Thread: Masters Podcasts

Masters Podcasts

Whatever happened to masters cast and roast Gooble dinner?..seems like they both have come to an end (sadly)

For RGD, it's just a time thing. When Power-Con started up, that sapped away a lot of free time. These days, with book projects, and Power-Con planning as well for 2016, plus all my other work, editing time is non-existent for RGD. I know my co-hosts have been very busy lately as well. I hope we return to it, though.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!

Ever consider playing some retro MOTU commercials on RGD and talking about them? I remember the Battle Bones commercial showed figures I didn't know about.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    For RGD, it's just a time thing. When Power-Con started up, that sapped away a lot of free time. These days, with book projects, and Power-Con planning as well for 2016, plus all my other work, editing time is non-existent for RGD. I know my co-hosts have been very busy lately as well. I hope we return to it, though.
    I would love for the show to return. I miss it. I don't have a lot of comic book friends or an outlet for my collecting habits. Felt like ya'll were there the rest of us.

Its no roast gooble dinner, but from time to time we do talk Masters on the podcast i'm on "Action figure Blues " our SDCC episode a few weeks back I let my masters flag fly and Justin reviews a few MOTUC stuff on it . good filler when waiting for other 100% masters casts to come out ... but also if you just like Action figure collecting we cover news of all brands

Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    I would love for the show to return. I miss it. I don't have a lot of comic book friends or an outlet for my collecting habits. Felt like ya'll were there the rest of us.
    I agree. I have many local friends who are into such things, but not He-Man and She-Ra. Having these podcasts released on a regular basis really helped fuel the fun of collecitng MOTU, and created a warmer vibe in the fan community.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!