Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Mekaneck, DB Skeletor & Snake Warriors Arrival Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzchuck View Post
    Dragon Blaster Skeletor Animated Review

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...%2FUEAgjB6R8Ak
    That was AWESOME!!! I loved it! got my DB skeletor a few days ago, snakes and mek too, I must say for me, the dragon head, though I would have preferred an open mouth, looks FAR better in person than it did online. I still would havep referred an ope mouth (I wonder if the horsemen did one but it got cut due to budget, I mean why make it removable?? maybe the frosta arms debacle gift is an open mouth dragon head!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for my stuff to arrive
    Man this is really hard... I want that dragon SO BAD!!!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Didn't open my DB Skelly until now and well first I questioned my intelligent. Then I sweared Four Horsemen to deep down underworld, but the thing was mine didn't have that "knob" to keep the dragon right. Those rubberbands helped a lot, but still I think this is a weird "variation".

Pic1
    Pic2

MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Holy crap, thats crazy! Not only did they miss the hole in the armor, they missed the peg on the dragon too?? Thats double bad luck

Mine arrived yesterday after paying ransom charges. Have only opened DB Skeletor so far, because Dragons are cool and he had the mini comic!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    Didn't open my DB Skelly until now and well first I questioned my intelligent. Then I sweared Four Horsemen to deep down underworld, but the thing was mine didn't have that "knob" to keep the dragon right. Those rubberbands helped a lot, but still I think this is a weird "variation".

Pic1
    Pic2

Wow, never seen that...crazy...

Pic1
    Pic2

very strange but kind of cool that it's 'undamaged'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iumma View Post
    I got my DB Skeltor a few days ago, opened him today. Love the figure, except that the dragon does not sit in a position where he is looking straigt, but rather up. And if I try to angle his head as straight is possible, the dragon starts to get seperated from the armor, and will fall off. I havent even returned my cross-eyed Spikor yet, and here we go again! Not sure I am going to return him as I feel this is going to be a standard issue. This may not bother alot of people, but it bothers me. As you can see below, when looking straight on, it looks silly. Anybody else get this problem? Oh well, add it to the laundry list of problems....
    Take skeletor's armour off, then push the draon onto the peg from the inside of the armour. I had a similar problem until i stripped skelly i didn't realize I wasn't truly fitting the dragon on the armour tight. Looking at yours fromn the side it looks the way mine did. now I don't have to take the armour on and off to make the dragon sit properly, but it was easier and it helped me figure out that I wasn't affixing him right.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    I've just opened my DB Skeletor, had a look at the minicomic, and it looks like there's something very wrong with it. First and second inside pages are blank, next comes a diptych of a great battle featuring just about every character in the line, next another two blank pages, next another diptych of a few more characters joining the battle, then two more blank pages, then two comic-style pages with NA-related stuff, and finally two more blank pages. Thus, the two covers and six inner pages are printed, but eight other inner pages appear totally blank. Has anybody else's 3rd minicomic arrived like that?
    Last edited by uaxuctum; October 18, 2012 at 06:53pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Just finally recieved my Mekaneck yesterday. I canīt explain how happy I was to add him to my collection. He was always one of my favorite and most nostalgiac figures as him and Tri-Klops were my very first vintage MOTU figures ever! Im actually surprised about how tight his joints and hands are. I didnīt even think I was going to get his mace into his hand. I wil admit that I was a little put off about the placement of his goggles, but as itNow turns out the helmet apparently wasnīt glued on properly. When I try to pop his head off to change his neck, the helmet pops off easier than the head itself does. Itīs a little annoying to have to keep fixing it, but I guess as long as I have the ability to straighten out the helmet at all it is not such a bad thing. Now with Mek in my hands, Im down to needing just three more figures to complete my original collection of figures (not including variants or POP figures).

Pic1
    Pic2

Holly Crap !

I guess you got one of those "close to final" figure (the one which was displayed at SDCC. Scott even mentioned about this in PD's walkthrough video) !

But, how come this was "packed in" ??
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

I found something really cool that Stinkor can help Mek out with....

For those of you complaining that Mekaneck has a hole in the back of his armor....if you display Stinkor with the pressure valve, on / off switch thing on his armor instead of that little red dot, that red dot fits perfectly in the hole on the back of Meks armor.....and looks to be the same exact color as the red of the armor....It looks nice back there and look Ma, no hole....

I figured I'd post this in a couple of the Mek threads, so it can be seen....
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I found something really cool that Stinkor can help Mek out with....

For those of you complaining that Mekaneck has a hole in the back of his armor....if you display Stinkor with the pressure valve, on / off switch thing on his armor instead of that little red dot, that red dot fits perfectly in the hole on the back of Meks armor.....and looks to be the same exact color as the red of the armor....It looks nice back there and look Ma, no hole....

I figured I'd post this in a couple of the Mek threads, so it can be seen....
    Already done

DSCN0583.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Already done

DSCN0583.jpg
    I was going to post a pic, now I don't have to....
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I was going to post a pic, now I don't have to....
    Always a pleasure