Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.86!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Oo-Larr is a new weapon, head, beltless loincloth and feet. Fans might want a NEW He-Man head after all this time. Especially if it's an Alcala head. Mattel might be able to make Mattel some money from fans buying extra Oo-Larr's for the Alcala heads to put onto their He-Man figures.

My issue with Oo-larr is that he's a non-design. I was a big minicomic fan, and my mythos reflect HEAVILY on those early issues... but really, He only looked like that for four pictures.. and then he got the gear that made him AWESOME.

It's really a 'pre-awesome' He-man... Its a varient for only a single moment in his history... and never seen again. NOT Varient worthy.

Now... an Alcala head? with the Long hair and fierce look??? Ohhhh HECK YES I want THAT!!! If they gave me a minicomic He-man head, and a Filmation Skeletor Head, I'd have the Best versions of those characters EVER.

But He-man without boots? Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    My issue with Oo-larr is that he's a non-design. I was a big minicomic fan, and my mythos reflect HEAVILY on those early issues... but really, He only looked like that for four pictures.. and then he got the gear that made him AWESOME.

It's really a 'pre-awesome' He-man... Its a varient for only a single moment in his history... and never seen again. NOT Varient worthy.

Now... an Alcala head? with the Long hair and fierce look??? Ohhhh HECK YES I want THAT!!! If they gave me a minicomic He-man head, and a Filmation Skeletor Head, I'd have the Best versions of those characters EVER.

Yes, well said! Lets use what few slots we have left wisely.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post

If we go from Oo-Larr's actual mini-comic appearances, then his appearances are limited.

However, in Classics, he's his own character and defeated Gygor and Battle Armor Skeletor. In the current canon, he's more than a one-shot character.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by musclor View Post
    Well, I would want mini comics characters over most filmation, but apparently, that's just me.
    It is definitely NOT just you. I'll take Oolar, Stratos with toes, and Red Beastman over most Filmation Characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    Look in my signature Toyguru! Everywhere, every time I post, I'm letting you know who I want. You just have to listen.
    Same here!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Is the announcement going on now ?
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader