Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Fall 2012 Edition

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    *sigh* All right, Benny. Since you've obviously grown bored with tormenting the souls of the damned, I will present an image of my visage to be torn asunder by your malevolent inclinations.
    You wound me, sir! Why would I do a vicious and cruel commentary on your submitted pic? My feelings are now hurt. I have to go write a nocturne for Sandman as I undergo some aromatherapy and drink some Earl Grey tea that Scotward has brewed up for me. Count Marzo! Get the MLP dvds!

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; October 9, 2012 at 01:57pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

O God, Benny mix with Brony?

now I shall call you, Brenny.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    as I undergo some aromatherapy and drink some Earl Grey tea that Scotward has brewed up for me.
    I'm not really sure how I got pulled into this, but I guess it's nice to be included?

Also... 1000th post!!!

Sir?!?!?!?

A pox upon you! I will unleash so much Hellfire and Brimstone unto thee you'll wish it was just PMS.

Nah, not really. Three days of being sick and my jawline don't combine into a very feminine profile. We gals can't all be as lovely and fair as Tanya T. and Flutterina.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Sir?!?!?!?

A pox upon you! I will unleash so much Hellfire and Brimstone unto thee you'll wish it was just PMS.

Nah, not really. Three days of being sick and my jawline don't combine into a very feminine profile. We gals can't all be as lovely and fair as Tanya T. and Flutterina.
    Crap. Sorry, Nekk-ra. Now, I feel like a jerk. And even though I am a jerk, I usually don't like feeling like one.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar

my buddy got married this past weekend. beautiful wedding. I had the honor (along with my friend in the pic) to walk as a groomsmen.

Crap. Sorry, Nekk-ra. Now, I feel like a jerk. And even though I am a jerk, I usually don't like feeling like one.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1121381_o.gif
    Any man who uses the estimable Joe Dirt to deliver an apology is more than deserving of forgiveness.

Now stop being such a wuss, and start spreading fear and dread like the Benji we know and love.

- - - Updated - - -

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1121381_o.gif
    Any man who uses the estimable Joe Dirt to deliver an apology is more than deserving of forgiveness.

Now stop being such a wuss, and start spreading fear and dread like the Benji we know and love.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

I appreciate the pass but...

Very few people can call me a "wuss" and live to tell the tale. Now we are even. Next time, the monster will be unleashed!

The wife and I at the Tucson Beerfest!

Need stuff? I might just have it!

Check out my shop!

SHOP1321

http://blujay.com/scar1321
    I'm always adding stuff!

Another of me sloggin' through the muck at the "Mudder". It was great fun. You guys should seriously try it.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Just got back from a cruise in the Caribbean. We were on the outer edge of Hurricane Sandy most of the week and with that came 50+mph winds and 10-12 foot waves. We had to change ports in Grand Cayman and had to cancel an excursion, but our ship captain kept us out of harms way.

Here are a few pictures....

At the Altun Ha Mayan Ruins in Belize. It was 98 degrees that day.
    100_0228.jpg

At Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan, Honduras in front of cruise ship.
    100_0327.jpg

Snorkeling in Honduras before Red Flag warning issued.
    100_0356.jpg

In Grand Cayman. See effects of Hurricane Sandy behind me. 50+ mph winds and 10-12' waves.
    100_0558.jpg

Holding sea turtle in Grand Cayman at Cayman Turtle Farm before snorkeling.
    100_0446.jpg

***Will post more pictures later since Limit is 5.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    WOWIE! The weightloss looks even more dramatic. Great job, and congrats!

Now, post more vacay pictures for those of us stuck in the throws of the Frankenstorm!
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    WOWIE! The weightloss looks even more dramatic. Great job, and congrats!

Now, post more vacay pictures for those of us stuck in the throws of the Frankenstorm!
    ~RK
    Thanks for noticing. You are most kind. I have now lost 117 pounds

Here are some more pics:

Entering Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan, Honduras for a day relaxing on the beach and snorkeling.
    100_0304.jpg

In Grand Cayman holding young sea turtles.

100_0460.jpg

Standing outside the Cayman Turtle Farm in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.

100_0553.jpg

Red Flag Warning in Grand Cayman due to Hurricane Sandy. Winds were 50+mph and 10-12' waves.

100_0555.jpg

My wife and I having our picture taken with the ship captain on Elegant Night.
    DSCN1864.jpg
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

It's my company's Christmas card. My employees flanking my wife, daughter, and myself.

My daughter and I

Our first trip to Casa Bonita:

Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

This is what I get for not having photos taken all the time. Anyways here are some from Power Con

Me with Mark DiCamillo (the guy responsible for the NA Power Sword)

486741_499727230040588_1557680938_n.jpg

Me with Gwen Wetzler (a very sweet woman)

560508_499727260040585_1374714721_n.jpg

And here's me wearing my She-Ra tiara getting my cheeks pinched by Meg Foster, I so wanted to take her home and Anthony Delongis, oh the things I wanted to do to him....

528588_499728473373797_2057785810_n.jpg
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

Evil Master of Warcraft
    The end has come...well, at least to this thread. Please see the winter picture thread!
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980