Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Mini Comic issue 3 (SPOILERS)

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Did the comic explain the purpose of the Spell of Seperation?
    I'm assuming it just removed the snakes from the man, turning them into regular humans. However, how did they know Orko was the one required to cast the spell?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    Did the Bionatops make an appearance? I need to know this because I could really use some more references for my custom.
    Yes, he is making several appearances, he is more olive colored and not as bright green-ish as he were in the first new mini comic.
    And his front legs seem to be non techno but his back legs still are, as far as i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    TC Skeletor didn't come with a gun, but he had this hinged dragon skull thing. It made a really cool chomping motion when you did his action feature. I can see how that accessory could be interpreted as a gun, but it makes more sense as what it was.

Can someone please describe Miro's appearance?
    Miro is wearing the same outfit he had in the first new mini comic but this time it΄s more his golden/green color scheme from the MYP cartoon. He is wearing a crown which looks like the helmet he had back than but only the upper half not the rest of the helmet.
    The big changes are this time his arms and legs are bare. He has the same gauntlets like his son and he has long white hair.

I hope that helps.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I'm assuming it just removed the snakes from the man, turning them into regular humans. However, how did they know Orko was the one required to cast the spell?
    Hmmm...but the Snakemen army builder bio tells that the Snakemen are a hybrid breed of 3 different alien races...

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    TC Skeletor didn't come with a gun, but he had this hinged dragon skull thing. It made a really cool chomping motion when you did his action feature. I can see how that accessory could be interpreted as a gun, but it makes more sense as what it was.

Can someone please describe Miro's appearance?
    He has the item you're describing on his back, but he also is using a ray gun that looks to be cobbled from flesh and bone. I like it.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    How do fans feel about the N/A story being changed to fit She-Ra & the other heroic warriors?

How about the N/A Skeletor? original comic story or this one?
    I like this way better. It better integrates the MOTU characters in the story.

• It was so refreshing to see both MOTU and POP characters fighting side by side. Such an epic looking battle!
    • Such a strong She-Ra presence in this book...remember when people were afraid of her role being diminished when Teela was on the cover? Can't the two blondes get along?
    • Prahvus!!!!
    • No Castle Grayskullman action?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

I haven't received my comic yet, therefore I wanted to ask if maybe someone from this thread is interested in helping to complete and correct the The MotUC Timeline regarding the events in the Mini Comics?

Here's what I have so far (just from the bios):

• The Second Ultimate Battleground
    • Teela returns to Castle Grayskull as its new guardian
    • Randor and Miro return from Despondos
    • The Three Towers rise
    • Megator's remains are discovered by King Hsss, who magically reanimates the body and turns Megator into a mindless zombie
    • Using the combined power of the Central Tower and the newly created Cosmic Key the New Sorceress sends He-Man back to Preternia
    • Skeletor follows He-Man to Preternia
    • He-Man returns from Preternia
    • Evil-Lyn allies herself with Skeletor
    • Evil-Lyn frees Gygor to bolster Skeletor's forces against the Horde army.
    • Hordak hires Cy-Chop to bolster his forces against the Snake Men and Masters of the Universe
    • Evil-Lyn casts a spell to turn Clawful into a keen warrior and strategist.
    • Clawful leads a battalion of Skeleton Warriors for Skeletor during the Second Ultimate Battle Ground
    • Several hundred griffins are commanded to attack Grayskull Tower to weaken the Master's defense perimeter
    • Photog helps to defeat several of Skeletor's warriors including Clawful and Whiplash
    • The reanimated Megator dies, fighting Hordak and the Masters of the Universe in the Second Ultimate Battleground
    • Moss Man helps the Masters of the Universe to win the Second Ultimate Battleground
    • Man-At-Arms is forced to battle against Clamp Champ
    • The New Sorceress casts a spell that momentarily restores Man-At-Arm's humanity
    • Man-At-Arms is mortally wounded
    • Many heroes fall, including Stratos
    • He-Man uses his knowledge from Preternia to finally stop King Hssss once and for all
    • He-Man and the new Sorceress use a spell to call upon the Power of Grayskull and infuse life into the Spirit of Castle Grayskull
    • The Spirit of Castle Grayskull helps to turn the tide.
    • The new Sorceress strips a defeated Evil-Lyn of her powers
    • Evelyn uses the Cosmic Key and the power of the Central Tower to travel into the future to find a new life with her long lost son
    • -----------------------------
    • New Adventures
    • Captain Hydron and Lieutenant Icarius go on the quest to find the legendary Twin Warriors prophesied to defeat the Evil Horde Empire
    • Skeletor defeats Hordak
    • Skeletor turns his ambition to overthrow the Horde Empire and forms a coalition of mutants and outcasts to conquer the universe.
    • Slush Head is swayed to join Skeletor
    • Hydron and Icarius arrive on Eternia shortly after the end of the Second Ultimate Battleground
    • He-Man and She-Ra are called to the stars to fulfill their destiny, traveling to the Tri-Solar System to end the oppression of the Horde Empire
    • Hydron and Icarius recruit not only He-Man and She-Ra but several other members of the Masters of the Universe
    • He-Man joins the Galactic Protectors of the planet Primus.

