Thread: Did you ever wonder...

Did you ever wonder...

Why Adora looked like Adam, but when they changed, why She-Ra didn't have the same deep tan and copper hair color that He-Man did?
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Well He-Man and She-Ra are magical disguises. They are the more ideal selves of Adora and Adam. There is not much realistic about them and their swords are almost identical but we all know there is a difference.

Plus Etheria and Eternia arenīt identical as well.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    Back in the late 70's and 80's, they did what ever they felt like at any moment and people got behind it quickly.

This idea of being academic and patterned and balanced about the most perfect way to do it in theory, (my demons aside), will only end up getting you building a Masters Chess board in your living room. (with no one to play with)

...I'm sorry if this doesn't help.
    :Paul

She forgot to put on her Coppertone.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

This was a very sexualized cartoon .

Men are subconsciously attracted to fairer skin because of its association with innocence, purity, modesty, virginity, vulnerability and goodness. Women are attracted to men with darker complexions because these are associated with sex, virility, mystery, villainy and danger.
    Last edited by MOLKROM; Yesterday at 09:40pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Adora's hair grew longer when she transformed. Adam's didn't. Why should their transformations be identical?
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    Adora's hair grew longer when she transformed. Adam's didn't. Why should their transformations be identical?
    There is that giant blue "jewel" imbedded in the second sword , thats probably messing with the "identical" transformation process . If a sword turns into a blanket you know its gonna do weird things to your physical features .

I am quite sure She Ra is also rather upset for losing her German cross iron harness , darker skin tone , furry undies and prince valiant hair that comes with the standard transformation package .
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold