Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.86!

  1. #1
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    29,454

    Answers to WTFWTK 2.86!

    Mattel has once again provided answers to your questions.
    Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
    Check out their answers to your Round 86 questions!

    This round of questions were selected by TheShadow.
    Thanks to those fans for their help!

    -------------------

    1. wundarwarrior: If the line ever came to an end, which I hope never happens, would you put the rest of the bios canon out in some sort of booklet? Or would we be left in the dark much like the end of the MYP series? I really enjoy this story and will be beyond bummed if it isn't finished.

    Your question is really asking a hypothetical and honestly we just don't have an answer. Our hope is enough figures will ship that all the bios will be revealed. We can tell you by the end of 2013 most of the "core" story will be revealed.

    2. Prahvus: Will Netossa's net/cape be made in the same fragile, rubbery plastic as Leech's net?

    It will be similar but we are trying to make it a bit more durable.

    3. Mern-Ra: Could Ruben tell us exactly why he chose not to re-deco Clawful's mace in the next weapons pack? We have been told it was his design choice, but we would all love to hear the reasoning behind this unusual choice.

    It was honestly just a design choice. There really isn't a larger back story. Ruben designed the mace in a color that he personally liked.

    4. hadley: Assuming an Oo-Lar figure was EVER in the cards, was he to be considered a "concept" character like Vikor that is now very unlikely to be made, or a "bonus" character more like Wun-Dar (that I guess is also very unlikely)? I'm very interested to see what he looked like, so I hope he gets made some day.

    We'd love to get to an Oo-Lar figure in time. A lot of that will depend on how many slots we get in 2014 (which will be based on 2013 sub sales, which as we've noted were much lower compared to previous years which potentially means we may get fewer slots in 2014 compared to 2011 or 2012. But that remains to be seen. We will fight for every slot we can!)

    5. musclor: In the talks of the changing roadmap, I've seen all three vintage lines mentioned, along with nods to Filmation and 200X. Do you feel, though, that there are still mini-comics characters (Lodar, Garn, Prince Dakon, etc.) that belong in the new heavy hitters only selection for 2014 and onwards? Mini comics is an area we want to hit. How many mini comic figures we can get to after 2013 will all come down to how many slots we get to each year. Lets us know what you think! Would you prefer Hydron, Two Bad and Glimmer or Lodar and The Masks of Power Demons etc...?

    We want to maximize each slot we get so let us know who you want the most and we’ll do our best with every slot we get.

    --------------------

    Click here to ask questions in Round 88!
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 1.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 2.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 3.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 4.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 5.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 6.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 7.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 8.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 9.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 10.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 11.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 12.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 13.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 14.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 15.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 16.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 17.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 18.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 19.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 20.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 21.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 22.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 23.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 24.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 25.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 26.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 27.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 28.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 29.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 30.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 31.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 32.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 33.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 34.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 35.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 36.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 37.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 38.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 39.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 40.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 41.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 42.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 43.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 44.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 45.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 46.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 47.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 48.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 49.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 50.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 51.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 52.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 53.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 54.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 55.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 56.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 57.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 58.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 59.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 60.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 61.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 62.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 63.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 64.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 65.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 66.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 67.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 68.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 69.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 70.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 71.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 72.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 73.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 74.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 75.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 76.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 77.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 78.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 79.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 80.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 81.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 82.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 83.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 84.
    Click here to read the responses to the questions from Round 85.
    And, have fun discussing Mattel's answers to your Round 86 questions!

  2. #2
    Gimme Granita! Scorpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,458
    Hydron, Two-Bad and Glimmer definitely over obscure minicomic characters (and Filmation stalwarts like Scorpia, Madame Razz and Sea Hawk).

  3. #3
    Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    10,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Hydron, Two-Bad and Glimmer definitely over obscure minicomic characters (and Filmation stalwarts like Scorpia, Madame Razz and Sea Hawk).
    Agree on Two-Bad and Glimmber, but IMO the Filmation characters that you mentioned are more important than Hydron or most any NA character.
    ____________________________________________

    Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior Tundra_Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen, NC
    Posts
    1,520
    I would also second that figures like Hydron, Two-Bad, Glimmer, Scorpia, Mantenna, and Madame Razz should be considered over mini-comic characters. However, if mini-comic characters were to come out, I would gladly buy them and enjoy them.

  5. #5
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    10,045
    The only mini-comic character left that I really want is Lodar. They already have the mace tooled (Laser-Lot). He'd be mostly a re-use of parts.

    But Glimmer, Angella, Castaspella, Scorpia, Mermista, Hydron, Flogg, Crita, Mara, Sebrian, Madame Razz, Sea Hawk, Kowl, Imp, Quakke, Peekablue, Perfuma, Sweet Bee, Evilseed, Veena, etc.?

    They ALL trump the mini-comic characters IMO
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Slave2Evil_Lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,701
    The remaining POP characters and Filmation take precedents over mini-comic characters in my opinion. Not having figures of Peekablue, Sweet Bee, Octavia, Madame Razz, Scorpia, Shokoti, and Sea Hawk would make the line seem incomplete where as not having...I honestly can't even name a MC character other than Lodar and Geldor.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  7. #7
    Stridor in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    5,570
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    They ALL trump the mini-comic characters IMO
    Except LoDar, and maybe Oo-Lar.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

    MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

  8. #8
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,507
    Hopefully Oo-Larr (with an Alcala He-Man head) comes out in 2013, before all the line goes all Vintage and Filmation.

    Seeing as how he's mentioned a few times in Battle Armor Skeletor and Gygor's bios, I'd love to know how he ends up.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Tundra_Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen, NC
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    The only mini-comic character left that I really want is Lodar. They already have the mace tooled (Laser-Lot). He'd be mostly a re-use of parts.

    But Glimmer, Angella, Castaspella, Scorpia, Mermista, Hydron, Flogg, Crita, Mara, Sebrian, Madame Razz, Sea Hawk, Kowl, Imp, Quakke, Peekablue, Perfuma, Sweet Bee, Evilseed, Veena, etc.?

    They ALL trump the mini-comic characters IMO
    Thanks, BCRDuke for championing Master Sebrian. I feel that he's so important to the NA mythos and I hope that he doesn't get forgotten.

  10. #10
    N7 Horde Operative hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    7,447
    Reading comprehension fail on my question.... Ah well, thanks for trying.

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Mern-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,423
    Good Lord, the answer to my question about the mace color just makes Ruben sound lazy...maybe that's simply the truth.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

    Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

    The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior RyDell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,902
    I think the mace itself is awesome... paint it marine blue or something tho!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    Thanks, BCRDuke for championing Master Sebrian. I feel that he's so important to the NA mythos and I hope that he doesn't get forgotten.
    Sorry, but I do. I can't express enough how much I do not want Sebrian. I understand that there are fans who want him so I think he would be best as a non-sub item, such as a travelling convention exclusive (TOD Sorceress, Strobo).

    The Clawful mace situation is beyond words. Since the beginning there have been lots of really cool weapons pak ideas. If they were running out of ideas for that last item, why not refer to the fans choices?
    Last edited by He-Boy; September 19, 2012 at 08:49pm.

  14. #14
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,507
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Sorry, but I do. I can't express enough how much I do not want Sebrian. I understand that there are fans who want him so I think he would be best as a non-sub item, such as a travelling convention exclusive (TOD Sorceress, Strobo).
    I want Master Sebrian too. Not every character is loved by all fans. I'm sure that there are some vintage characters that fans aren't too crazy about.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  15. #15
    Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,030
    Look in my signature Toyguru! Everywhere, every time I post, I'm letting you know who I want. You just have to listen.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

    Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

    Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior He-Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    2,865
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I want Master Sebrian too. Not every character is loved by all fans. I'm sure that there are some vintage characters that fans aren't too crazy about.
    No doubt. I know that we all have different tastes. I'm hanging for Razz & Broom but I know not everyone wants them.

    I just know that some characters have a very small fan base. IMO they should not be sub items. I think that the sub should start pleasing as many fans as possible so that it doesn't keep haemorrhaging members. I know that people like their packages to all come posted together but I think the line could do with some more non-sub items to help get more obscure items out there for those that want them.
    Last edited by He-Boy; September 20, 2012 at 01:55am.

  17. #17
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Good Lord, the answer to my question about the mace color just makes Ruben sound lazy...maybe that's simply the truth.
    Maybe not lazy, because it wasn't laziness to make Stinkors forearms backwards, it was more, lack of anything better to add to the line, like originality or ingenuity or something like that, and Black Plastic, was also another bad mark of his on MOTUC, so why not give a mace that is lazy, and uninspired as well....I want Terry back on MOTUC....

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I want Master Sebrian too. Not every character is loved by all fans. I'm sure that there are some vintage characters that fans aren't too crazy about.
    I don't care much for Whiplash or Clawful, or even a few others I can't think of at the moment, but I just picked up a Vintage Two-Bad at a Thrift Store for .99, and he is in good shape, and I have to say, I never cared much about him before, but I do say now, I like him, so since i have the Vintage now, he is a definite must have for Classics for me.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    No doubt. I know that we all have different tastes. I'm hanging for Razz & Broom but I know not everyone wants them.

    I just know that some characters have a very small fan base. IMO they should not be sub items. I think that the sub should start pleasing as many fans as possible so that it doesn't keep haemorrhaging members. I know that people like their packages to all come posted together but I think the line could do with some more non-sub items to help get more obscure items out there for those that want them.
    We disagree on a lot of things... but not HERE!

    I would LOVE more 'out of sub' items. There are just some things that you should not COUNT on EVERYONE wanting. Honestly... I think there would have been a LOT more Subs sold, if we werent' all tied in to those beast/oversized slots. They need to drop the sub from $600 down to about $450 and they'll start making money again.


    Honestly... I'd like to see the PoP guys get their A-listers... a Few Filmation characters that should have been made in the 80's... But I'm almost done with the Vintage guys. They are my #1 favorite branch... but I really DON'T want EVERY character to get remade. A LOT of them just weren't worth getting made the FIRST time.

    We have a decent core set up... I'd rather see some ingenuity to the line... expand it a bit, rather than slavish devotion to completing someone's 'must haves'. GIJOE doesn't do that... Transformers doesnt' do that...

    Is anyone going to cry and moan because Saurod didn't get remade? or Blast Attack? Or Squeeze? I'd rather they work on giving us a NEW robot character or NEW Snake guy... ehhhh Actually i hate the snakes. Tung Lasher and out for them

    But really... Duke has had 46 figures in the history of GI Joe.... Quick Kick has had THREE. This does not mean that XXXXX version of GI JOE wasn't 'Complete'

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior Ravenskarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Grantham, Lincolnshire UK
    Posts
    106
    Need Dylamug badly

    DSCF0020.jpg
    Last edited by Ravenskarr; September 20, 2012 at 06:54am.

  20. #20
    Gimme Granita! Scorpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Agree on Two-Bad and Glimmber, but IMO the Filmation characters that you mentioned are more important than Hydron or most any NA character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I would also second that figures like Hydron, Two-Bad, Glimmer, Scorpia, Mantenna, and Madame Razz should be considered over mini-comic characters. However, if mini-comic characters were to come out, I would gladly buy them and enjoy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    The only mini-comic character left that I really want is Lodar. They already have the mace tooled (Laser-Lot). He'd be mostly a re-use of parts.

    But Glimmer, Angella, Castaspella, Scorpia, Mermista, Hydron, Flogg, Crita, Mara, Sebrian, Madame Razz, Sea Hawk, Kowl, Imp, Quakke, Peekablue, Perfuma, Sweet Bee, Evilseed, Veena, etc.?

    They ALL trump the mini-comic characters IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    The remaining POP characters and Filmation take precedents over mini-comic characters in my opinion. Not having figures of Peekablue, Sweet Bee, Octavia, Madame Razz, Scorpia, Shokoti, and Sea Hawk would make the line seem incomplete where as not having...I honestly can't even name a MC character other than Lodar and Geldor.
    Whoops! I meant to include the Filmation characters listed in with Glimmer, Hydron and Two-Bad. Must remember sentence structure when typing quickly. I SO want Scorpia et al more than ANY mini-comic character!

