Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread October 2012

I thought the same thing, figured it would be easier to just give a number or say no change. This seems to be one of the moments where you should reread a post before hitting OK. Especially if your the face of a brand representing a company to the public.

I also liked knowing the questions he skipped just to give this condescending answer. Zigzag orders again ignored, a fans asking about DHL shipping which we told was coming in 2013 to be cheaper ignored.

I'm also assuming by TGs answer that the ball on the thermometer means nothing then

J
    Last edited by bigsexy_j; October 26, 2012 at 12:40am.

New Tiered Stands Displayed at NYCC?

Regarding the Castle Grayskull patterned tiered stands on which Fang Man and Jitsu were displayed at the New York City Comic Con, is this a clue perhaps that tiered stands for MOTU Classics figures could be on the way? And if so, would it only be Grayskull inspired, or could there also be stands made representative of the various factions?

Not a clue. These ARE the new tiered MOTUC stands (well the work in progress stands, we are still adjusting them so the tiers are more distinct). It was revealed late on Sunday in our booth.
    Are there any pics of these tiered MOTUC stands?

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    Are there any pics of these tiered MOTUC stands?
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Thanks, Crusader!

They look a bit plain

They are a bit plain...I may only get a set or two; I quite like the stepped units I've been getting at Bed, Bath, & Beyond.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I quite like the stepped units I've been getting at Bed, Bath, & Beyond.
    Do you have a link to the ones you use? I'm always looking to improve my display, and I couldn't find anything on their website.