Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Mini Comic issue 3 (SPOILERS)

Can someone please post a list of all the Great Rebellion characters that appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Can someone please post a list of all the Great Rebellion characters that appear?
    Okay, iīll try:

She-Ra
    Glimmer (showing twice, once in a meeting sitting down(looking good) and once flying at the back)
    Frosta(Three times, even saying one sentence!!!!) from all the Rebellion she is featured the most.
    Bow(twice in the fight)
    Jewelstar(twice in the fight flying in the background)
    Flutterina(twice in the fight flying in the background)
    Sweet-Bee(twice in the fight flying in the background)
    Tallstar(once in the fight flying in the background)
    Starla and Glorybird(once in the fight flying in the background)
    Peekablue(once in the fight running in the background)
    Double Trouble(once in the fight running in the background) but on She-Ras side not the Horde
    Castaspella(once in the fight running in the background)
    Mermista(once in the fight jumping in the background) she is shown in her mermaid form
    Netossa(once in the fight running in the background)

Swiftwind is shown twice, Entrapta on the Horde side of course shown twice second time fighting and Catra is shown once.

Now while counting the POP characters if seen some weird stuff....

There is one character fighting on the Horde/snakemen side who is purple colored with a yellow face and a weird looking helmet, i have never seen him before and there is a robotic charcter shaped like Skeletors hover bots but with four arms and Hordaks face behind Whiplash, it looks like he is fighting against the Horde....?

Hope i could help.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Okay, iīll try:

there is a robotic charcter shaped like Skeletors hover bots but with four arms and Hordaks face behind Whiplash, it looks like he is fighting against the Horde....?
    Is it Dylamug?

(although maybe not if no Filmation characters appear...which means this was likely drawn before Filmation rights?)

Or possibly -

TWISTOID?

MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Is it Dylamug?

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/devlan01.JPG

(although maybe not if no Filmation characters appear...which means this was likely drawn before Filmation rights?)

Or possibly -

TWISTOID?

http://www.mastersunbound.com/MOTU%2...-twinstoid.jpg
    Itīs definitely not Twistoid as he is shown in the same picture more to the far left!

And Dylamug is taller, as i said it has the shape and height as those hover robots but four arms and Hordaks face. If Hordak wouldnīt be in the same picture it could be him in his "screwdriver" form with four arms sticking out, plus right behind Whiplash.

It sounds weird and it is if you ask me.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post

A very active fighting Entrapta is shown in one of the background panels and it seems she was very golden/yellowish.
    Woooooot!!!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

That was a great issue! I loved it.

Snappy Threader
    Wow this sounds amazing. If mine weren't deciding if it liked Nevada or California (been to cali 3 times and nevada twice before moving on to wyoming) I may be reading it right now. I can't wait.....

"Okay, iīll try:

there is a robotic charcter shaped like Skeletors hover bots but with four arms and Hordaks face behind Whiplash, it looks like he is fighting against the Horde....?"

I want this figure, NOW

Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

So wait, do we see the front of Bandwidth and Red Shadow from the last mini comic? I thought their faces were going to be shown in this mini comic. Maybe Bandwidth is the robotic character? He was green when we last saw him.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Wow.

It sounds like a large portion of The Great Rebellion followed She-Ra to Eternia to continue the fight against The Evil Horde. That's cool.

Who was the guy who looks like Skeletor but has horns on his helmet on the Horde side? I really wish we got to see more of the little battles up close like CC and MAA.

This was very fun. Loved how Queen Marlena was fighting in her astronaut suit randomly.

I just realized they don't include the 3 towers in any of the panels which is kind of odd since they are theUltimate Battleground after all. And I think the astronaut Marlena is a little out of place IMO.

Marketing Manager at Mattel Toyguru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    Who was the guy who looks like Skeletor but has horns on his helmet on the Horde side? I really wish we got to see more of the little battles up close like CC and MAA.
    That's the Great Black Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    So wait, do we see the front of Bandwidth and Red Shadow from the last mini comic? I thought their faces were going to be shown in this mini comic. Maybe Bandwidth is the robotic character? He was green when we last saw him.
    Lol..if you got that "spoiler" from Vertigoink, chances are it was just made up

Bandwidth etc prob stayed in Preternia, and therefore wouldn't be around in this issue (although I don't know for sure as I haven't got the issue myself!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post

Gosh! Awesome! If I recall he had something to do with DraegoMan yes? (I'll go check the bios!)
    MOTUC WISH LIST

Marketing Manager at Mattel Toyguru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    We never said that. but people post things all the time and attribute them to me or Mattel that I know I never said. I remember a few months back someone described in detail what a "sculpted" Clamp Champ looked like....)
    Last edited by Toyguru; September 20, 2012 at 08:29pm.

We never said that. but people post things all the time and attribute them to me or Mattel that I know I never said. (Vertigonk....)
    Bam! Called out. Get 'em, Guru!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

We never said that. but people post things all the time and attribute them to me or Mattel that I know I never said. I remember a few months back someone described in detail what a "sculpted" Clamp Champ looked like....)
    Ah. I honestly don't remember where I saw it/who said it, but I am curious now how those characters will be revealed while concept characters are currently benched from the line. (or are they?) Interesting that the Great Black Wizard makes an appearance though!

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Lol..if you got that "spoiler" from Vertigoink, chances are it was just made up
    It could have been him now that you mention it. I was curious how since, like you say, He-Man already left Preternia in part 2. However, part 3 for a long time seemed like the only opportunity to show off the rest of their designs. Now that there's the DC digital shorts and the last mini comic about Skeletor's origin, they could still be revealed there (along with better views of Beast Lord and Gladiator perhaps?).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    "Okay, iīll try:

there is a robotic charcter shaped like Skeletors hover bots but with four arms and Hordaks face behind Whiplash, it looks like he is fighting against the Horde....?"

This is Hordak. He had this form in one She-Ra Episode

blog_shera_versus_hordak_04b.jpg

So...the "Great Black Wizard" looks a bit like Skeletor, and has the ability to appear in different times(*)....interesting Perhaps we have our new antagonist of the "Eternia Time Wars" ....

On a completely "unrelated" note, does the issue happen to show Evil-Lyn hopping into the future to be with her future son at all?

(*) based on the fact he was also around in preternia and created DraegoMan, according to DraegoMan's bio.
    MOTUC WISH LIST

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Maybe the Great Black Wizard is the Son of Skeletor and Evil Lyn.
    Either that, or he's a Kang sort of a Skeletor sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok
    It could have been him now that you mention it. I was curious how since, like you say, He-Man already left Preternia in part 2.
    It was he. He was the only one hinting at alleged images and plot-lines from the third comic.

We all know who THAT was lol...

Is the Great Black Wizard at all connected to Marzo? He studied with a class of mages in the Dunes of Doom... is he from that group of wizards?
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    What should get POP fans so excited? Is Glimmer there?!
    On the first panel in full filmation glory!! As part of the main group with she-ra and Frosta, who gets a speaking role where a lot more people don't!

I think another thing to be excited about is that She-ra is along side he-man for the entire comic, like every panel!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I did a quick scan and it looks like the only vintage ones missing are Angella, Spinnerella and Perfuma. But was surprised that double trouble AND Entrapta both were there too.

who is the great black wizard? How did I miss this? I know exactly what image you're all talking about, just not who he's supposed to be.

While I hate that they Killed off Sorceress and Man At Arms, I can see why it was done. This is a very different Teela we're seeing. She's the freaking Sorceress of Grayskull now! I think it's starting to sink in.
    Last edited by Judeh Simon; September 21, 2012 at 12:52am.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

Wow!! Just finished reading the new Mini!
    That was awesome!
    That battle was epic, and the art is really nice too!!
    How I wish the DC MOTU comics had this style...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I think Glimmer is mutilated by all the vintage characters on the last panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    And then Sweet Bee lands her giant space ship on all of them and melts their black plastic bodies!! Ha!
    LOL to both comments

I just read all 3 for the 1st time and the story was very crammed (which is to be expected), but they felt very much like the original mini comics to me. Very nice to see all the characters in the splash pages, little disappointing that the MOTUC line seems to be heading for less figures as I would love to see some of these more obscure characters made .

Scott a question for you, seeing that none of the Filmation characters are used was this because of the licensing deal and not accessible or just a choice not to use any of them? And are they not accessible for any of the DC Comic stories?