Thread: Looking to buy MOC vintage MOTU for a new collection!

Heroic Podcaster

Looking to buy MOC vintage MOTU for a new collection!

I had a killer collection in the 80s as a kid and they all eventually moved on via garage sales.

Then, in college in the 90s, a friend and I assembled a pretty complete packaged vintage collection for fun. It seemed easy then. Dealers had this stuff and the market had not blown up yet. We had all the playests in great shape, even several of the 2- and 3-figure giftsets. We picked up a MIB Eternia for $200! But then we met our future wives and were moving to different states so we agreed to sell the collection and use the money for engagement rings.

Now, though we live in Iowa (me) and North Carolina (him) we have decided to get the band back together, so to speak! We are splitting the costs but I get to keep and assemble the collection here in Iowa. I'm looking into shelves, display options, the whole nine yards! I'd love to even post some pics eventually when the collection grows some more!

So I'm looking to the amazing He-Man.org community in case any of you have any extra vintage figures, vehicles, beasts or playsets, still mint in package, looking for a new home where they will be treasured and appreciated! if you have any of the following MOC/MIB, let me know!!! I will consider ANY condition, even for figures not listed below! For example, my Jitsu is a bit yellow so I'm always looking to upgrade!

Grenadier metal MOTU miniatures (LOOSE or MIB)
    Panrico Dunkin Plastic MOTU miniatures (LOOSE)

Blade
    Evil-Lyn (pending)
    Gwildor
    He-Man
    Moss Man
    Orko
    Prince Adam (pending)
    Ram Man (pending)
    Rokkon
    Rotar
    Saurod
    Skeletor (pending)
    Snake Face
    Stonedar
    Stratos (pending)
    Trap Jaw (pending)
    Twistoid
    Two Bad (pending)
    Whiplash

Battle Ram (pending)
    Wind Raider
    Battle Cat
    Zoar
    Lazer Bolt (pending)
    Road Ripper
    Dragon Walker
    Bashasaurus
    Roton
    Stridor
    Land Shark
    Attack Trak
    Scubattak
    Jet Sled
    Tower Tools
    Cliff Climber
    Megalaser
    Weapons Pack
    Blasterhawk
    Mantisaur
    Fright Fighter

Battle Armor He-Man
    Flying Fists He-Man
    Thunder Punch He-Man
    Battle Armor Skeletor
    Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    Terror Claws Skeletor
    Buzzsaw Hordak
    Hurricane Hordak

WISHFUL THINKING
    Camo Khan
    Dark Face Grizzlor
    Last edited by SunDevil; March 13, 2013 at 11:26pm.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

You've got a PM.

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far! We have a truly special community here!

Right now, for some reason, I REALLY want a vintage Stinkor MOC! Just love his colors and the craziness of a Skunk Warrior, even among MOTU's 'normal' level of crazy. Who's got one for sale?
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Widget
    Not to peddle my stuff, but I need to sell my collection on eBay and it includes many of the figures you're looking for (including the ones in your "countdown" signature) so please take a look. The post featuring over 2hrs of embedded YouTube footage of my collection is here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ection-on-eBay

And the actual eBay listing is here:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/120999866838

Thanks for reading!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But those don't look like MOC figures.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But those don't look like MOC figures.
    Oops sorry, I'm new...what does "MOC" mean, I tried to look it up...ohhhh Mint On Card. See when I read "ANY condition" I misunderstood. Please forgive me.

Heroic Podcaster
    No problem! We might eventually do loose vintage collection as well so thanks for the link!

Also, the Countdown in my signature is for the last vintage figures to be remade in Classics. I might need to reword that.

Heroic Warrior
    I have a moc buzz off for sale. If you're interested, let me know. Send me an offer!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200836641412...84.m1555.l2649
    Last edited by captain; October 24, 2012 at 08:07am.
    Good Traders/Sellers/Buyers:

BrianTruitt
    greyskull1
    KB.
    Rain

Heroic Podcaster
    The card looks great but the bubble is a bit yellow for me. Thanks for letting me know though and keep me updated if you have more MOC in the future!

Heroic Podcaster
    Edited the list to reflect recently acquired figures. REALLY looking for Trap Jaw, Tri Klops, Man-At-Arms, Man-E-Faces, Mekaneck and Jitsu right now and might be willing to slightly overpay for MOC figures in great condition packages with clear bubbles!

Let me know!

Heroic Podcaster
    Updated with some new acquisitions taken off the list but still willing to look at any and all MOC vintage MOTU!
    Last edited by SunDevil; November 28, 2012 at 02:17pm.

Bro i have an AFA 85 MISB Battle Ram , AFA 80 MOC Rotarr , for sale....
    I have the power

Heroic Podcaster
    You have a PM, brother!

Heroic Podcaster
    After a recent postal tragedy, Snake Face has been re-added to the list.

Again, willing to look at ALL conditions of MOC MOTU! Especially if the bubble is clear, I can handle a beat-up card! PM me!

Heroic Podcaster
    Bumped! The list is shorter but we still have a ways to go!

For the next week - the figure I would consider overpaying for is MEKANECK!

Bro i offered to sell you a case fresh MOC Rotarr at a great price but you say you want it unpunched?
    I have the power

Heroic Podcaster
    That wasn't me. I'm not picky about punched/unpunched. Can I get pics and a price sent to numbskrull@yahoo.com?

Gratz on trying to put a collection back together ... below is a link to some very nice MOCs i have. All my heros are in the process of being purchased, both cats and play set are already spoken for but all my "villian" MOCs are availble. If your interested in any, just PM me with an offer. And also not listed here i have a screech MIB which is in not the best of shape and a MAA MOC witch has significant damage to the card but the figure is still mint.

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...0vintage%20moc

- - - Updated - - -

almost forgot ... i have these four auctions going off in about 1 day ... take a look if your interested, NO RESERVE:

Teela 12 back:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200882975711?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BA Skeletor 12 back:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200882979287?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Prince Adam 12 back:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200882983235?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Tung Lashor:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/200882986839?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
    New Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage and Classics

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Bro i am on holidays in Korea until Feb 6th.... But i have a Afa80 MOC Rotarr if you want it.... Its case fresh C85 B85 F75.... Let me know if you are interested as i will sell at a cheap price....
    I have the power

Heroic Podcaster
    I'd love to discuss it with you further, get pics, settle on a possible price. Hit me up when you get back!

Here are more MOCs you might be interested in

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/us...e%20MOTU%20MOC
    New Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage and Classics

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Heroic Podcaster
    Updated! (and bumped!)

For the next week - the figure I would consider overpaying for is TRAP JAW!
    Last edited by SunDevil; February 8, 2013 at 03:43pm.

Heroic Podcaster
    Bumpity Bump!

For the next week - the figure I would consider overpaying for is HORDAK!

Widget
    Hi SunDevil, i'm selling a rare White Face Hordak, Mexico 1984, still sealed, mint on card. I also have new Rotar and Twistoid, and Rio Blast as well. You can send me your offers on pm or 2trancentral@gmail.com

cheers
    Last edited by E-Lusive; March 7, 2013 at 08:52am.

Heroic Podcaster
    Is it on the US card with a clear bubble? PM me what you are looking to get first, then I can respond with an offer.

Thanks for letting me know!