Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: MOTUC Mini Comic issue 3 (SPOILERS)

Yeah i could not figure that out myself, and that four armed Horde looking character that is actually fighting on the side of he man and skelator, no clue who he is either. Scott can you shed some light on these mysterious characters.
    Last edited by facet; October 29, 2012 at 07:07pm.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Yeah i could not figure that out myself, and that four armed Horde looking character that is actually fighting on the side of he man and skelator, no clue who he is either. Scott can you shed some light on these mysterious characters.
    The four armed guy is is Hordak, or at least how he appeared in one episode of She-Ra. I suspect its just a Horde robot or something in this instance.
    So we don't think the grey furry beast man type guy is an existing character then?

Attachment 79047
    Last edited by 13977; October 30, 2012 at 05:19pm.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

This last issue was so wishy washy. Not terribly impressed.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    This last issue was so wishy washy. Not terribly impressed.
    agreed. Maybe the idea of the story is too big for the mini comic format. it was fun to get minis, but the final product wasn't all that spectacular. still it was nice to get them included.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    The four armed guy is is Hordak, or at least how he appeared in one episode of She-Ra. I suspect its just a Horde robot or something in this instance.
    So we don't think the grey furry beast man type guy is an existing character then?

Attachment 79047.
    But hordak is in that same panel standing with hisss on the cliff, and the robot is fighting on the side of heman and skelator. I know the episode your talking about, the robot looks very similar to hordak, but there has to be a better explanation. Scott please shed some light on this.

As for the gray furry beast guy i have no idea which existing character he could be, the only one that comes to mind is the wolf companion of goatman, but he would be on the side of skelator.
    Last edited by facet; October 30, 2012 at 05:21pm.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...wnHordeGuy.jpg
    I too wonder who that guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Maybe Stratos' blue-winged, red jetpack-wearing younger brother can step in as Lord of Avion now...
    As a kid, I always imagined him to be Stratos' cousin, and his name was Tropis.

But hordak is in that same panel standing with hisss on the cliff, and the robot is fighting on the side of heman and skelator. I know the episode your talking about, the robot looks very similar to hordak, but there has to be a better explanation. Scott please shed some light on this.
    To be honest mare I'd really be surprised if there is a better explanation then its just a Horde war manchine/robot (not Hordak himself) based on his appearance in that one episode. I know he's on the He-Man/Skelator side of the battlefield but I don't think he's actually fighting on their side, he's just made his way over the battle line quicker then the rest of the the Horde/SnakeMen army.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Is this Calix from the 3rd mini comic?

I originally thought it was Calix from the 200x series but the more i look at him,he looks off i guess. And he died during the great wars so was he resurrected? Or is he one of the new characters that have popped up on this page specifically. SnowThief? What do you guys think?calixx.jpg
    Last edited by facet; April 23, 2013 at 01:30pm.

Maybe it's the mummy guy or a tiny Staypuft that joined the horde.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

its the horde mummy-

I canīt find it right now but iīm pretty sure it was confirmed that thatīs Calix.

Iīll keep on searching the forum!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    I always assumed that was Calix.

I think he looks more like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters Anyway he was supposed to be killed by Hordak in the MYP cartoon, but the new minicomics and the bios are a whole different universe. I mean they share the same base but we don't know if they are going to keep such details. We will have to wait until we see Calix's bio.
    Also Calix could be an elemental being and may be he can not be killed. Hordak might have done this as a punishment or something, or he could resurrect him easily. keep reading the bios!

Everytime I see Dragstor in that artwork, it looks like Howard The Duck. I thing TG confirmed that's Callix.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    I really hope we get a Calix. I think Leech's torso in grey would be an excellent base.

I'm not a big Calix fan, but I liked his MYP design better than that mini-comic version. Particularly I don't like how round his head is now and I miss the collar. I guess Horde symbol must always come in red too.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I'm not a big Calix fan, but I liked his MYP design better than that mini-comic version. Particularly I don't like how round his head is now and I miss the collar. I guess Horde symbol must always come in red too.
    becasue its not calix, its the horde mummy.