Thread: Support thread for an Icon Heroes Light Hope environment! :)

Support thread for an Icon Heroes Light Hope environment! :)

Having seen Icon Heroes phenomenal Castle Grayskull environment, I have to say that I can't wait to get it and see more of what these guys are capable of! A while ago, it emerged that there was a Snake Mountain page that was taken down, so here's hoping that comes out too!

In the meantime, I thought that the Icon Heroes team would be the *perfect* candidates to bring a character to life that has never seen a figure, because he doesn't have a human or "action figure" type form: LIGHT HOPE.

Light Hope was a shimmering rainbow aura who lived in the Crystal Castle and assisted She-Ra with his wisdom and knowledge. The Etheria bio presents an interesting take on the character - personally, I'm desperate to have him in my collection.

Now, it strikes me that an Icon Heroes Light Hope could be a thing of beauty and brilliance. Consider a rising translucent 'crystal' with rainbow effects, plus his imperative 'pool' base and shards of crystal dotted around him. I don't know about you, but I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

This isn't the best image, but it does include an example of the shards of crystal:

Who's with me?

Fantastic idea....Light Hope is totally deserving of some kind of representation. I would completely support a Light Hope Crystal Castle sculpture! It would be totally epic!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Snappy Threader
    That would be very cool for sure.