Thread: 3rd Wave American Cards

3rd Wave American Cards

Can some longtime collectors chime in on if they've ever seen American cards for Spinerella, Loo-Kee, BP She-Ra, & SP Catra? If so how many or how often? I've only seen an American Loo-Kee once and can't recall ever seeing any of the others on American cards (not counting Netossa of course). Does anyone actually own one? I'd love to see pictures!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

My fiance has an american SP Catra. I haven't seen 3rd year americans too often. Grayskull Museum has them here http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/pop/wave3index.htm

Last edited by Cilman; September 19, 2012 at 07:34am.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Here are some pictures of mine

I've seen like three Spinnerella's the whole time I've been collecting. Loo Kee a few more. Other than Netossa I rarely see US card of the last wave.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Those are some awesome pics, thanks! Motu77, jealous does not even begin to describe it! That is one amazing collection. I don't even want to know how much you paid for Spinerella, Megator, and Tytus all together (pretty sure you could put a down payment on a house with it though). Do you collect the gift packs too? Would love to see some pics of the Defenders of Good pack!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Thanks for the kind words! It took a while to get everything (and a lot of money) but it was worth it.

Here are pics of the rest pf my collection. I have everything except the second wave of fantastic fashions and the She-Ra/Swifty and Bow/Arrow 2 packs.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hp?albumid=578
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes