Thread: Marvel, DC and random toys for sale. Loose and on cards!

Widget

Marvel, DC and random toys for sale. Loose and on cards!

Hello again everyone! After some great sales and trades on the site I've decided to re-list what I have left for everyone! Let me know what you are interested in and let's make a deal! I'm raising capital to open my own comic and gaming store, if you want more info on that send me a message. I'm looking for investors, small or large. Thanks!

Loose X-Men and other Marvel figures:
    Album 1 Mostly complete X-men figures from the early 90s. Asking $3-10 each (depending on figure). Plus shipping. Discounts for bulk orders. $175 shipped (in US) for whole lot!!!!!!

Carded and loose random figures and toys, Marvel Legends, LotR, Marvel Heroes, Spawn, Reboot, plushies!, much more!:
    Carded and Loose Album $2-$50 depending on figure. Selling for lower than ebay Buy It Now prices. Discounts in bulk.

I also have some of the new Thundercats carded. Let me know if you need any of them.

$20
    $30
    $20
    $30
    $20
    $120 shipped (in US) for all 5!

I consider all offers and trades! Don't hesitate to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Thanks for looking everyone!

-David N.
    Last edited by hiredgoonthug; October 12, 2012 at 07:01pm.

PM sent about some figures

Widget
    Sold a few items, edited for better descriptions, added items! Send me a message, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Reduced prices. Jump on these before I e-bay or trade show them! Thanks everyone!

Widget
    I got all of my figures today, but I couldn't message you about it because your inbox was full, David. They all look great and definitely brought me back to my childhood. I'll for sure send you pictures of them in their new home once I get moved in and get them displayed!

-Brian

Widget
    That's great! Cleared my inbox up too. I'm glad they made it to a good home!

- - - Updated - - -

Updated items and prices.
    Flagship Comics & Games LLC.
    1049 Queen Street
    Southington, CT 06489
    (860) 410-1854