Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 308

Thread: Mattel: Frosta's arms incorrect. Sub holders get a free gift apology item.

  1. #101
    Heroic Warrior snakeeyes0217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,576
    Swapping the forearms is fine as long as they're not cast in black plastic.

    Anyone know the answer to that?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  2. #102
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,943
    DC Universe gift coupon.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

  3. #103
    Unexpected Attack! Sabretooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    788
    ... can fix the forarms easily. I did it with my two Stinkor figs and there I had to repaint the white fur. Looks completely ok now. With Frosta it is just about switching the foramrs and hands - no problem. But I hope they will not do this mistake next time where it will be had to fix.

  4. #104
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,923
    I doubt the free gift will come with Frosta, it will take a little time to make these and then distribute them. I hope it's Rattlor's already sculpted armor.

  5. #105
    Heroic Warrior rankinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    799
    I'm ok with her, I think she looks great and will switch the forearms if needed. I hope the accessory isn't the unseperable keldor swords, already paid for those. Hopefully an ice sword that they can re cast for roboto.

  6. #106
    Heroic Hero Grayskull's Heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    2,638
    Glow-in-the-dark
    • Orko
    • Power Sword
    • Havoc Staff
    • Orb of Power
    • Spector armor
    Awesome sticker included!

  7. #107
    Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia area
    Posts
    2,831
    As nice as this is and as easy as it will be to swap Frosta's forearms, Mattel should have done this gift policy for Stinkor and Snout Spout - or better yet, actually send corrected parts to its customers like Good Smile Company is doing with their adult collector customers of their Figma line.

    http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/201...uffy-coat-ver/

    Take note, Mattel - that is how you stand behind your product and treat your customers right. Learn something from Good Smile Company.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

    GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

    If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

  8. #108
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Horse-pooey.

    THEY COULD HAVE PLEASED US BY ASSEMBLING THE FIGURE PROPERLY.

    Sure, are some people "I wish she had been painted differently..." etc? Sure. But most of us were just happy as long as she wasn't defective. Which she is. She is not put together properly.

    Seriously, I'd love to have customers like this - who think it's ok to make the SAME mistake over and over and over and just fluff it off to "you can't please everyone".

    They could have pleased nearly everyone, everyone reasonable that is who does not demand each figure meet their design specs, had they just PUT IT TOGETHER PROPERLY.

    And you just hit the nail square on the head - this line *is* run by a "fan" - Scott - and that is PRECISELY the problem with it.
    So now Scott is CEO of Mattel. Wow didn't know he had that much power.
    In terms of action figures, where this mistake doesn't hinder action, it's a blip on the radar for other companies.

    Scott doesn't run anything except trying to fix problems and appease fans, and he can't even do that if his hands are tied when it comes to choices made above his head, or things where cost would kill the line.

    The idea that Scott is the evil mastermind of mattycollector and makes all the decisions has to go. There is a large team working on this line, and at the end of the day it comes down to cost and money earned which the higher ups look at.

    Most people wouldn't even have recognized Robotos shoulders, let alone do they hinder any kind of action, it's the same with Frosta here. But fine overreact all you want, I'd rather stay in the real world look at the other lines and the problems they have there and realize that this line is doing very well even when they mess up small stuff.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

  9. #109
    Heroic Warrior Agent Gibbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    382
    If we're all stating what free gifts we'd like then can we have Rattlor's armour? It's already been sculpted, and I think tooled too if I remember correctly just cut to save costs.

  10. #110
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    I'm glad they're taking responsibility for the factory's mistake and trying to do something for the fans. It sucks that these mistakes keep happening, but hopefully they can get this straightened out so it doesn't happen on future figures.

    At this point there's probably not much else Mattel can do to fix Frosta. The labor/time the factory would need to fix the arms is probably already allocated to other figures, so having them fix Frosta's arms would probably throw other things off schedule. Offering a refund and a gift is at least a step in the right direction. It's more than they did for previous figures with switched parts. With all the bumps in the road with this line, I think it's unrealistic to expect everything to become perfect over night, but I think this is a step in the right direction. I appreciate them taking responsibility for the mistake and trying to do something to do right by the fans.

    Replikor, thanks for offering to make a forearm swapping video. I'm sure a lot of us will be needing it come October.

