Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Fall 2012 Edition

Evil Master of Warcraft

Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Fall 2012 Edition

Time to cool off with the autumnal equinox! Here we go with the Fall 2012 Photo Page!

***To everyone:
    New pics only, please. No recycling of pics from previous Picture Pages***

This thread will end and a new photo page will begin on the Winter Solstice on December 21.

Tanya Tate as Adora
    419574_10100249482956263_890160718_n.jpg

Brian Dobson - voice of MYP Skeletor
    548131_10100249585510743_554305023_n.jpg
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I'm game. New pic of me, taken in Pittsburgh, at CMU. Also known as the 'set' of Dark Knight Rises.

"That's very interesting...but silly."

One of Lisa's friends from Hawaii just opened up a Sushi/Tapas fusion place in Vegas. We've basically been living there...

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    I tend not to take pics of myself, but I made an exception when I completed my SGA costume recently... forgive the mock intensity

Hey, if I can play with action figures I can play dress-up too!
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Heroic Warrior

Just a basic self pic...about to hit 40y.o. but grew up with the best 'toons and toylines ever.
    Last edited by Bjjer; September 24, 2012 at 08:55pm.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    And now my most recent creation, the most egnimatic and camera-shunning Cobra saboteur around: Firefly! I tried to stay as close to the 80's toy version as possible with his submachine gun and radio accessory.

I even included a gun with skeletal stock like the toy (well, as much as I could find like the toy):

A pose to show off my bandoliers with pineapple grenades. Man, those things are heavy!

Is that a camera in your hands?! And what's with all the light out here?! Damn sun! I'll blow you up good!

Oh, okay. You're a fan. How about I show you my gun? And then there's submachine one I got in my hand, too!

A close up of my Cobra insignia and a look that could kill...if I didn't have my mask on.

Now I have to think of some sort of deviltry. Possibly how to tap my neighbor's satellite signal for the Terrordrome and Cobra Commander. He does love his Food Network...

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 25, 2012 at 08:49pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil Master of Warcraft
    yay finally got my pics up!
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

imageretriever (2).jpg New Official Photo taken in July

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post

[. . .]
    Now that you have revealed your eyes, Benny, they have enough information to find you. Beware! They are coming!

But seriously . . . awesome costume.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    I'm going to be honest and say I really don't care what you look like in this picture

Quote Originally Posted by Ntumbuluku View Post
    Now that you have revealed your eyes, Benny, they have enough information to find you.
    And they are VERY beautiful indeed!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Now that you have revealed your eyes, Benny, they have enough information to find you. Beware! They are coming!
    Ha! That's what you think but my eyes are really blue! I'm just wearing dark brown contact lenses! Foiled the authorities yet again!

But seriously . . . awesome costume.
    Thanks, N-luku. Now just waiting on you and your Gung Ho costume, shirtless open vest and all!

Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    And they are VERY beautiful indeed!
    Gah! Not...used...to...being...complimented...by...oppo site...sex. Evil...brain...cannot...compute...appropriate...re sponse...

(What do I do? What do I do? Okay, okay. Calm down, Benedict. You've seen normal people do this before millions of times on television...)

Uhhhhh...thank you, flutterina?
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 25, 2012 at 10:02pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Gah! Not...used...to...being...complimented...by...oppo site...sex. Evil...brain...cannot...compute...appropriate...re sponse...

(What do I do? What do I do? Okay, okay. Calm down, Benedict. You've seen normal people do this before millions of times on television...)

What do you know, you're a sweetheart Benny.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

And now my most recent creation, the most egnimatic and camera-shunning Cobra saboteur around: Firefly! I tried to stay as close to the 80's toy version as possible with his submachine gun and radio accessory.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...psb67e179d.jpg

I even included a gun with skeletal stock like the toy (well, as much as I could find like the toy):

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps00a6c424.jpg

A pose to show off my bandoliers with pineapple grenades. Man, those things are heavy!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps53e92ff2.jpg

Is that a camera in your hands?! And what's with all the light out here?! Damn sun! I'll blow you up good!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3fbddd31.jpg

Oh, okay. You're a fan. How about I show you my gun? And then there's submachine one I got in my hand, too!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps131fffff.jpg

A close up of my Cobra insignia and a look that could kill...if I didn't have my mask on.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...psd37cf7a3.jpg

Now I have to think of some sort of deviltry. Possibly how to tap my neighbor's satellite signal for the Terrordrome and Cobra Commander. He does love his Food Network...

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...ps517b4e21.jpg
    NOW THATS COOL!!!

Firefly was my favorite GiJoe villian for a VERY long time as a kid! He was the first GiJor figure I personally purchased as a kid for my GiJoe collection...

I LOVE this costume Benny!!! Outstanding job!!!

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Me & Brian Dobson

With Jack and Leslie Wadsworth

Power-Con staff!

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    NOW THATS COOL!!!

Firefly was my favorite GiJoe villian for a VERY long time as a kid! He was the first GiJor figure I personally purchased as a kid for my GiJoe collection...

I LOVE this costume Benny!!! Outstanding job!!!
    Thanks, Replikator. Even though he didn't get alot of screen time in the Sunbow cartoon, Firefly was my second favorite Cobra (after Storm Shadow) simply based on his awesome ARAH toy. Now, it's time to show off your Quick Kick custom outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    What do you know, you're a sweetheart Benny.
    Urge to cause excruciating pain...rising!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 26, 2012 at 02:03pm.

Urge to cause excruciating pain...rising!
    Not towards me I hope, even if it was sort of my fault

Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    Not towards me I hope, even if it was sort of my fault
    Of course not, flutterina! I would never do that to a woman...unless she asked me to.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    The band took new pixs for the re-release of our first album "Spaceman in a Jug Band."

PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Here is a loose interpretation and impersonation of BJH from me

185280_10100252366477663_879133054_n.jpg

edit

I also posted a pic of my harvest in the "What's your latest non MOTU toy/item score". One of my favorite ways to celebrate fall.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Not even by evil chicks?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    Here is a loose interpretation and impersonation of BJH from me
    Cool, G-Mule! I like that I'm an inspiration. A little too orange-y for my tastes but it's the thought that counts. But aren't you afraid those bright colors are going to give you away to all those man-eating deer?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Not even by evil chicks?
    You obviously don't know evil women, Megamaxey. Compliments is one thing they do not do...

me before work.jpg

I finally found my camera (it got misplaced when I moved) and had nothing better to do, so I thought I'd get in on this

BTW: great pics everyone!
    Last edited by flutterina; September 30, 2012 at 02:20am.

I went to see Xanadu Friday night here in L.A.

It was loads of fun. I really liked it.

I haven't posted a pic in a looong time. Here I am yesterday!
    422753_10151181988609170_1407991466_n.jpg
    Windblown Advocate since 200x