September 19, 2012, 08:11am
WTFWTK 2.88 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by Beastmaster.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. Tundra Torque: Now that The Roadmap is gone, can you reveal some details of The Roadmap? For example, if Evilseed was slotted into The Roadmap, where would he have appeared?
2. Scorpia: Between September 2009 and June 2010, we had a great run of female figures in monthly slots (Teela is September 2009, Adora in January 2010, Evil-Lyn in the April and She-Ra in June). This was an exciting time for a lot of fans! Without giving away names, is it possible we'll see a similar run of females in future monthly slots?
3. Beastmaster: Is it possible to get a pair of Horde Prime hands in orange or blue for Cy-Chop in a future weapons pack? His hyper-anime-detail hands/weapons just don't do it for many fans.
4. Fisto69: I was just wondering how Cy-Chop got his name. Was it a play on the word cyclops like Tri-Klops was, or does the Cy part stand for cyborg, or something else entirely?
5. blogjammer: Is there a way that we can find out which figures are 'Gone for Good'? I got into the line late & have been purchasing re-issues & CS stock when available but it would be helpful to know which figures are completely gone, & which figures you still have CS stock of.
So ask those questions!