  11. #111
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    102
    It sucks for people that wanted her, but rocks for those who don't. I just wish they would give sub holders an option to have her not shipped at all.

  12. #112
    Cheap Repaint FAKER II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,748
    At least Frosta's arms wont be as big of a deal as Stinkor's (due to his white stripe). That's an easy swap although if the forearms are completely painted over black plastic that might prove to be difficult. Free gift? I'd really love a red shield to go with Teela's red snake harness and staff.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

    "The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

  13. #113
    Heroic Warrior darkmoon766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee123 View Post
    It sucks that these mistakes keep happening, but hopefully they can get this straightened out so it doesn't happen on future figures.
    And you believe this will happen why?

  14. #114
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Haradrel View Post
    So now Scott is CEO of Mattel. Wow didn't know he had that much power.
    In terms of action figures, where this mistake doesn't hinder action, it's a blip on the radar for other companies.

    Scott doesn't run anything except trying to fix problems and appease fans, and he can't even do that if his hands are tied when it comes to choices made above his head, or things where cost would kill the line.

    The idea that Scott is the evil mastermind of mattycollector and makes all the decisions has to go. There is a large team working on this line, and at the end of the day it comes down to cost and money earned which the higher ups look at.

    Most people wouldn't even have recognized Robotos shoulders, let alone do they hinder any kind of action, it's the same with Frosta here. But fine overreact all you want, I'd rather stay in the real world look at the other lines and the problems they have there and realize that this line is doing very well even when they mess up small stuff.
    1) My post was about someone who said "some people will never be happy" because someone might be upset that, yet again, a figure is mis-assembled. In a way that has happened quite a few times and is always promised to be minimized in the future. "We've taken steps..." - well, the steps are not working, and yeah, I get a little upset when someone really has the nerve to say that someone like myself who was stoked to get Frosta, never complained about any paint app - who was totally pleased - now is royally irritated because they couldn't even put the parts on properly. I think I can handle making a loose one look right, but now I'll never have a decent one MOC (unless, ironically, they mess up and put them on correctly). I'm not a big MOC collector except for the few female/PoP characters we have gotten. So yeah, I would have been perfectly happy had I not be expected to perform surgery on a brand new product that is not meant to be taken apart, and that yet again they have mucked up the same thing.

    2) Personally, I'm pretty tired of hearing that nothing is Scott's fault, and that basic expectations being a figure properly assembled is somehow unreasonable. Yet, Scott takes all the credit for the things that go right - and he is so into making himself the "face" of MattyCollector that the biggest picture on the site is not of He-man, a Ghostbuster, or even Matty - it's Scott's picture on his stalled blog. That says a lot.

    3) I'm pretty sure I know about the real world, which is the opposite of how it works here. In the real world, a manager in charge of something works with the various departments, vendors, etc. and ensures a smooth running between them. When problems arise, as they will when working with so many factors, you learn from your mistakes and work hard to ensure they do not recur. If they do, repeatedly, you either get a handle on it or you hit the road. If you aren't capable, the company tries to find someone who is.

    It's clear we see the world from two angles - I guess I'm just a demanding customer because I was perfectly happy with this figure until I found out it's knowingly coming defective and now I'm irritated because it's happened before. And it's happening again. And yet again, it's my only chance to get this figure, probably again in my lifetime, and they can't even put it together right. I'm not looking for them to change her hair, or her face, or even add an accessory. I just wanted her put together properly and to have one great release without some screw up. You'd think after all these years they could somehow get a figure into production and make it through without having an obvious defect like these. I agree with you - some of the other reversals I would have never noticed. But on a female, who with bare arms already is fighting an uphill battle, it's kind of inexcusable at this point.

    But then, Scott has thrown a "pretty shiny!" out with a phantom gift, and let me guess, we'll probably (*crowd in unison*) "get a new bio next week" and we'll just move along. Personally, I kind of feel like it's getting smacked in the face in a bar (even if it was an "accident") and the guy offering to buy me a beer after. Sure, the beer is nice - but I'd much rather have not been punched in the face in the first place, you know - and I wouldn't be unreasonable in expecting my night to be free of getting punched in the face. You would think even if it's the only place in town that plays your favorite music, if it happened repeatedly you would stop going there.

