Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: PowerCon: - Official Discussion - New reveals added!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Pixel Dan's Walk Through
    My favourite part was when TG said "Mark Taylor prototype" and "elongated mouth"
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Great walk through vid Dan. The new figures for 2013 look so insane, I can't wait to own them - so glad the sub went through.

Castle Grayskull sounds awesome!!!! we have to hit the minimum total
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    awesome walk through. I love those.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Keldor is holding the 200x swords in the walkthrough video and Toyguru says 'these are the ones that are separated...that come in the weapons pack'.
    What weapons pack do they come in?

One the coming next month.

I'm a bit surprised I can't seem to find anyone talking about that one little tidbit that was discussed at the MYP panel...

Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I'm a bit surprised I can't seem to find anyone talking about that one little tidbit that was discussed at the MYP panel...
    I wasn't at it nor have I heard about it.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Yeah spill it! Haven't seen anything on the MYP panel at all
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hlinhk128 View Post
    Yeah spill it! Haven't seen anything on the MYP panel at all
    It was said that Ian Richter said, Dreamworks Animation has BIG plans for a new She-Ra series! I'm calling it a "rumour" for now because we haven't had an official statement, but people who were there are reporting it. I'm extremely excited and hopeful!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    It was said that Ian Richter said, Dreamworks Animation has BIG plans for a new She-Ra series! I'm calling it a "rumour" for now because we haven't had an official statement, but people who were there are reporting it. I'm extremely excited and hopeful!

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    To elaborate, I was at the panel in question, and Ian Richter was effectively asked what we could expect now that DreamWorks had purchased Classic Media (which retains the media rights to Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power) and Ian Richter (who was the Director of Media at Mattel and Producer of the Mike Young Productions Masters of the Universe series) is now the Senior Creative Development and Franchise Strategy Executive at DreamWorks, and he effectively replied that they have very big plans for She-Ra, presumably a Princess of Power animated series.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    To elaborate, I was at the panel in question, and Ian Richter was effectively asked what we could expect now that DreamWorks had purchased Classic Media (which retains the media rights to Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power) and Ian Richter (who was the Director of Media at Mattel and Producer of the Mike Young Productions Masters of the Universe series) is now the Senior Creative Development and Franchise Strategy Executive at DreamWorks, and he effectively replied that they have very big plans for She-Ra, presumably a Princess of Power animated series.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we know this already or at least have a suspicion of it? I seem to recall a shareholders' session or a press release a few months ago that casually mentioned a new She-Ra series in the works. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. Still, it's nice that Ian Richter is telling us that plans are definitely moving forward instead of stuck in development limbo.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Heroic Warrior
    Ian Richter effectively replied that they have very big plans for She-Ra, presumably a Princess of Power animated series.
    Wowsers! That's great news if true. Surely the success of The Legend of Korra and .... well I can't think of any other examples, but Korra is enough of a great example of a female lead cartoon series to inspire a "Princess of Power" cartoon series.

And I vaguely recall coming across some other female lead cartoon series, something about fairies. And the "Super Best Friends Forever" shorts are excellent. In its own way, I guess "My Little Pony" is also a female lead cartoon series and that is extremely popular.

Thanks for posting the details everyone, I was so surprised that no one was talking about it, I was wondering if I should bring it up! I was so happy to hear it, I had to go thank the guys from the MYP panel!

I'm really excited to learn more about this and can't wait to sit and watch it with my 2 daughters! I hope it becomes a reality!
    Last edited by NorthCoast; September 27, 2012 at 10:41am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we know this already or at least have a suspicion of it? I seem to recall a shareholders' session or a press release a few months ago that casually mentioned a new She-Ra series in the works. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. Still, it's nice that Ian Richter is telling us that plans are definitely moving forward instead of stuck in development limbo.
    That's when She-Ra entertainment was still owned by Classic Media. They were developing a live-action series. Plans may have changed now that Dreamworks owns the Filmation library.

That is insanely cool, great news!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Really enjoyed the walk-thru Dan, as always! It's great getting to see figures that- although repeats from one show to the next- are further along in development and closer to final. And after seeing how cool the hidden articulation will be on Ram-man (although admittedly this has been on display since SDCC in one video or another) I'm even more excited for this guy!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

This is very good news. I can sense a very good few years ahead for MOTU fans. Castle Grayskull finally, the movie inching ever closer and now this. Good times ahead.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Lots of great stuff revealed at Power Con. I'm really liking all the figs revealed, and the announcement of a possible Grayskull is just awesome. The new faction is very cool too!

Agent of the Evil Horde
    I don't get on here much, so I'm catching up with the news. I'm really looking forward to the Karati figure, as I've loved the updated New Adventures figures so far, and this prototype looks really good in my opinion. I'm excited.
    Supporter of the New Adventures of He-Man
    Motu fan and collector since 1984

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Lots of great stuff revealed at Power Con. I'm really liking all the figs revealed, and the announcement of a possible Grayskull is just awesome. The new faction is very cool too!
    I really enjoyed your panel, your customs were fantastic!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Legends of Toy Design Panel

Featuring Martin Arriola, Mark DiCamillo, Eric Scott Frydler, Eric Treadaway, David Wolfram, and Eddy Mosqueda.

Hear some hilarious stories of working at Mattel on the brands, and see some incredibly rare prototypes such as Eldor and Darius!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Awesome Dan! I laughed through that whole panel!

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    That's when She-Ra entertainment was still owned by Classic Media. They were developing a live-action series. Plans may have changed now that Dreamworks owns the Filmation library.
    Ah, thank you for the clarification! I knew I was only half-crazy!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    I had to throw in the DreamWorks question at the end of the panel, couldn't resist! I was very happy he name dropped She-Ra and the audience reaction was great (lots of loud clapping). Ian also mentioned earlier in the panel that he wished they could have done a season 3 of MYP with She-Ra. So, he specifically mentioned her a few times.

I would have posted the audio of the panel for everyone but my recorder's memory card had an issue during the recording and since I was moderating it, I didn't see it occur.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com