Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Fall 2012 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by illicitjedi View Post
    I haven't posted a pic in a looong time. Here I am yesterday!
    Attachment 79293
    Is it me or you look like Josh Freese?

Lovely picture Tanya. =)

Xanadu? the broadway?
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    I finally found my camera (it got misplaced when I moved) and had nothing better to do, so I thought I'd get in on this
    Allow me the honor of returning your earlier compliment, flutterina. Okay (clears throat), here goes...

Looking upon the crystalline clarity of your eyes and the smoothness your porcelain skin, it is but a simple task for me to forget my fevered insanity and mad schemes of world domination as my dark soul swims in the liquidity your cleansing gaze.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; September 30, 2012 at 11:10am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Allow me the honor of returning your earlier compliment, flutterina. Okay (clears throat), here goes...

Looking upon the crystalline clarity of your eyes and the smoothness your porcelain skin, it is but a simple task for me to forget my fevered insanity and mad schemes of world domination as my dark soul swims in the liquidity your cleansing gaze.
    Next Plan after world domination: Marriage?
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Next Plan after world domination: Marriage?
    I'm flattered by the offer, fender bender, but I'm heterosexual. No way to prove it but you'll have to take my word on it.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

I was talking about you.... and her.

Kevin Eastman- Co-Creator of TMNT

I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Co-Creator of the NV
    Great pictures all around

Benny... I see skin.... and eyes *sits in corner shaking*

If I didn't know better I'd say you were sweet on me You're not going soft are you? I'd be mildly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post

Lovely picture Tanya. =)

Xanadu? the broadway?
    Yes, it was in a small theatre here in LA

Evil Master of Warcraft
    But aren't you afraid those bright colors are going to give you away to all those man-eating deer?
    o...
    Deer are colorblind. I wear it so some idiot doesn't shoot me
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Latveria View Post
    Benny... I see skin.... and eyes *sits in corner shaking*
    See what effect I have on mortals when I simply reveal my eyes, D-Lat? Imagine the chaos I would cause if I revealed even more of my glory?

Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    If I didn't know better I'd say you were sweet on me You're not going soft are you? I'd be mildly disappointed.
    Well, the Demon Code commands me to return flattery with more flattery. But fear not, I'm still wicked bad!

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    Deer are colorblind.
    Yeah, I know. I was just joking. You can't live in the South without knowing a little something about hunting.

I wear it so some idiot doesn't shoot me
    Just do the Neo/Matrix bullet-dodge when that happens, G-Mule.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; October 1, 2012 at 03:52pm.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Just do the Neo/Matrix bullet-dodge when that happens, G-Mule.
    I'm not as nimble and quick as I used to be. And apparently neither was the deer. I shot it with a crossbow and while cleaning it I found one big buckshot pellet embedded in him.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

image.jpg
    Hope that works, working off an ipad can be dicey if you don't know your stuff.

And the next generation, my son!
    image.jpg

Wow!
    A very MOTU picture!
    Where did you made the photo?

I'm not as nimble and quick as I used to be.
    Well, you got to admit, G-Mule, that you would make a pretty impressive looking trophy mounted on the hood of a vehicle!

Master of New Adventures!
    The ego...Gawd, the ego!

I'm flattered by the offer, fender bender, but I'm heterosexual. No way to prove it but you'll have to take my word on it.

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBoyRM View Post
    Wow!
    A very MOTU picture!
    Where did you made the photo?
    It was taken in a hotel lobby. The carpet there actually looks like that which makes for an awesome and epic picture. I'll be back there next year for an even better picture.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Well, the Demon Code commands me to return flattery with more flattery. But fear not, I'm still wicked bad!

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1340829335

A truly horrifying sight, Hel-sama. I don't know what terrifies me more - the glistening studs of your mask waiting to be quenched with blood of the Un-believers, or the pink-hued skeletal gloves.

Yeah, it's the gloves.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    A truly horrifying sight, Hel-sama. I don't know what terrifies me more - the glistening studs of your mask waiting to be quenched with blood of the Un-believers, or the pink-hued skeletal gloves.

Yeah, it's the gloves.
    Hmmm...interesting. First, my Stormtrooper outfit and now my skeletal gloves. Some people seem to see them as pink. Strange. Well, I can assure Nekk-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra (said like the battle cry for Cobra-La), that the bones on my gloves are indeed white to match my skeletal shirt, the ghost on my cap and the letters on my jacket. Pink would not match the rest of my attire. And if anything, I am a dapper miscreant who always has a colors matching wardrobe.

Hmmm...interesting. First, my Stormtrooper outfit and now my skeletal gloves. Some people seem to see them as pink. Strange. Well, I can assure Nekk-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra (said like the battle cry for Cobra-La), that the bones on my gloves are indeed white to match my skeletal shirt, the ghost on my cap and the letters on my jacket. Pink would not match the rest of my attire. And if anything, I am a dapper miscreant who always has a colors matching wardrobe.
    Just a gentle razzing, Dark One.

And I'd never join up with those Cobra-la punks. There's more evil in an episode of "The Bachelor".

jerryandkristinparade.jpg

Here's my wifeand I at a fundraiser for my agency. It was a movie themed parade of tables and my wife was volunteering at a Harry Potter themed event. Mine was the Dark Knight Rises, although I'm not wearing a Batman mask in the picture.

jerryandneil.jpg

Here's me meeting Mr. Neil Gaiman and getting my copy of "Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader" autographed. My wife and I had a lovely evening. This was part of a storytelling tour Gaiman was part of.

jerrybane.jpg

Here's me wearing a Bane mask while out helping my wife shop for a Halloween costume.

pumpkinjerry.jpg

Here's me while carving Jack O Lanterns. And yes, the Pumpkin is actually on my head.

jerrygrandparents.jpg

Her'es me, my wife, and my grandparents at an orchard and pumpkin farm last weekend.
    Last edited by Barbecue17; October 8, 2012 at 09:46am.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Just a gentle razzing, Dark One.
    YOU DARE MOCK ME! I who have out eaten Galactus and Unicron combined! I who have worn more black than Darth Vader! I who have stolen Thanos's woman away from him! My evil is without equal! (My turn to joke with you)

So where's your pic that I may return the favor, N-ra? This I command, Cobra-La member!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; October 8, 2012 at 12:54pm.

I get a shot at the 11-pointer that showed up on the trail-cam, and you'll get your chance, Senior Hel. Otherwise, I dare not risk breaking the computer monitors of fellow Orgers, or possibly turning them to stone. That would be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    image.jpg
    Hope that works, working off an ipad can be dicey if you don't know your stuff.
    Nice shirt dude! Thanks for buying it (now tell all your friends )

Here's a shot of me and my two boys with Mrs. Payne (wife of forum member DrPayne) at the Power-con.

Here's my wife and I completing the Tough Mudder a few days ago. (it was so awesome!) I'm in the blue sleeveless shirt and my wife is standing behind me in all black.
    Attached Images Attached Images

*sigh* All right, Benny. Since you've obviously grown bored with tormenting the souls of the damned, I will present an image of my visage to be torn asunder by your malevolent inclinations.

Have fun!