Thread: Panini Stickers 1983/1987

Court Magician

Panini Stickers 1983/1987

Hey Guys

Was wondering if any of you have any spare stickers for the 2 Panini Motu albums realeased in 1983 and 1987 i acquired the albums recently with the help of a very helpful Org member Queen Marlena as a gift for my son. We had a few stickers but would like to buy some more

Let me know if you have any some of the prices on Ebay are just crazy but then again they are old.

Thanks in advance

I just might...let me know which you're missing.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Court Magician
    I am missing all stickers in the 1987 album and alot in the 1983 one
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I happen to have 118 doubles of the Filmation book and 4 of the Motion picture one...so a number or few of the first one might be in order.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Widget
    I have almost a whole box of unopened sticker packs (88 I think) from the 1987 movie. I can post/send pics when I get home if you're interested.

I've been away from collecting for several years so I don't know what they're worth and didn't find any of the movie stickers on eBay to use as a comparison so if anyone wants to chime in on value it would be appreciated.

Court Magician
    Made a deal with the above posters but still need 45 stickers any others that have some stickers for the 1983 one would be much appreciated

Court Magician
    Bumping this thread in case some of you havnt seen this post. Still need the 45 panini stickers for the 1983 album please let me know if you have any spares.

I still have my book from my choldhood! That thing was so fun!

If the above posters still have extras that Ruelokke doesn't need, I will gladly take some! I can post what numbers I need. And I can trade for old collectible cards: Robocop, Garbage Pail Kids, Terminator 2, Back to the Future 2, Gremlins 2,Simpsons, SNL and others!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app