (there wasn't earlier on all the other reviews that came out today, but now it freezes on all of them :\ )
    Fabulous secret powers revealed