View Poll Results: Snake Mekaneck-Do you want him in MOTUC?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want him

57 27.54%
  • No interest in him

150 72.46%

Thread: Snake Mekaneck-Do you want him in MOTUC?

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

Snake Mekaneck-Do you want him in MOTUC?

After hearing that Snake Mekaneck makes an apearance in the 2nd Ultimate Battleground, I´m not sure, if Mattel wants to make him.

Do you want him in MOTUC?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I have no interest in him and as such would not buy him if he were made available in MOTUC.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    So far, I'm the only one who does want him.

Hell no. I like how they fixed up SMAA but still an EXTREMELY unnecessary variant, and as much as I'm a fan of 200x I think I still prefer my classics MAA scheme.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Definitely it is a must have figure for me. Love Snakemen and 200X. Hope he will get the same treatement as SMAA - one of my favorite figures. I support Snake Teela too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Definitely it is a must have figure for me. Love Snakemen and 200X. Hope he will get the same treatement as SMAA - one of my favorite figures. I support Snake Teela too.

Snake Mek and Teela are big yesses from me too!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    He can come but only after Two Bad gets made
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

If the line keeps rolling for a couple more years than a Snake Mek & Snake Teela would be welcome. I actually would like to have the Snake Teela more.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Do not want. There are a gazillion other variants I'd take before Snake Mekaneck. I don't want any more 'snakified' figures, so I wouldn't buy it.
    He'd probably be an easy custom though. A snake head under the helmet, rattlor's neck extension, and painted hands.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Do not want. There are a gazillion other variants I'd take before Snake Mekaneck. I don't want any more 'snakified' figures, so I wouldn't buy it.
    He'd probably be an easy custom though. A snake head under the helmet, rattlor's neck extension, and painted hands.
    Someone needs to pirate your idea and pump out a custom of that.....

NO NO 100000000000000000 time NO!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not interested.

- - - Updated - - -

no kidding. extra mekaneck figure. remove the face keep the helmet & goggles. use the m@a snake head make it fit somehow. use rattlors neck extension. presto snake mekaneck custom. brilliant!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

ugh. you guys are just reminding me how much I disliked that story idea. I mean the idea that it would bring the snakemen into the modern eternian age and provide vehicles was ok, but I still liked the uneasy alliance in the old continuity between hiss and skelly, that way trappy or trike can make them vehicles.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    No! Unless we get toy variant Catra, Shower Power Catra, Scratchin' Sound Catra, and Fit to be Tied Catra. Then we can have Snake Mekaneck.

Heroic Warrior
    Exactly what I was thinking. All the tools are there. Maybe he and Snake Teela (with new WHITE outfit) as a travelling exclusive subset.

Not really. And not before 200X Roboto either if it ever comes down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    If the line keeps rolling for a couple more years than a Snake Mek & Snake Teela would be welcome. I actually would like to have the Snake Teela more.
    I agree. I would LOVE snake versions of these 2 characters. (Especially Teela!)
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

only reason I was happy to get Snake Man At Arms was to make a great 200x style one (that I didnt even want, but ended up loving). I cannot see what I could change Snake Mekanek into to make him worthwhile, since I wouldnt keep him as Snake.

So no.

I love variants, but in my cannon, mechaneck was NEVER a snakeman.