• Catra

7 43.75%
  • both are great characters

3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Catra vs. Catwoman

Heroic Warrior

Catra vs. Catwoman

Let's see who would reign supreme between these similar characters only difference is Catwoman is an anti-heroine.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    Catwoman because she has a whip and she's cooler...plus her voice doesn't get on my nerves.

Heroic Warrior
    Sure Catra's voice sounds off but she's still a hottie and i had a crush on both when i was a kid, i must have had a thing for ladies who dress as cats since i saw Catra on She-Ra and Cheetah on reruns of Superfriends on syndicate TV.
    Last edited by HarryCanyon; September 20, 2012 at 01:31pm.

Um, Catra's voice is purrrrfect. Seriously, it's amazing.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I so agree with that.

IF we leave out Halle Berry, definitely Catwoman.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Catwoman can't turn into a Panther and doesn't have a Horde force squad to command. So I chose Catra and Both great characters
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

While modern interpretations of Catwoman show her as a super agile, trained fighter who can taken down any man in hand-to-hand combat, she was little more than a nuisance in older comics. An updated version of Catra would probably result in an overhaul that would make her seriously effective in combat.

For me, Catra is physically capable, vicious fighter, with a personal arsenal of weapons. She is a skilled markswoman, tactical, resourceful, and not one you should underestimate in a fight. Her mystical mask was always my favorite POP artifact. Catra wins this one hands down, at least in a head to head.

As far as which is the more interesting character. I'm still choosing Catra, because I have little interest in the Batman universe. I'd rather know more about a woman who is a commanding officer in an intergalactic army than a jewel thief.

A pretty interesting match. Both are great characters with different personalities. Catra's voice was a great way add the needed flavor to get in some peoples nerves and Catwoman is an very unpredictable Rogue :P

In my case i don't have a preference for just one of them. I like them both.

Snappy Threader
    Catra no question.

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar
    Modern Selina Kyle would take Catra down with ease. The Horde are evil no question, but look a the Pyschopaths that Catwoman gets to deal with. I would rather be in Etheria facing the Horde than be in a city with the Joker, Two Face, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy and the multitude of other psychos. It take a strong lady to survive the Joker.

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Catra as she is enhanced with magical powers and would pose the greater threat to your survival. She might not appear as dangerous as she is subordinate to other major figures, Hordak and Shadow Weaver and is always out smarted or overpowered by her main antagonist She-Ra, the most powerful woman in the universe.

Etheria is also a far more dangerous place to be than Gotham imo. For one the evil guys and gals are in charge over most of the planet and have few restraints on what they can or can’t do. Us ordinary citizens would be a resource to them to be used or enslaved at will and to be subject to maltreatment or worse at anytime. In Gotham at least the local police force is friendly and in control most of the time so you can have a semblance of normal life.
    Last edited by Robin Hood; January 3, 2013 at 05:05pm.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Heroic Warrior
    Catra...Me. Ow.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Yeah right, Catra doesn't stand a chance. Catwoman all the way!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

While modern interpretations of Catwoman show her as a super agile, trained fighter who can taken down any man in hand-to-hand combat, she was little more than a nuisance in older comics. An updated version of Catra would probably result in an overhaul that would make her seriously effective in combat.
    Oh thank goodness . I was almost going to make Catwoman win this. Indeed you are correct , we dont have an updated Catra. An 80,s version of Catwoman is going to be spanked by Catra .

I do think its possible for Catra to beat a modern version of Catwoman but only in her panther form and only if Catwoman does not realise she just needs to snap her whip and remove Catra,s magic mask .

I always imagined Eternia and Etheria having much stronger gravity then planet Earth as an explanation for those awesome muscle toned bodies. Any Etherian should be naturally faster and stronger then an earthling.
    Being a member of the Horde inner circle means Catra is one of the most powerful fighters on all of Etheria .
    Last edited by MOLKROM; May 12, 2014 at 08:00pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold