View Poll Results: Snake Mekaneck-Do you want him in MOTUC?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want him

57 27.54%
  • No interest in him

150 72.46%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snake Mekaneck-Do you want him in MOTUC?

Heroic Warrior

Snake Mekaneck-Do you want him in MOTUC?

After hearing that Snake Mekaneck makes an apearance in the 2nd Ultimate Battleground, I´m not sure, if Mattel wants to make him.

Do you want him in MOTUC?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I have no interest in him and as such would not buy him if he were made available in MOTUC.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    So far, I'm the only one who does want him.

Hell no. I like how they fixed up SMAA but still an EXTREMELY unnecessary variant, and as much as I'm a fan of 200x I think I still prefer my classics MAA scheme.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Definitely it is a must have figure for me. Love Snakemen and 200X. Hope he will get the same treatement as SMAA - one of my favorite figures. I support Snake Teela too.

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    He can come but only after Two Bad gets made
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

If the line keeps rolling for a couple more years than a Snake Mek & Snake Teela would be welcome. I actually would like to have the Snake Teela more.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 3.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Do not want. There are a gazillion other variants I'd take before Snake Mekaneck. I don't want any more 'snakified' figures, so I wouldn't buy it.
    He'd probably be an easy custom though. A snake head under the helmet, rattlor's neck extension, and painted hands.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Do not want. There are a gazillion other variants I'd take before Snake Mekaneck. I don't want any more 'snakified' figures, so I wouldn't buy it.
    He'd probably be an easy custom though. A snake head under the helmet, rattlor's neck extension, and painted hands.
    Someone needs to pirate your idea and pump out a custom of that.....

NO NO 100000000000000000 time NO!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    no kidding. extra mekaneck figure. remove the face keep the helmet & goggles. use the m@a snake head make it fit somehow. use rattlors neck extension. presto snake mekaneck custom. brilliant!
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

ugh. you guys are just reminding me how much I disliked that story idea. I mean the idea that it would bring the snakemen into the modern eternian age and provide vehicles was ok, but I still liked the uneasy alliance in the old continuity between hiss and skelly, that way trappy or trike can make them vehicles.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    No! Unless we get toy variant Catra, Shower Power Catra, Scratchin' Sound Catra, and Fit to be Tied Catra. Then we can have Snake Mekaneck.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    In regards to MYP, this isn't a must have for me with the line being scaled back. I'd prefer a King Hiss, Sorceress, and King Randor if we get any MYP variants.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerPowerFrosta View Post
    No! Unless we get toy variant Catra, Shower Power Catra, Scratchin' Sound Catra, and Fit to be Tied Catra. Then we can have Snake Mekaneck.
    Fit to be Tied Catra?
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 3.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Well he's certainly not a must for me, but if the line keeps going for a few more years, I wouldn't be opposed to one. Still a ton of other figures I'd rather have first.

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Fit to be Tied Catra?
    Catra with this outfit, but perhaps in red:

Or Catra in black with chain whips and dog collars as accessories. Either works.

I feel that he became a Snake Man only because it was a "well what do we do with him" and this was what came of it. Now that it's been continued here in this Ultimate Battleground, I still feel that way and if anyone wants to make him interesting why not make him a Guardian of the Grayskull Tower or Point Dread and make him sort of a watchdog, a la Oracle from DC's Birds of Prey, Crystal from Centurions, etc???

Him and Photog would make a great recon team... Just saying!

A figure, not right now and maybe no time soon. Let's get what we want first and I would be way open to newer stuff.
    Last edited by Nemisythe; September 26, 2012 at 09:57pm.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

I think the let's turn the good guys into Snakes....a little on the stupid side....how about some bad guys realizing Skeletor's a **** and becoming Masters?
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

only reason I was happy to get Snake Man At Arms was to make a great 200x style one (that I didnt even want, but ended up loving). I cannot see what I could change Snake Mekanek into to make him worthwhile, since I wouldnt keep him as Snake.

So no.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Definitely it is a must have figure for me. Love Snakemen and 200X. Hope he will get the same treatement as SMAA - one of my favorite figures. I support Snake Teela too.

Snake Mek and Teela are big yesses from me too!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    In the minority here... most definitely YES I'd love to see him in MOTUC.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Heroic Warrior Fearless Arriflex's Avatar
    No to every variant of Mekaneck. No fan of him.

I'm not big on variants of supporting characters either, I mean BG teela was cool but I don't want to see many supporting character variants, ToD Sorceress is nice too but keep it minimum.

Fear is faith in failure

The only way I would possibly want him would be waaaaaay down the line after all the "real" variants were made. Not a big fan of variants in general (got none in 200X), but I do enjoy the 4H take on them. Also, I only had variants of He-Man (Battle Armor) and Skeletor (Dragon Blaster) when I was a kid as my only versions. My brother had originals of He-Man, Skeletor and Hordak and only Battle Armor He-Man (that later became mine after he broke his arm off) and Terror Claw Skeletor variants.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue