Thread: 10/15 Sale Announced - Cy Chop, Rattlor, Frosta - BA HE-MAN/KING GRAYSKULL/TRAP JAW

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

10/15 Sale Announced - Cy Chop, Rattlor, Frosta - BA HE-MAN/KING GRAYSKULL/TRAP JAW

MOTU 30th Anniversary Series: Cy-Chop™ designed by Terry Higuchi (included with MOTU 30th Anniversary subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Rattlor™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Frosta™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Weapon Pak: Great Unrest (not included with subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Battle Armor® He-Man® (remaining stock)
    MOTUC: King Grayskull® (remaining stock)
    MOTUC: Trap Jaw® (remaining stock)

Wow, completely psyched to see BA He-man there! Now this is really going to be an expensive month. He is one of two figures I don't have yet, and I was actually about to buy him this week when my eBay "bucks" arrive. Now I can use those for the other one I don't have, and my collection is complete!

I know some people still need King Grayskull's, too - so I bet that will be a very popular one, as well.

What are you getting?

Weapons Pak and Poison Ivy for me. The rest are in my subs

Miss Reversed forearms, Mr. I had to leave my Armor behind cause my paintjob was expensive, and the Keldor swords, MAA Gun, HP Staff, Draego Weapons and the never before seen GREEN CLAWFUL MACE!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Hopefully i'll finally grab a King Grayskull, and getting the weapons pack and frosta

I like how Rattlor is shown with his armor that he's not coming with lol!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    So they still have a few Trap Jaw figures left. I wonder how many of the other greats might resurface in the coming months.

This is going to be a really expensive last quarter.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Heroic Warrior
    -All the sub stuff
    -Cy-Chop
    -Great Unrest WP x2
    -Kronis

Might get an extra KG. Probably not.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll get several Weapons Paks to bolster my Palace Guards with blasters and need the Draego Man & Keldor stuff...

I'm unsure about Rattlor, that armor pic does not motivate me to buy him without his armor...

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Miss Reversed forearms, Mr. I had to leave my Armor behind cause my paintjob was expensive, and the Keldor swords, MAA Gun, HP Staff, Draego Weapons and the never before seen GREEN CLAWFUL MACE!!
    What is this mysterious language you speak, made up mostly of saracasm? Is there a special school that teaches this speech?
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I have both MOTUC subs, but beyond that, I'll likely get 2 Weapons Paks and perhaps Ivy, although I'm thinking about selling off my dcuc stuff... We'll see!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Weapons pack for me, have subs for the rest.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Trap jaw for me please

Getting the sub figs & pack already. Also picking up an extra Rattlor & BA He-Man......he'll sell out fast.

Australian MOTU Fanatic! Aussie Stinkor's Avatar
    Pixel dan's website shows it

Needs me a weapons pal, am away in Belfast though, will have to find a wi fi hotspot
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Court Magician
    Hey everyone, we've updated our photo archives with a few figures that go up for sale next week. Here are my thoughts on the stuff I got to snap.

Frosta
    Yes, the hair and clothing are too dark, but honestly the figure looks amazing next to She-Ra! Full photo gallery can be seen here

Attachment 79486

Cy-Chop
    This one really grew on me. The color palette is a vast improvement to the one on Sir Laser-Lot and for some reason I like the choice of legs/feet. Molarentist::Cy-Chop:Barber. I didn't have a Grizzlor readily available, otherwise I would have set up a photo with our MOTU version of Edward Scissor Hands giving Grizzlor a trim. Cool addition to the line IMO. Full photo gallery can be seen here

Attachment 79487

Rattlor
    The figure of the Oct 15 three I was looking forward to most and am happy with, but it didn't exceed my expectations like Cy-Chop and Frosta (both of which I wasn't expecting to like as much as I do) did. A perfect fit displayed with the rest of the Snake Men. Maybe I would have liked Rattlor better if he came with armor Full photo gallery can be seen here

Attachment 79488

Temple of Darkness Sorceress
    I. LOVE. THE. ORB. DISPLAY. BASE. That is all. Well... that and the full photo gallery can be seen here

Attachment 79489

according to the news release for this month's sale we are supposed to start renewing and shipping tomorrow.

Hopefully that's correct

J

Heroic Warrior
    I'm going t be sooo broke. Not only getting my sub figures, but also the weapons pack as well as a BA He-Man. It's about time they reissued him.