Any help regarding the flow would be greatly appreciated!

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    Hey there,

I switched a couple of things around for you. In short, I moved the Evil-Lyn stuff up a bit: I'm assuming she later re-joins Hordak or Hsss, because otherwise it doesn't make sense why she would free Gygor and enchant Clawful if she was on the opposite side. Similarly, Gygor's fighting on the Horde / Snake side during the S.U.B., so his release happens before then. I also moved one or two things in the New Adventures section for the same reason.

• The Second Ultimate Battleground
    • Teela returns to Castle Grayskull as its new guardian
    • Randor and Miro return from Despondos
    • Evil-Lyn allies herself with Skeletor
    • Evil-Lyn frees Gygor to bolster Skeletor's forces against the Horde army.
    • Evil-Lyn casts a spell to turn Clawful into a keen warrior and strategist.
    • The Three Towers rise
    • Megator's remains are discovered by King Hsss, who magically reanimates the body and turns Megator into a mindless zombie
    • Using the combined power of the Central Tower and the newly created Cosmic Key the New Sorceress sends He-Man back to Preternia
    • Skeletor follows He-Man to Preternia
    • He-Man returns from Preternia
    • Hordak hires Cy-Chop to bolster his forces against the Snake Men and Masters of the Universe
    • Clawful leads a battalion of Skeleton Warriors for Skeletor during the Second Ultimate Battle Ground
    • Several hundred griffins are commanded to attack Grayskull Tower to weaken the Master's defense perimeter
    • Photog helps to defeat several of Skeletor's warriors including Clawful and Whiplash
    • The reanimated Megator dies, fighting Hordak and the Masters of the Universe in the Second Ultimate Battleground
    • Moss Man helps the Masters of the Universe to win the Second Ultimate Battleground
    • Man-At-Arms is forced to battle against Clamp Champ
    • The New Sorceress casts a spell that momentarily restores Man-At-Arm's humanity
    • Man-At-Arms is mortally wounded
    • Many heroes fall, including Stratos
    • He-Man uses his knowledge from Preternia to finally stop King Hssss once and for all
    • He-Man and the new Sorceress use a spell to call upon the Power of Grayskull and infuse life into the Spirit of Castle Grayskull
    • The Spirit of Castle Grayskull helps to turn the tide.
    • The new Sorceress strips a defeated Evil-Lyn of her powers
    • Evelyn uses the Cosmic Key and the power of the Central Tower to travel into the future to find a new life with her long lost son
    • -----------------------------
    • New Adventures
    • Captain Hydron and Lieutenant Icarius go on the quest to find the legendary Twin Warriors prophesied to defeat the Evil Horde Empire
    • Skeletor defeats Hordak
    • Hydron and Icarius arrive on Eternia shortly after the end of the Second Ultimate Battleground
    • He-Man and She-Ra are called to the stars to fulfill their destiny, traveling to the Tri-Solar System to end the oppression of the Horde Empire
    • Hydron and Icarius recruit not only He-Man and She-Ra but several other members of the Masters of the Universe
    • Skeletor turns his ambition to overthrow the Horde Empire and forms a coalition of mutants and outcasts to conquer the universe.
    • Slush Head is swayed to join Skeletor
    • He-Man joins the Galactic Protectors of the planet Primus.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    he looks like the Witch King from Hero Quest.
    Thats exactly what he looks like, you beat me too the punch, but how do we know what this character looks like, PLEase someone explain, where is there an image of him or how are people coming to the conculsion this is The great black wizard. Also that 4 armed horde robot thing looks exactly like hordak but hHordak is in that shot on the cliff, it cant be him. It must be a new character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Did Hordak die at the end I can't tell? I think he did, if you look at his mid section its tilting to the side and he says UGNH after he throws his buzz saws at skelator

