Thread: 16 Inch Trapjaw Statue FS. Located in Australia

16 Inch Trapjaw Statue FS. Located in Australia

As in the title, I've reluctantly decided to sell this beautiful statue.

It's been displayed in a dedicated collectibles room, away from sun/UV light, and in a smoke-free environment.

It comes complete, with all accessories and box.

I'm in Australia, but am happy to ship it anywhere. Just keep in mind this is a HUGE beast, so shipping will be expensive to other countries, and I'll only ship it in a way I consider to be safe for the statue, I won't cut any corners, as the last thing I want is for anyone to receive this beauty broken.

Price is $325AU, plus shipping, but this is negotiable, and I am open to working out a partial trade to bring down the cost (I am after some MOTUC, and also collect G1 Transformers).

Cheers!

To anyone who might be interested in this piece but are on the fence for some reason, I cannot more highly recommend adding this statue to your collection. I had several and had to sell them a few years ago, and this one was the hardest to let go. It is utterly incredible, and being able to see it up close and in person is amazing and seeing even the most detailed pictures of it will never even come close to showing how magnificent it truly is. So if you're thinking about it, just buy it because you will be blown away by how happy you will be that you did.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Yep, this is DEFINITELY a reluctant sale, and it's easily the best statue I own.

It's probably the best sculpt I've ever seen, to go one further.

It's just stunning in person.

pm sent dude