Thread: 1:4 He-Man Bust from Tweeterhead

1:4 He-Man Bust from Tweeterhead

Received an e-mail alert from BBTS earlier today letting me know that the 1:4 He-Man bust from Tweeterhead is now available for Pre-Order.

......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Really happy with how he turned out.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    I agree. He looks great! Wonderful job Nate and Tweeterhead!!
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Not feeling this one at all. I feel he looks like a rugged man in a soft wig. And his head looks to big for the bottom half of the chest. Sorry guys, big fan, & I really want to say nice things, but this does not read as a definitive version of He-Man to me.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 5.30.16!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Not feeling this one at all. I feel he looks like a rugged man in a soft wig. And his head looks to big for the bottom half of the chest. Sorry guys, big fan, & I really want to say nice things, but this does not read as a definitive version of He-Man to me.
    DUDE, he didn't ask what you thought of it, just that it was on pre-sale. (Don't be so cold.)

How much does it cost?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Yup He-Man's bust is easily the least favorite from this series. An easy pass for me.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    How much does it cost?
    You can pre-order him here:
    http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectib...erhead-902627/

We knew that when we designed him, any of the busts really, that we weren't going to please every MotU fan out there. I'm sorry this design doesn't do it for the couple of you that don't like it.
    This is our take on the man. We're very happy with how he came out, and remember, photos never do these statues justice, seeing the sculpt in hand adds so much more. I'm very proud of our work here.

Thankfully we live in a time where there are numerous looks and products for MotU out there! What a great time to be a MotU fan!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

We knew that when we designed him, any of the busts really, that we weren't going to please every MotU fan out there. I'm sorry this design doesn't do it for the couple of you that don't like it.
    This is our take on the man. We're very happy with how he came out, and remember, photos never do these statues justice, seeing the sculpt in hand adds so much more. I'm very proud of our work here.

Thankfully we live in a time where there are numerous looks and products for MotU out there! What a great time to be a MotU fan!
    I like how the base is reminiscent of the cards, back in the days.

While I think he looks pretty great, that face is definately the most Aryan I've ever seen this blonde bombshell. I mean that is the face of an Imperial Officer or a Dark Elf.

I cannot/will not buy any of these anyway, so whatever, but though I am not questioning the quality of work (because it is great) it would not be for me.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I like how the base is reminiscent of the cards, back in the days.
    Yeah, I dig that too. It's super cool
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!

I'm mixed on this one. It looks like he has a 5 o'clock shadow, which I'm not a fan of on a representation of He-Man. The hair also seems a bit too flat. Perhaps it'll grow on me.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Well done, sir !!! I love the Teutonic austerity that emanates from his gaze.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He looks pretty good!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

I just pre-ordered mine.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

He really looks fantastic!

Edit: Finally got my preorder in!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

wants these two demons Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Is ist just me, or didn't we hear much about the Tweeterhead busts the last couple months?
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Knowing me, knowing you.. Mendoc's Avatar

I think it looks great. To me it's not dissimilar to the sideshow statue. Was this intentional or designed with the same people? I'll certainly be ordering one.