Thread: Tiny Toon Adventures

Heroic Warrior

Tiny Toon Adventures

Hey over at tvshowsondvd.com they are reporting warner is releasing a third volume of Tiny Toons in January but noted it didn't look like it contained the 2nd season episode "Elephant Issues" which had the cartoon segment "One Beer" saying after it originally aired it was never aired again due to such a puplic outcry. I see the episode is on youtube and in my opinion looks like a PSA so not sure why you wouldn't want it shown to educate. What does everyone else think?

Heroic Warrior
    Oh yes i remember that episode when i was 10 and thought it was a sad episode but i did taped it, personally it was an educational episode but glad it's on youtube no doubt.

I've got the other DVDs of this show with Animaniacs, Pinky and The Brain and Freakazoid as now they should release the TT Spring Break/Halloween special as well and Animaniacs volume 4.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Heroic Warrior
    I want all of the Animaniacs and Tiny Toons on dvd (including Wakko's Wish). But still they shouldn't have banned that episode as it was merely an educational part of the show. Didn't another episode get banned due to smoking?

Heroic Warrior
    At least they are finally releasing more episodes.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    At least they are finally releasing more episodes.
    Hey excellent news over on tvshowsondvd.com they just updated the Tiny Toons release saying Warner does intend on including "Elephant Issues" on the set.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes i'm glad too but there's always youtube for Elephant Issues and the Smoking episode with Ruebella
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.