    Yet we do, and we all keep going back to the same bar.

  15. #115
    Heroic Warrior CrashWatchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    181
    I still don't even see what's wrong with them

  16. #116
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,055
    I have got to agree. Wanting the toys to resemble the amazing prototype is not an unrealistic expectation. Pretending there are no "real" issues hurts everyone involved. Bad QC is turning off people in droves. Frosta is the prime example of everything gone wrong:

    -Mattel STILL doesn't know what white looks like.
    -Female face not painted = uglier face. Women wear foundation...how does Mattel not understand this?
    -Scott calls the Thundercats toys "crappy" when Bandai of America's hallmark on their American toys is seldomly PAINTING THEIR BACKS. For a collector's line, and for Scott to make that remark the week Frosta is reviewed wreaks of hypocrisy and arrogance.
    -They instead painted a shield she never had and chose to pull those funds from the toy itself: Design needs to be told how to cut costs appropriately. The cost is put into the character.

    I suppose you can swap her hands, too, but they would be OK because she can still hold her wand right? And her feet, too, since she can stand fine?

    Those aren't over the moon expectations that a toy be painted and assembled correctly on this "high quality" line. They opted to not raise the price when they absolutely should have.

    My only wish is that during a movie year, a store like Target picks up a classics sub line as an exclusive. The classics line, ideally, would be front-loaded with all the characters that need fixing.

    ALL the said, it's interesting how Scott was offering up Ruben on a silver platter all during the design questions online, and here at Power Con, he's now nowhere in sight.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CrashWatchman View Post
    I still don't even see what's wrong with them

    The forearms are the tip of the iceberg, my friend. She is an object lesson of how NOT to make a Masters toy.

    Remember when the only point of concern was her face?

  17. #117
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    1)I think I can handle making a loose one look right, but now I'll never have a decent one MOC (unless, ironically, they mess up and put them on correctly). I'm not a big MOC collector except for the few female/PoP characters we have gotten.
    Isn't the point of MOC that it's never to be opened, it doesn't lessen the value nor viewability (to any extreme extent) if it's not going to be taken out and posed.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    2) Personally, I'm pretty tired of hearing that nothing is Scott's fault,
    Hang on there a minute. I have never said, nor do I believe that anybody else have said that "nothing" is Scott's fault, but he's not there on the assembly line putting these together. I'm pretty sure he has been part of some of the blunders, but he's also part of solving the problems more then he is creating them.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Yet, Scott takes all the credit for the things that go right - and he is so into making himself the "face" of MattyCollector that the biggest picture on the site is not of He-man, a Ghostbuster, or even Matty - it's Scott's picture on his stalled blog. That says a lot.
    So you would rather that everybody who's not job it is to manage the brand chime in and say they did this and that? I think you misunderstand his position quite a bit here. It's obvious they went with posting his face to create something recognizable instead of just random people chiming in whenever. I'm also pretty sure that credit goes to where credit is due, the 4H get lots of kudos, but I'm fairly sure that some of their design choices have not only been part of problems but also bad designs, yet we never really hear about that do we? No it's automatically Scott's fault for not managing the brand.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    3) I'm pretty sure I know about the real world, which is the opposite of how it works here. In the real world, a manager in charge of something works with the various departments, vendors, etc. and ensures a smooth running between them. When problems arise, as they will when working with so many factors, you learn from your mistakes and work hard to ensure they do not recur. If they do, repeatedly, you either get a handle on it or you hit the road. If you aren't capable, the company tries to find someone who is.
    If this line of thought was correct, then ALL figures should be having the reversed arms. You can't pick and chose when things go wrong. I'll repeat the fix on the ankles. I've not come across lose ankles in years now, YEARS.


    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    It's clear we see the world from two angles - I guess I'm just a demanding customer because I was perfectly happy with this figure until I found out it's knowingly coming defective and now I'm irritated because it's happened before.
    This we can agree on.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    And it's happening again. And yet again, it's my only chance to get this figure, probably again in my lifetime, and they can't even put it together right. I'm not looking for them to change her hair, or her face, or even add an accessory. I just wanted her put together properly and to have one great release without some screw up. You'd think after all these years they could somehow get a figure into production and make it through without having an obvious defect like these.
    Because this is your fan wanted figure, it sticks out and you make a big deal of it - Let's look at the arms on Sir Lasor-lot, Vykron, Spikor, Snake-man-at-arms, Horde Prime, Spector and Slush-head. That's the figures in between the last time this happened, with Stinkor, and if you believe them or not that was supposed to be intentional. So that's 1 out of 7 or 8 depending on how you look at it.
    It's like tele-communications; Nobody notices when you do things right, but they all react when something goes wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    I agree with you - some of the other reversals I would have never noticed. But on a female, who with bare arms already is fighting an uphill battle, it's kind of inexcusable at this point.
    Does it hinder the arm action at all? Would anybody who doesn't collect the line notice?

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    But then, Scott has thrown a "pretty shiny!" out with a phantom gift, and let me guess, we'll probably (*crowd in unison*) "get a new bio next week" and we'll just move along.
    I doubt that will happen, people have a tendency to react strongly on even the smallest of change here.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Personally, I kind of feel like it's getting smacked in the face in a bar (even if it was an "accident") and the guy offering to buy me a beer after. Sure, the beer is nice - but I'd much rather have not been punched in the face in the first place, you know - and I wouldn't be unreasonable in expecting my night to be free of getting punched in the face. You would think even if it's the only place in town that plays your favorite music, if it happened repeatedly you would stop going there.
    Herein lies the essence of the argument. It's how you perceive it. In reality it's a small mishap in the grand scheme of the line - Which they are actually taken some action to try and fix or at least lessen the blow to the most die-hard fans of this figure, yet that also comes off at wrong somehow because it's not the fix that people feel entitled to.

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    Yet we do, and we all keep going back to the same bar.
    I'm sorry no, I'm not in that bar. I'm not getting smacked in the face. I'm having my beer in quiet, I can hear the ruckus from across the road at the other bar, but people here are behaving. Sure the beer has a funny taste from time to time, but a great beer comes around the next round, so it's not a problem for the patrons at this bar.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

  18. #118
    Heroic Warrior Count Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Underworld, Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles:3124817
    - and he is so into making himself the "face" of MattyCollector that the biggest picture on the site is not of He-man, a Ghostbuster, or even Matty - it's Scott's picture on his stalled blog. That says a lot.
    That's the free gift! A signed 8x10 of Scott's Matty page picture. It's fun! Lol
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

  19. #119
    Our Universe a Sunder! Veebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    800
    I am going to revisit our Frosta First Look soon (probably this week) as I think there are some interesting things left for discussion after all of the hoopla. I have never gone back to re-examine a figure before so this should be interesting. I CAN tell you though, if you get a Frosta with the arms swapped, switching them at the point where the biceps articulate with the shoulder and then switching the hands is a VERY easy fix (even though mine were assembled correctly, I still tested the ease of the switch) so, even though you should not have to do it, the ultimate endgame can be easily achieved.

    Past that, there are a lot of interesting things we have found about the figure so hopefully there will be some more discussion about the overall approach soon.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

    Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

    Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

  20. #120
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Haradrel View Post
    If this line of thought was correct, then ALL figures should be having the reversed arms. You can't pick and chose when things go wrong. I'll repeat the fix on the ankles. I've not come across lose ankles in years now, YEARS.
    I will speculate this is because the plastic is cheaper/lighter, and an odd byproduct of the lack of heft is that there is less weight on the joints. Oddly, that may wind up being a good thing.

  21. #121
    Heroic Warrior evenflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Jersey Represent
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    I doubt the free gift will come with Frosta, it will take a little time to make these and then distribute them. I hope it's Rattlor's already sculpted armor.
    I like that better than my guess (sword for Netossa). I hope you are right.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

  22. #122
    Heroic Warrior hlinhk128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    KYOTO-HONG KONG-CHICAGO
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    As nice as this is and as easy as it will be to swap Frosta's forearms, Mattel should have done this gift policy for Stinkor and Snout Spout - or better yet, actually send corrected parts to its customers like Good Smile Company is doing with their adult collector customers of their Figma line.

    http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/201...uffy-coat-ver/

    Take note, Mattel - that is how you stand behind your product and treat your customers right. Learn something from Good Smile Company.

    This move by GSC is really awesome but the figma just pull off so it's much simpler than the pegs on the Masters Classics figs.

    if what they have said is correct, This isn't their fault this time. I've dealt with factories in China messing up things as simple as designs on wrong side of shirts or not adding my company logo on the tags AFTER having received corrected samples. It happens and I'm sure Mattel will be compensated from them but glad to see them stepping up with the gift. All in all, I'm keeping mine.


    Did anyone at the show get a straight answer on the gray instead of white??
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)



  23. #123
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    I will speculate this is because the plastic is cheaper/lighter, and an odd byproduct of the lack of heft is that there is less weight on the joints. Oddly, that may wind up being a good thing.
    It's still a fallacy - all female arms should be wrong then. To my knowledge this is the first female with swapped arms. Remember that the two figures before this were male bucks and arms.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

  24. #124
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Haradrel View Post
    Because this is your fan wanted figure, it sticks out and you make a big deal of it - Let's look at the arms on Sir Lasor-lot, Vykron, Spikor, Snake-man-at-arms, Horde Prime, Spector and Slush-head. That's the figures in between the last time this happened, with Stinkor, and if you believe them or not that was supposed to be intentional. So that's 1 out of 7 or 8 depending on how you look at it.
    It's like tele-communications; Nobody notices when you do things right, but they all react when something goes wrong.
    And why not? I might not be passionate about Vykron, Spector, or even Snake Man-At-Arms. However, I am glad that fans of those characters got exactly what they wanted for their favorites. Why would I discourage that?

    -Scott didn't like Spector's head and had it resculpted: fact. Perk? Ego? Who knows, but Frosta didn't get that courtesy. Do I begrudge Scott wanting his toy just right? No way! It should be perfect. If only he/they took they approach with every release.

    -The Four Horsemen needs to review the parts before they go to the vendors and then review the samples: beginning, middle, and end of that little argument.

    - I was sad that Horde Prime lost paint aps on his costume. Weapons can now come in Weapons packs, and can never supersede the figure. Draego Man and Rattlor did that with great success. Frosta's back and face aren't painted, but they tool AND paint a made-up shield? The design decisions aren't consistent, and are questionable. As consumers, we should question it. I remember Rattlor not getting his armor, and Scott said they needed to paint three colors for each leg of Rattlor. "Why wasn't he molded in maroon", I wondered? And now we know.

    Spikor might not be my number one, but I want it to be the best version for whoever likes him the most.

    For me, Sorceress has wing drums, Mekaneck and Rattlor are members of "black plastic-gate", and Frosta is a fraction of her prototype's potential, highlighting unfixed old issues, re-curring new ones, and even re-visiting old ones they had fixed! That isn't unfortunate, it's inexcusable. Even Mattel sees it, and I personally love the accountability.

    Again, note Scott said to speak to Ruben in person at Power Con, and when everyone is ready to, Ruben takes a pass? Maybe he had to babysit, but fans wanted answers, and he took a very selective pass this weekend. I hope he shows up in October.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Haradrel View Post
    It's still a fallacy - all female arms should be wrong then. To my knowledge this is the first female with swapped arms. Remember that the two figures before this were male bucks and arms.
    Your reply in intangential to my reply...I was speaking about ankles. Can you clarify?

  25. #125
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    And why not?
    Because it's a small "defect" that doesn't hinder the action of the Action figure and non-fans would not even notice it. It's that small of a deal - As well as it's an easy fix. Yet some people seem to think that it's the end of the world - just like every time there is some sort of problem - and let me point out here, that I say "everytime" and "problem" with a hint of sarcasm - there has to my knowledge only been 3 major faults and one minor - green Godess, bendy/rotting trunk of snout spout, roboto cracks and the lens for photog.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jun-Yor View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Your reply in intangential to my reply...I was speaking about ankles. Can you clarify?
    My mistake, I thought you were talking about the arms still. But I would still argue the point that the bodies of the figures weigh just as much if not more on some (horde prime) so the strain should be the same - but that's a different discussion all together, my bad on getting the context wrong about the ankles.
    Last edited by Haradrel; September 23, 2012 at 01:54pm.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •