Thread: Snake Men repaints/v.2.0 speculation and discussion thread

Snake Men repaints/v.2.0 speculation and discussion thread

So who wants the snake men to be redone in another pack?
    A lot of people have been talking about repaints, which I personally think is the best option. Something outside the sub. What colours would you like to see, if they did this? I'm thinking light green, blue, black.

Other people are talking about a different set altogether. ie: other MYP snakes. There are also MVC snakes, and vintage minicomics snakes.

What say you?

I really dig the Snake Men army builders, and wouldn't mind having even more. But the same colours would be too much. If they did another set, they have guaranteed sales from me.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    First of all... NO BLACK PLASTIC!
    Then change the regular buck of the orange snake with the Clawful/Whiplash/Buzz-Off buck...
    And now with the color combinations:
    1) Kobra Khan green, Rattlor rusty red and Deep Purple :

2) Black 'N' White:

3) Fluo invasion, they'll destroys your retinas
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; September 25, 2012 at 06:21am.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'd like the other MYP Snake Men models.

Mattel should reuse parts, but add in some new elements (heads, weapons, armor and colors) so that this new pack stands out form the first.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Totally down with a repaint/re-use pack. I think a Green and Red set would be awesome, but I'm open for anything. The #3 Purple repaint is almost Tung Lashor in color! I'd love both bodies in just the basic green, but whatever they come up with I'll pick up.

Snappy Threader
    I would love it. Matty sits on a gold mine I think if they would offer some other colors.

I've said it elsewhere, but I'll say it here: I will buy two sets of each new Snake Men 2 pack repaint Mattel releases. Red and green, blue and purple, green and brown, what have you (maybe not the black and white, or Fluorescents, sorry JoeyCruel). I want a diverse Snake Men army!

As a suggestion, Toyguru and any Mattel powers-that-be that are reading this, maybe in any repaints you can switch up the heads for greater diversity. Like, say, maybe cast the heads that currently come with the Rattlor body in the same color plastic as the Kobra Khan body, and vice versa? Also, I like the idea of using the Clawful torso buck instead of the standard male torso if possible...
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

snakeman.jpg
    I want the yellow Snakeman in Purple so I can have a "Warrior Beasts: Snake-Man" MOTUC in my line up!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 8.31.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Heroic Warrior
    Most definitely!!! I think this is a no-brainer. More Snakes please!!! I would prefer them in Dark green and a light green. But would gladly buy multiples of any repaints released.

Mattel: Get on this ASAP!!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I would love another set in another color. would be great if they are given new heads, armor, weapons or something to make them different than the first set. I would love it if they include myp or mini comic snake warriors.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    maybe not the black and white, or Fluorescents, sorry JoeyCruel
    The Fluo colored snakes is just a joke...
    About the black and white...
    We didn't have a white figure in MOTU so I made a white snake and I made the black snake for two reasons:
    1) since they love so much the black plastic they should made a black snake!
    2) this photo:
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    I've said it elsewhere, but I'll say it here: I will buy two sets of each new Snake Men 2 pack repaint Mattel releases. Red and green, blue and purple, green and brown, what have you (maybe not the black and white, or Fluorescents, sorry JoeyCruel). I want a diverse Snake Men army!

As a suggestion, Toyguru and any Mattel powers-that-be that are reading this, maybe in any repaints you can switch up the heads for greater diversity. Like, say, maybe cast the heads that currently come with the Rattlor body in the same color plastic as the Kobra Khan body, and vice versa? Also, I like the idea of using the Clawful torso buck instead of the standard male torso if possible...
    I agree with all of these statements. Well said, sir!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

If they released these with minor changes, another cool thing might be to switch the loincloths. I'm thinking of maybe trying that, if I order a 3rd pack of this set.

At the very least, I hope we'll see re-coloured snake men gear in a weapons pack.