What happened in the bios that told about the second battle ground, mainly Fearless Photog's? His bio he defeated both Wiplash & Clawful. Other bios also dropped in story about the second battle ground battle. What I'm getting at is it sounded as though the heroes were battling against Skeletor & his evil warriors. Its condricting, end of story, the writers messed up, didnt check their facts. I thought that the bios and new mini comics were supposed to end the condritications

Wasn't Stratos suppose to die & want Castel Grayskull Man suppose to come out at one point? the mini comic was probably made before castle grayskullman was even chosen or had a bio

Did the spell of seperation kill all the snake men including Mekaneck? It had to have, he was a snake man, man at arms would have died the same way if clamp champ didnt

- - - Updated - - -

Gwildor- no
    Blade- no , no Blade is there, you could see his eyepatch
    Saurod- yes confirmed
    Blast-Attak- yes confirmed
    Ninjor- yes confirmed
    Hawke- no

- - - Updated - - -

To me this doesn't make that much sense wouldn't several of the rebellion still need to stay on Etheria to battle the Horde there & continue the uprising?

As for the N/A continuation story wouldn't several members of the masters need to stay on Eternia to keep peace? On Etheria order needs to be restored & the last of the Horde driven out.
    Added some answers to the end of the questions!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    If this were the cartoon this would have been a bit different. CC would have just knocked out M@A.

It was surprising to see CC quick to just kill him with his weapon. that too shocks & surprises me because CC weapon is clamp. I wouldn't think it would run someone through & specially M@A with his armor protecting him. If CC had the opportunity & room to maneuver to use his clamp then he could have restrained him or knock him out instead. I think someone wanted him dead. CC... no! the Mighty Spector!!! who is really TG.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Thats exactly what he looks like, you beat me too the punch, but how do we know what this character looks like, PLEase someone explain, where is there an image of him or how are people coming to the conculsion this is The great black wizard. Also that 4 armed horde robot thing looks exactly like hordak but hHordak is in that shot on the cliff, it cant be him. It must be a new character.
    Fans are coming to that conclusion because Scott said earlier in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    That's the Great Black Wizard
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

He-Man and She-Ra were heading off in the Starship Eternia with some allies to the Tri-Solar Galaxy. But I have a million other questions!

Observations:
    • He-Man is an animal. He went from fighting the First Ultimate Battleground to the Second Ultimate Battleground. Stamina of the Gods!
    • So NA Sorceress is presumably Teela.
    • Teela is truly lives up to her "warrior goddess" description since she can cast spells AND fight too.
    • Every independent villain on Eternia teamed up with the Horde too.
    • With She-Ra and the Horde gone from Etheria, I guess things returned back to normal....
    • As the bio indicated, Battleground Evil-Lyn is Evil-Lyn depowered. All of her bright colors faded!
    • The Snake Men transformed Mekaneck again!
    • So is the whole Prince Adam/Princess Adora secret identity thing out the window by now? Adam went missing after He-Man went to Primus. Adora went missing from the Great Rebellion a while before THAT, when she joined up with the Masters on Eternia.

Questions:
    • The Evil Warriors have their freedom from Skeletor AND the Masters. I wonder what all of those Evil Warriors are off doing?
    • Why were the Horde teamed up with the Snake Men?
    • Would the Spell of Separation have saved Mekaneck or is he dead?
    • What does the Spell of Separation actually do to the Snake Men? Are they vaporized or banished somewhere?
    • What happened to the rest of the Horde (Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Catra, etc?)
    • With He-Man gone from Eternia, who leads the Masters? Teela as Sorceress and Clamp Champ as acting Man-At-Arms?
    • Since Hordak beat the Snake Men again once he escaped Despondos, what woke them up from hibernation?