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Hopefully Oo-Larr (with an Alcala He-Man head) comes out in 2013, before all the line goes all Vintage and Filmation.

    Seeing as how he's mentioned a few times in Battle Armor Skeletor and Gygor's bios, I'd love to know how he ends up.
    I don't understand the fuss with 'Oo-Larr'. Has TG even confirmed this is who the character is? Personally, I think he'd be a waste of a monthly slot and better-suited to a one-off/travelling convention figure. He's just a new head, right? (Stratos feet, Photog shins and standard male buck)

  21. #21
    Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wyoming.
    Posts
    1,662
    Well, I would want mini comics characters over most filmation, but apparently, that's just me.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

    Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

  22. #22
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    I don't understand the fuss with 'Oo-Larr'. Has TG even confirmed this is who the character is? Personally, I think he'd be a waste of a monthly slot and better-suited to a one-off/travelling convention figure. He's just a new head, right? (Stratos feet, Photog shins and standard male buck)
    Since you're more of a Filmation fan, you probably wouldn't see the fuss. Barbarian He-Man (Oo-Larr) WAS the He-Man we read about before we saw him animated. So what we would be getting is a state, like Keldor and Kronis. Only in this case, it's He-Man before he passed the test to become He-Man.

    Oo-Larr is a new weapon, head, beltless loincloth and feet. Fans might want a NEW He-Man head after all this time. Especially if it's an Alcala head. Mattel might be able to make Mattel some money from fans buying extra Oo-Larr's for the Alcala heads to put onto their He-Man figures.

    Quote Originally Posted by musclor View Post
    Well, I would want mini comics characters over most filmation, but apparently, that's just me.
    Me too. Filmation characters are icing on the cake, but not highest on my list. You aren't alone though.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  23. #23
    Gimme Granita! Scorpia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,458
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Since you're more of a Filmation fan, you probably wouldn't see the fuss. Barbarian He-Man (Oo-Larr) WAS the He-Man we read about before we saw him animated. So what we would be getting is a state, like Keldor and Kronis. Only in this case, it's He-Man before he passed the test to become He-Man.

    Oo-Larr is a new weapon, head, beltless loincloth and feet. Fans might want a NEW He-Man head after all this time. Especially if it's an Alcala head. Mattel might be able to make Mattel some money from fans buying extra Oo-Larr's for the Alcala heads to put onto their He-Man figures.
    But surely to 'classicize' this guy, he'd rely on a shared use of parts like the shorter loincloth? As for the feet - Stratos, for example, had toes in the early minicomics but MOTUC Stratos has whole bare feet with no separated toes. The barbarian He-Man's weapon does look fairly unique, so perhaps a new weapon and new head would do the trick? (seeing as Strobo has a new Zodak head and his orb+stand)

    Has TG confirmed that 'Oo-Larr' is this version of He-Man, MGM?

  24. #24
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    But surely to 'classicize' this guy, he'd rely on a shared use of parts like the shorter loincloth? As for the feet - Stratos, for example, had toes in the early minicomics but MOTUC Stratos has whole bare feet with no separated toes. The barbarian He-Man's weapon does look fairly unique, so perhaps a new weapon and new head would do the trick? (seeing as Strobo has a new Zodak head and his orb+stand)
    Stratos has sock feet like his original artwork. Repainting them wouldn't work. The loincloth didn't have a belt on it.

    Has TG confirmed that 'Oo-Larr' is this version of He-Man, MGM?
    TG hasn't confirmed that Oo-Larr is the old barbarian He-Man. But the barbarian He-Man is what those fans who are interested want.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior Tundra_Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen, NC
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    Sorry, but I do. I can't express enough how much I do not want Sebrian. I understand that there are fans who want him so I think he would be best as a non-sub item, such as a travelling convention exclusive (TOD Sorceress, Strobo).
    To each his own.

    I just hope that Master Sebrian comes sooner rather than later - whether it be in the MOTUC subscriptions or convention exclusive. Either way, I'll buy him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •