Hi,

Up for sale is:

Vintage Masters of the Universe / New Adventures of He-Man - STARSHIP ETERNIA huge spaceship / vehicle with parts. The price is $80, please contact me at phatington@gmail.com if interested.

As far as I can tell, the spaceship has all major parts, most accessories (see pictures below, what you see is what you get) and most of the stickers are in place (though some do have some wear).

This is a variant that was produced in Italy as all the major parts are stamped: MATTEL 1989 MADE IN ITALY (This is my only piece I'm not sure if it differs from other releases)

It can be converted to a multi-leveled base.

The windshield has 1 of the 2 holding pegs broken off, 1 smaller gun has a barrel broken and the electric box on the top has a wire snapped (not working right now, though it does have the battery cover). I have not found other damages.

Due to its sheer size (this toy is huge) it could be an impressive addition to any Vintage toy / He-Man / MOTU or spaceship collection.

Stamped as: MATTEL 1989 MADE IN ITALY

Original vintage item, not a reproduction. As a used item, it has some wear. Please check the photo below (taken of the actual piece, what you see is what you get). To make sure: the following pictures show both sides of the same pieces.

I use PayPal for payments, Worldwide shipping and handling costs $69,99 international buyers are welcome. Shipped interntionally with Registered Airmail and Tracking. This is shipped internationally, from Europe (Hungary).

I have also listed this item on eBay, if you prefer that interface or if you'd like to check my feedback:
http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...84.m1555.l2649

As you can see I'm offering this here at a lowered price of $80, if I find a serious buyer here, the auction will be removed.

If interested contact me at phatington AT gmail.com !

Feel free to ask for larger pictures if needed or contact me with any questions via email.