Incosistencies:
    • If Skeletor was working with He-Man and She-Ra, then how did Clawful and Whiplash job to Photog? Aren't they on the same side?
    • Evil-Lyn was supposed to be working with Skeletor again. The comic has her working with King Hsss and Hordak. Did she switch sides in mid-fight?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I think they had Orko cast the spell for one of two reasons...

• Teela was going to be too busy fighting Evil-Lyn and lending magical aid to do this.
    • The gig is up and they all know Orko "secret agent" act was revealed by now. I can't imagine that they would let Orko handle such a major task, if they didn't think he was capable of it.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; September 23, 2012 at 02:58pm.

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Another observation i made is that Callix looks like he is back in the fight, Did Hordak ressurect him! Also Blast Attack is on the side of the snake men, so I think they are going with his mini comic origins. The other 2 questions I still have who is the 4 armed horde robot that looks like a hordak transformation from filmation cartoon. And the concept beastman- the red beast/ bear looking character is on the side of good, its sucks we wont have any more of the story on this character. But the good thing about all these comics is that the possibilities of new figures
    -Gladiator
    -Beast Lord
    -The great Black Wizard
    -the 4 armed Horde robot

Skeletor: "The only thing worse than being defeated by He-man is being defeated by He-man".

Ranks along Storms line in the X-men film "do you want to know what happens when a Toad gets hit by lightning? Same as everything else"

Who writes this stuff?
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post
    Skeletor: "The only thing worse than being defeated by He-man is being defeated by He-man".

Ranks along Storms line in the X-men film "do you want to know what happens when a Toad gets hit by lightning? Same as everything else"

Who writes this stuff?

I've come to the conclusion that dialogue in most comics/movies is just filler.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post

Who writes this stuff?
    It's "The only thing worse than being defeated by He-man is being defeated with He-man."

I am really not too crazy about how rushed this series was. That said, some of the ideas have merit. Skeletor using magic and the technovirus to become more powerful could be applied to the original NA comic as well if he had defeated Hordak and kept it with him before tricking the Protectors. Orko was supposed to gain control over his magic once he regained his wand, or amulet in the Filmation toon, so it is feasible he would be considered a proper sorcerer.
    This whole thing really needed to be filled out over a comic series run to answer some of the questions that are being assumed.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    • So is the whole Prince Adam/Princess Adora secret identity thing out the window by now? Adam went missing after He-Man went to Primus. Adora went missing from the Great Rebellion a while before THAT, when she joined up with the Masters on Eternia.
    Since Skeletor called He-Man and She-Ra siblings during the fight, i assume that secret is long gone and remember they called them selves by their names while in She-Ra and He-Man form in the end of the comic instead of their usual brother/sister calling.

• Teela was going to be too busy fighting Evil-Lyn and lending magical aid to do this.
    • The gig is up and they all know Orko "secret agent" act was revealed by now. I can't imagine that they would let Orko handle such a major task, if they didn't think he was capable of it.
    My biggest problem with that is they simply ignored POP again, they have a character called CASTASPELLA...

Do i have to say more?!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Since Skeletor called He-Man and She-Ra siblings during the fight, i assume that secret is long gone and remember they called them selves by their names while in She-Ra and He-Man form in the end of the comic instead of their usual brother/sister calling.
    Wasn't that in regard to their known status as brother and sister?

My biggest problem with that is they simply ignored POP again, they have a character called CASTASPELLA...

Do i have to say more?!
    Maybe Casta would have been needed on the battlefield? Even Teela wasn't off casting that spell, so maybe they needed everyone who was combat trained. It's a shame this wasn't a full on trade paperback. Some of those match-ups had to have been crazy!

He-Man and She-Ra were heading off in the Starship Eternia with some allies to the Tri-Solar Galaxy. But I have a million other questions!

Observations:
    • He-Man is an animal. He went from fighting the First Ultimate Battleground to the Second Ultimate Battleground. Stamina of the Gods!
    • Teela is truly lives up to her "warrior goddess" description since she can cast spells AND fight too.
    • With She-Ra and the Horde gone from Etheria, I guess things returned back to normal....
    • As the bio indicated, Battleground Evil-Lyn is Evil-Lyn depowered. All of her bright colors faded!

