Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Icon Heroes Castle Grayskull Discussion

I ordered mine using my Prime account on Amazon.com. With 2 day shipping, it should be here on Friday. I canceled my BBTS preorder as it is taking way, way too long. They just keep pushing back the arrival date.

I also have one pre-ordered on BBTS. C'mon folks, get your act together over there!!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Canceled my Pre-order from BBTS too. Placed an order for it at Amazon and they already have it shipped for me!

I just ordered 2 from Amazon as well
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

All hail the Mighty Castle, just arrived to my store via UPS !

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Well, I went with the group mentality and also canceled my BBTS pre-order and got it through Amazon. Tired of waiting for this!

I am surprised so many people are canceling their pre-orders! Can't wait a few extra days and support the smaller businesses. Of course the big companies are going to get things a little quicker. I never could understand this gotta have it right now mentality when we have already been waiting months.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    Well, I went with the group mentality and also canceled my BBTS pre-order and got it through Amazon. Tired of waiting for this!
    I did the same
    BBTS shipping rates to Australia are quite high (Edit) , Yes I get the Castle is heavy, Amazon had 2 options $33 AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping (averages 8-16 business days) or $68 AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping (averages 2-5 days) $33 option and Sold

*Edit, BBTS rates to Aus: USPS Air Mail $54.24, USPS Express Mail $65.99,
    UPS AIR SERVICE $67.99.

I have used BBTS many times over the years with great success, I just don't want them to start getting like Digital River with their shipping prices.
    Last edited by Oz cap He-Fan; May 1, 2013 at 07:59pm.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    BigBadToystore is $2.79 more after shipping, but I've had great service with them and I have a store credit of $17.85...so it works out quite nicely for me. I have no problem waiting. I still have no idea where I'm going to put this beautiful piece!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

What is BBTS charging for shipping in the US? I get free shipping with Amazon Prime....

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    I am surprised so many people are canceling their pre-orders! Can't wait a few extra days and support the smaller businesses. Of course the big companies are going to get things a little quicker. I never could understand this gotta have it right now mentality when we have already been waiting months.
    To each his own. If I can get the same thing from another company, and save a little on top of it, and get it sooner, why not I've bought PLENTY of things from BBTS recently so it's not like I'm hurting them.

Yeah BBTS is probably just getting their ducks in a row. This is my 1st order through them. It's the same price as amazon & I did the upgrade for the collectors cut. Hoping for a minty box. These were supposed to be in our hands in February. So yeah, what's another couple days. And Yes supporting the smaller business in today's economy is the way to go. Either way this CG will be amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    To each his own. If I can get the same thing from another company, and save a little on top of it, and get it sooner, why not I've bought PLENTY of things from BBTS recently so it's not like I'm hurting them.
    Same Here! I've bought many products from them as well,and I would like to save a little and get it when I want it.I've graciously let them price gouge me on a number of items in the past.I'm trying to support my checking account!
    Last edited by TITAN; May 1, 2013 at 09:46pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN View Post
    Same Here! I've bought many products from them as well,and I would like to save a little and get it when I want it.I've graciously let them price gouge me on a number of items in the past.I'm trying to support my checking account!
    What did or BBTS sell their CG for?? Mine cost me the same as Amazon. Did I miss a special deal somewhere? Or are we just talking shipping time?

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Got mine today. It's sweet!!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Not to take away from what you are saying but in this case BBTS is the bigger business, I am an example of the "small business" as I have no employees and run my store myself but I got my stores shipment from AFX and have begun shipping customer orders. BBTS bought from the exact same people and in a MUCH larger quantity so they in theory would have had it before me.

Its just odd that my small store got its shipment and is shipping and Amazon got its large shipment and is shipping, but BBTS is in limbo (probably processing the shipment since they are close to me and should have received their stock today or tomorrow)

This is not the first time this has happened either with them, its been more and more frequent and there is no real reason why
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    What is BBTS charging for shipping in the US? I get free shipping with Amazon Prime....
    $12.50 for UPS (in the U.S.).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Whoever got the Castle today could you PLEASE post up some pics, I am interested to see it before it arrives in Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Oz cap He-Fan View Post
    I did the same
    BBTS shipping rates to Australia are quite high (Edit) , Yes I get the Castle is heavy, Amazon had 2 options $33 AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping (averages 8-16 business days) or $68 AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping (averages 2-5 days) $33 option and Sold

*Edit, BBTS rates to Aus: USPS Air Mail $54.24, USPS Express Mail $65.99,
    UPS AIR SERVICE $67.99.

I have used BBTS many times over the years with great success, I just don't want them to start getting like Digital River with their shipping prices.
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I can't seem to find the Castle on amazon using the search function. I don't know if that is because I'm in Europe? Could anyone provide me with a direct link to the product page on amazon?
    Thanks!
    Awesome sticker included!

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I can't seem to find the Castle on amazon using the search function. I don't know if that is because I'm in Europe? Could anyone provide me with a direct link to the product page on amazon?
    Thanks!
    They are now out of stock on Amazon.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    They are now out of stock on Amazon.
    Oh OK. Thank you!
    Why is every MOTU item so super limited in quantity?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    Oh OK. Thank you!
    Why is every MOTU item so super limited in quantity?
    Well in this case this is one of the largest runs Icon Heroes has ever done, if you go to AFX themselves you will see the next shipment is due in October because I assume its 100% sold out as far as what they made this time.

They are basically giving away the Cats Lair statue but the MOTU Castle was made more and is sold out, that should tell you something about the power of MOTU

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    $12.50 for UPS (in the U.S.).
    Just checked my BBTS statement. My ICON Heroes CG was $115.99 shipped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Well in this case this is one of the largest runs Icon Heroes has ever done, if you go to AFX themselves you will see the next shipment is due in October because I assume its 100% sold out as far as what they made this time.

They are basically giving away the Cats Lair statue but the MOTU Castle was made more and is sold out, that should tell you something about the power of MOTU
    This is true Mark. The power of MOTU is strong. Plus this CG piece is very detailed & the box art is such a great additional touch.
    What kind of box was the TCats lair put in???

I was actually thinking of getting the Cats Lair with the additional free figures because it is such a good deal!

Can't wait for Snake Mountain and Talon Fighter!

Can I still get this somewhere for a reasonable price? I'm in Germany and I don't want to get killed by the shipping costs