----------------------------------------------------

Widget
    PM sent as well

Many thanks!!

Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) is back!! Crow's Avatar
    PM also sent Thank you, and good luck!!
    Crow T. Robot
    "Mike, what the hell is this?!"

"Into the sea of waking dreams, I follow without pride"---Sarah McLachlan Possession

PM sent, thank you!!

I sent a pm for you!

Heroic Warrior
    PM sent.

Needing a TOD Sorceress.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    PM sent.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Heroic Warrior
    Just an update. I will be grabbing as many figures as I can at the art show tomorrow night--but I imagine they will have a fairly small maximum per customer. Even with two people, I don't think there's any way I will be able to get enough to meet the demand. I have received over 40 PM requests.

We'll see what happens. I will message people in the order that PMs were received starting Wednesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisware View Post
    Just an update. I will be grabbing as many figures as I can at the art show tomorrow night--but I imagine they will have a fairly small maximum per customer. Even with two people, I don't think there's any way I will be able to get enough to meet the demand. I have received over 40 PM requests.

We'll see what happens. I will message people in the order that PMs were received starting Wednesday night.
    Best of luck to you, now you know how I felt having to attempt to get 200+ from PowerCon
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Hello all. Didn't get a chance to post last night (mucho wine after Toy Tokyo).

So, the art show was very cool. I loved the art that was up for sale--just a bit out of my price range. I did take tons of pictures which I will post when I have the time.

Also chatted with Toyguru.

Of course, most of you want to know if I scored any Sorceresses.

There was a max of 6 per person, so between my friend and I we got 12. One for each of us leaves 10. I will start messaging people in the order I received their PMs to see if they still want her.

I will post an update after all 10 are claimed to let people know that I ran out.

"One for each of us leaves 10."

guess I am out of the business then

many thanks anyway for the concern.
    He-Man & She-Ra... ma se lui uomo, perchè lei RA???

I think to be, reasonably, out of the possibilities to be into the ten. But I want to thank you for this opportunity, you have been very very gentle

Heroic Warrior
    Just updating everyone.

So far, after my first wave of PMs, 7 have been taken. I will send messages to the next 3 people on the list, and wait a day for them to respond.

If any are left, I will continue going down the list. So if I haven't messaged you yet, there's still hope. I wish they would have sold me more than 12--I actually mentioned that I had no intention of scalping them on Ebay and that I was just trying to help out Org members. The guy was sympathetic, but they didn't have all that many, so I understood the polite no can do.

Also, everyone please make sure their inbox is not full, so I can contact you.

Court Magician
    Thanks again for doing this Chris! And just to manage people's expectations, I PM'd after the 3rd post on the thread, and I'm not "in" yet. I guess this explains why Chris' PM box was full by half way down the first page!

Heroic Warrior
    As of now, all 10 are spoken for. Two haven't been paid for yet, so I suppose there's a chance the buyers will back out, but I think it's unlikely.

I wish I could have grabbed enough for everyone who wanted one, but at least I was able to help 10 members.

Good luck to everyone who still needs a Sorceress, hopefully they will have some on Matty in December.

- - - Updated - - -

Last update.

All 10 are officially taken.

Not to be rude, but all those other threads offering Sorceress for $50-$60, come on--really? If you're broke, I understand, but otherwise...

Received my TOD today. Thanks again!
    Bring on the Snake Armor!

Heroic Warrior
    All figures have shipped. I do have tracking numbers for all of them, but it takes about an hour to type all those numbers--not to mention how hard it is for my old dude eyes to read 'em.

If anyone needs their tracking number, PM me and I will send it to you.

Otherwise, everyone (except my Italian pal) should have their Sorceress within the week.

Got mine today, thanks again. Figure at face value, cheap shipping and here in a week...can't beat that! If I had ordered it from Matty it would have done a scenic tour to Sweden first.

Sorry for this up, but I need to contact Chrisware for this selling and it is not possible to send private messages, I suppose you (Chrisware) have your box full.
    I haven't had until now new messages from you, I am a little worried becuse you said me that there were problems for you with the hurricane. I hope that it is all ok for you and your family. When you read this message, please, contact me with a private message. Thank you.
    Bye.