Questions:
    • The Evil Warriors have their freedom from Skeletor AND the Masters. I wonder what all of those Evil Warriors are off doing?
    • What does the Spell of Separation actually do to the Snake Men? Are they vaporized or banished somewhere?
    • What happened to the rest of the Horde (Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Catra, etc?)
    • With He-Man gone from Eternia, who leads the Masters? Teela as Sorceress and Clamp Champ as acting Man-At-Arms?
    • Since Hordak beat the Snake Men again once he escaped Despondos, what woke them up from hibernation?

Incosistencies:
    • If Skeletor was working with He-Man and She-Ra, then how did Clawful and Whiplash job to Photog? Aren't they on the same side?
    • Evil-Lyn was supposed to be working with Skeletor again. The comic has her working with King Hsss and Hordak. Did she switch sides in mid-fight?

- - - Updated - - -

Well since I won't get my shipment til mid-week, but hearing what everyone is posting here I liked you set of questions and have already begun formulating my own ideas...

Evil Warriors: Assuming which ones remained they probably have retreated off to various parts of the planet to either conquer their own area or, simply regroup and continue the never ending battle of good vs. evil!!!

Maybe Hordak figured out the Grayskull lineage and convinced Hsss that no matter what past transgressions exist between the two; eliminating the Grayskull line (which even includes Skeletor) should be priority over anything else as it has lead to both their defeats in the past. My little sneak in theory would also include my concept character Vypra (first female Snake-Man) which Hordak claims to help King Hssss find if he is assisted.

Well I always had a different take on the Spell of Separation so this one I'm in a fog with...

They retreat back to Etheria or run off for now?????

With this, pending on who the parents of He-Ro version 2 will be... I'm thinking that maybe Spector and King He-Man will possible send him (Dare) to the past of Eternia and work with the Masters until he is 'Proven', cause I'm sure King He-Man can carry the battle with his future Masters like Spector and Lazer-Lot. This way you can actually maintain two different stories of He-Man at the same time and possibly keep the continuity in check. Or if they ever did something with this, they could just have the Heroes and Villains battle it out until potential leaders rise; but you can spotlight everyone within these stories now.

Not sure of the last... cause the aren't the Snake-Men already up before Hordak gets here?

Like I said these are just some speculations I'd like to share with y'all....
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Wasn't that in regard to their known status as brother and sister
    You are right, i imagined he said "my siblings" but he said "simpleton siblings". Your question is not answered as i thought it was.

Maybe Casta would have been needed on the battlefield? Even Teela wasn't off casting that spell, so maybe they needed everyone who was combat trained. It's a shame this wasn't a full on trade paperback. Some of those match-ups had to have been crazy!
    I tend to believe they wanted to give Orko a more serious part and chose to ignore that they had a very talented spell caster who at least could have helped him.

But i would have loved to see Castaspella against Count Marzo or Perfuma(who was missing anyway) against Evil Seed. Peekablue against Snake Face his powers are useless against her she forsees when he will transform.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    This comic book is right up there with "Clash of Arms" for me. I think it's awesome. The battle scenes are just kickass.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Observations:

Questions:

Incosistencies:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with it all. I honestly think this comic did a lot to confuse instead of clarify things. But it could've been done intentionally to allow for creative freedom in our own personal canons. The while issue with people swapping sides is my biggest concern. Even Gygor was on the wrong side.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Weed View Post
    It's "The only thing worse than being defeated by He-man is being defeated with He-man."
    Exactly right. Its actually a great line, VERY Skeletor imho.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I agree with it all. I honestly think this comic did a lot to confuse instead of clarify things. But it could've been done intentionally to allow for creative freedom in our own personal canons. The while issue with people swapping sides is my biggest concern. Even Gygor was on the wrong side.
    Although Evil-Lyn freed Gygor to join the Evil Warriors, he is an independent villain.

Ok Scott, I finally found Scareglow!

I love this issue, I'm still trying to sort through all the characters! I hope Mr. Alves was able to take a few days off after drawing this issue!

I just saw Snake Mekaneck! I just opened the new figure and now I'm wondering if they'll make this variant!

I really like the idea of Skeletor healing himself with the techno-virus...that's a great way to explain the costume change!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    My biggest problem with that is they simply ignored POP again
    Well maybe you will enjoy what they have planned for the future...
    Hey Matty, finish my Battle Ram, please!