Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: PowerCon: - Official Discussion - New reveals added!

very cool, it looked silly without it.

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I actually really like the idea of King He-Man having damage to him. The sword looks amazing. My only complaint is that the missing ball is seemingly the only damage done to his suit of armor. His sword is busted up, that makes sense, there's only one of those, and it doestn't go away. But why only one thing damaged on his suit?

Also, if regular He-Man had damage done to his suit, and he changed into Adam mode and then eventually back again to He-Man, would he have a fresh suit, as it's basically a ~magically~ created item?

And if this is just a straight up suit, can't he take the time to fix the crown of the King of Eternia!? Somebody can weld, surely.

That being said, if his entire suit was as messed up as the sword, I'd be excited about it. He just had a bad day of lording about, busting evil, and he's in need of some rest and repairs. But to step out and the first thing that happens is somebody takes a ball of your crown, and ~flash~, that's the moment in time that the figure captures? Confusing. And lame.

I also like that Karatti matches Optikk. It looks like they're from the same faction even more. But I can see the reverse as well. Makes them less unique a little. I don't have much attachment to vintage NA, so all this is new to me, and I thought he was nice. I've liked all the NA villains so far (only villains though :P ).

Snake Face is freakin' awesome. Octavia is freakin' awesome. Castle Grayskull no matter what the outcome, is really freakin' awesome.

The new faction sticker will be dumb if we never get the 2nd gen He-Ro though. So I guess we will. That should be fun.
    Last edited by Jawbridge; September 25, 2012 at 04:48pm.
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

The crown isn't meant to be damaged. The prototype broke off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    The new faction sticker will be dumb if we never get the 2nd gen He-Ro though. So I guess we will. That should be fun.
    Just for clarification, the second He-Ro will be Adam's son?

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Just for clarification, the second He-Ro will be Adam's son?
    According to the He-Ro 'bible' the idea of whether 'Dare' is actually Adam/Teela's son is left somewhat ambiguous. Apparently he was removed from his family as a wee tike and raised by a 'bear beast' out in the woods. Personally I tend to err on the side of yes he is Adam's son, but who knows how the Toy Guru aligned continuity will spin this.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    According to the He-Ro 'bible' the idea of whether 'Dare' is actually Adam/Teela's son is left somewhat ambiguous. Apparently he was removed from his family as a wee tike and raised by a 'bear beast' out in the woods. Personally I tend to err on the side of yes he is Adam's son, but who knows how the Toy Guru aligned continuity will spin this.
    Thanks for that. I used to have the Bible saved on my computer, but I think it went a long time ago.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Thanks for that. I used to have the Bible saved on my computer, but I think it went a long time ago.
    You can read this for more details!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...t-ERA-in-MOTUC
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Any video from Matty,PD or the MYP Panel?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    So, I know I'm one of only, like, two people that is looking forward to the King Randor variant, but can those who saw the production sample this weekend speak to the color of the paint on his crown, etc.? Does it match that of Queen Marlena's (because in the photos from Fwoosh it doesn't appear to)?
    You can add me to the list of people looking forward to this King Randor variant. As excited as I was when they finally released a King Randor figure in the vintage collection, it was disappointing that he didnīt match the cartoon. I have wanted a Filmation Randor pretty much since back then, and have been hoping to see one released in Classics. Now I can have the Filmation accurate one with my Royal family, and put the vintage based "warrior" one with my "vintage toy accurate" Heroic Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by chudman1000 View Post
    You can add me to the list of people looking forward to this King Randor variant. As excited as I was when they finally released a King Randor figure in the vintage collection, it was disappointing that he didnīt match the cartoon. I have wanted a Filmation Randor pretty much since back then, and have been hoping to see one released in Classics.
    Same here! I even still can't decide if he or Ram Man was my favorite SDCC reveal, but I think I have to give the edge to Filmation Randor since he was SUCH an unexpected surprise.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Here comes videos!

Mattypalooza Panel Video

Quick look at Icon Heroes Castle Grayskull statue

Cosplay Contest

MANY more to come!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I've been happy with all the reveals thus far. Never got much into Octavia (I liked her but wasn't a "fan"), but I'm not gonna turn down a MOTUC figure! Besides, with a second one of her, I can now make a proper Horde Force Captain Adora! Just switch heads, arms & legs. Snake Face is my favorite Snake Man, so I'm happy to see him finally. Good thing I'm getting two of them next year so I can pose both versions (snakes out & in). I like Clamp Champ too 'cause now I'll be able to add him & other (as Pixel Dan referred to them as African-Eternian in his Palace Guard video) warriors to my shelf with modifications. Maybe turn one into Melaktha. And my FILMation Randor will take the place of my Battle Randor, fighting against Keldor. The rest will be helter-skelter along my shelves with the rest of my figures.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    So yeah, the panel was good, but I cannot afford to preorder Grayskull with the $200 authorization charge. My first paycheck will not be until Nov 30th, so there is no way to afford it.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So yeah, the panel was good, but I cannot afford to preorder Grayskull with the $200 authorization charge. My first paycheck will not be until Nov 30th, so there is no way to afford it.
    I believe it's been said that they will keep the pre-order open until the end of the year, so you should be good.

Heroic Warrior
    After watching the panel video I am more confident that we will hit the min mark preorders for CG. According to TG if every person who subscribed to the 2013 subscription orders just one CG, we should be good to go. I don't think everyone who subscribed will order one, but we also have to factor in many ppl who didn't subscribe will want a CG.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    as always, very exciting to see the reveals. really look forward to everything.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I believe it's been said that they will keep the pre-order open until the end of the year, so you should be good.
    Yeah the preorder is going to go on for quite some time and Matty authorizations fall off pretty fast so if he waits till December he should be OK
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Very excited for next year finally getting Ram Man, Jitsu, FFM, Karatti, Snake Face, Geldor & CC. All characters I wanted really bad.
    Now if 2013 could have Evil-Seed, Eldor, Spinwit, Prahvus & Sea Hawk.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I dont know if it was posted by Pixel Dan yet but here is his coverage of the Matty Panel at PowerCon...

..Pixel Dan also has a few other videos from PowerCon over on his site http://pixel-dan.com/ and also over on his youTube channel Mandalorian30

Quote Originally Posted by Romadon View Post
    After watching the panel video I am more confident that we will hit the min mark preorders for CG. According to TG if every person who subscribed to the 2013 subscription orders just one CG, we should be good to go. I don't think everyone who subscribed will order one, but we also have to factor in many ppl who didn't subscribe will want a CG.
    I'm still wondering what he actually means when he says "everyone who subscribed" as some people ordered multiple subs.

So, does he mean

a) they need the exact same number of preorders as they needed for the 2013 subscription?

or

b) do all the people who subscribed to 2012 need to preorder one Castle, even if they bought two, three, or 33 subscriptions?

In scenario b) the number of preorders would be considerably lower and more realistic. I don't think those who ordered more than one subscription will necessarily order more than one Castle.
    Last edited by Grayskull's Heir; September 26, 2012 at 01:59pm.
    Awesome sticker included!

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    You can read this for more details!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...t-ERA-in-MOTUC
    Forgot about some of this. So has Lou ever told anyone who the parents were? It says it was decided but they won't reveal til the last episode and the shows not happening now so....

You could almost make a nice Dare from the DCUC Kamandi figure. And technically we do have 2 others that fit in this timeline. We'll proudly get stickers next year
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I'm still wondering what he actually means when he says "everyone who subscribed" as some people ordered multiple subs.

So, does he mean

a) they need the exact same number of preorders as they needed for the 2013 subscription?

or

b) do all the people who subscribed to 2012 need to preorder one Castle, even if they bought two, three, or 33 subscriptions?

In scenario b) the number of preorder would be considerably lower and more realistic. I don't think those who ordered more than one subscription will necessarily order more than one Castle.
    I was in the audience when he said that and I am almost 100% sure he meant scenario A. I knew it was trouble when he was doing the "whoa hold on a second hand gesture" as we were all cheering!
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

Pixel Dan's Walk Through

Quote Originally Posted by beastor View Post
    I was in the audience when he said that and I am almost 100% sure he meant scenario A. I knew it was trouble when he was doing the "whoa hold on a second hand gesture" as we were all cheering!
    Yes you are right, he clears this up in the walk through video.

They need the same number as for the subscriptions.
    Awesome sticker included!

Awesome walkthrough, thanks a lot for doing it, guys. Really looking forward to some of these figures in 2013.
    I never wanted a Castle Grayskull in this line, I would have been fine with little diorama pieces, but now I can't wait to see the b-sheet details!