Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Club Eternia 2013 - $25 ($27 day of) Item Speculation Thread

I want it to be NA Skeletor but I think it will be Snake Mekaneck. Snake mekaneck would be cool but NA Skeletor would be better. Just think bout it though it's probably Snake Mekaneck, given the patterns that they release things in and the appearence in the last Mini comic.

check out my art:

http://ayotaartwork.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Battle Armor Faker is all parts reuse, just a regular Faker with recolored Battle Armor Skeletor Armor. So He's already been paid for with other figures.
    Well since he was only sold at the SDCC, I was hoping those who didn't or couldn't attend have a chance other than the secondary market which is balls cause paying 150.00 for a figure those bought pretty much the day before for about 20-30 is pure ludicrous and somewhat a slap to the face.
    So that means it's even easier and cheaper for Mattel (unless there was some specifics in the contracts in creating that particular line) that we should get him then? I mean who doesn't want him to complete their Battle Armor Series???

BATTLE ARMOR FAKER!!!!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    It definitely won't be a Hordak variant; Hurricane Hordikins didn't sell out on his first run, so Hordak is without a doubt off the list for further versions.

The best bet is NA Skeletor or He-Man. This is the one faction where the big guns are sorely missing and long overdue. I know He-Man already has the exclusive slot, but NA He-Man is already half made from Bow, and with Mattel's cost sutting mania at its peak right now, he'd be a fairly cheap variant to do. BA Skelly has the mini-comic behind him, though, which bodes well for him, but he would require a few more pieces than his heroic NA counterpart, so that's a point against him.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    Well since he was only sold at the SDCC, I was hoping those who didn't or couldn't attend have a chance other than the secondary market which is balls cause paying 150.00 for a figure those bought pretty much the day before for about 20-30 is pure ludicrous and somewhat a slap to the face.
    So that means it's even easier and cheaper for Mattel (unless there was some specifics in the contracts in creating that particular line) that we should get him then? I mean who doesn't want him to complete their Battle Armor Series???

BATTLE ARMOR FAKER!!!!
    It was sold at SDCC yes but it was also a Toys R Us Exclusive sold on their website for a while. I bought the Battle Armer Faker vs Bizzaro two pack for $29.99

They won't reissue this figure as it was a TRU/entertainment earth exclusive.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Translucent Slime Pit He-Man. Come on Mattel, pleeeeeeeeeease?

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Translucent Slime Pit He-Man. Come on Mattel, pleeeeeeeeeease?
    I really want a NA He-Man or NA Skely variant. But if Mattel release a Slime Pit He-man they can go to a second place. Take notes Mattel.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Koopa View Post
    Quarterly variants are never new characters, so Oo-Lar is out. As much as I want Snake Armor He-Man, there's no chance being that King He-Man is the Sub Bonus.
    Not true! Zodak, and The Goddess are both figures in the quarterly variant slot but are both new characters. I think Oo-Lar would be a perfect candidate under the same rule as those two and since he is technically a He-Man variant with a recon to make him a new character it would fit even more.