Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/15 Sale Announced - Cy Chop, Rattlor, Frosta - BA HE-MAN/KING GRAYSKULL/TRAP JAW

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Miss Reversed forearms, Mr. I had to leave my Armor behind cause my paintjob was expensive, and the Keldor swords, MAA Gun, HP Staff, Draego Weapons and the never before seen GREEN CLAWFUL MACE!!
    What is this mysterious language you speak, made up mostly of saracasm? Is there a special school that teaches this speech?
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    it's supposed to be the customer service stock. I don't know how they divvy it up but they are supposed to hold back some stock for CS issues, I wonder if they hold back some CS stock after a clean out sale too.
    I know, I'm sure they do hold back some stock, then offer refunds after it's gone....I don't recall BA He-Man being sold again after his original sale date....if he was I didn't know, and I have done a lot of research for my site I am building for Classics....so I am hoping there's enough to go around....likely there is.

I don't know why I said BAHM had a re-issue....I guess I was thinking Skeletor or something....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Rattlor & Frosta are coming with my sub. Need to get the weapons pack, Cy-Chop and BA He-Man on the day of sale. With BA He-Man ticked off the list, I only have 4 figures to go until I'm 100% caught up on past releases!
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post

I'm unsure about Rattlor, that armor pic does not motivate me to buy him without his armor...
    They're going to release the armor later and you'll be without Rattlor.

Are the Weapons Pack up to $18 now? I see the Weapons Rack is $18, so I assume this to be the case. That is all I will need, the rest comes with my sub.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I will try for Rattlor, Cy-Chop, Frosta and Weapons Pak...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I know, I'm sure they do hold back some stock, then offer refunds after it's gone....I don't recall BA He-Man being sold again after his original sale date....if he was I didn't know, and I have done a lot of research for my site I am building for Classics....so I am hoping there's enough to go around....likely there is.

I don't know why I said BAHM had a re-issue....I guess I was thinking Skeletor or something....
    yeah I was just wondering out loud if they have a big CS stock leftover do they save a bit of CS stock AGAIN??
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    I have a question. I have the SDCC KG in the box still and It is always displayed and looks cool BUT I'm wondering if it would be worth it to buy the regular one for display purposes. Is he worth it? Does he bring more to the table than the SDCC one? I keep the SDCC one in the box since almost all have broken ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by RUNgZ View Post
    I have a question. I have the SDCC KG in the box still and It is always displayed and looks cool BUT I'm wondering if it would be worth it to buy the regular one for display purposes. Is he worth it? Does he bring more to the table than the SDCC one? I keep the SDCC one in the box since almost all have broken ankles.
    Yes he is worth it.

1. Head is removable
    2. The ankles won't break.
    3. Softer loin cloth
    4. You can create 200x He-Man
    5. The orb
    6. Both halves of the sword that connect
    7. New power sword with the He-Ro glow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Are the Weapons Pack up to $18 now? I see the Weapons Rack is $18, so I assume this to be the case. That is all I will need, the rest comes with my sub.
    Yep higher cost because of all the unique tooled items.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I'll get several Weapons Paks to bolster my Palace Guards with blasters and need the Draego Man & Keldor stuff...

I'm unsure about Rattlor, that armor pic does not motivate me to buy him without his armor...
    Picture.....where??? Must see this!!!

Wow! Lots of heavy-hitters this month! Good times!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

This is going to be a very expensive month with all the MotUC & Voltron sub items!

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up BAHM, two KGs, Trap Jaw, and a weapons pack on DOS.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'm getting these as part of my subscription:

MOTU 30th Anniversary Series: Cy-Chop™ designed by Terry Higuchi (included with MOTU 30th Anniversary subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Rattlor™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Frosta™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    DCU: Poison Ivy (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)
    DCU: Elasti-Girl (“oversized” figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)

I'm getting this day-of:

MOTUC: Weapon Pak: Great Unrest (not included with subscriptions)

I wish I had prior knowledge that Matty was going to put these on his site:

DCU All-Stars: Batman™
    DCU All-Stars: Superman™
    DCU All-Stars: Superboy Prime
    DCU All-Stars: Red Robin

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

What a great month. Three MOTUC figures, a fantastic weapons pak, and finally...Black Voltron!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Most of my stuff is covered by my subs, but I will still be in for a weapons pak and 3 or 4 additional Frostas.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Most of my stuff is covered by my subs, but I will still be in for a weapons pak and 3 or 4 additional Frostas.
    Army building Frostas?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Snappy Threader
    Cool sale...still waiting for Tri-Klops to pop up again.....

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    2. The ankles won't break.
    Although you will have to worry about getting one with Loose Ankle Syndrome, like mine came with.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior Squishy Duck Man's Avatar
    Aaaaand Rattlor's armoured pic has been replaced with Cy-Chop on the sale announcement page.
    Top 5 most wanted MOTUC figures: Lord Masque / Saurod / Mult-Bot / Angella / Sssqueeze

Squishy Duck Man will return in "Thunderball"

Only day of will be the weapons pack, my sub will take care of the rest.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Yes, why are you buying mad Frostas?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by RUNgZ View Post
    In addition to SCB's list, the single carded Grayskull's eyes are painted better than the SDCC version. The SDCC version I have has his eyes painted so he's looking up.

Hmmm to get Trap Jaw or not, since he came out I was wanting another buck to display both of his but did not get it. This might be the last chance
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Army building Frostas?
    Haha, not quite - but close! She is my favorite PoP character and I always buy multiples of my favorites (I have Mer-Man figures everywhere!). But, I am also doing a bit of custom work for her so I need a couple more for that as I always keep a factory version no matter what. Frosta is my wife's favorite character so I am getting one for her, I buy my 9 month old all of the PoP characters for when she is older and I have to get an extra one to help out a friend in Australia that cannot wake up at all hours to order a figure.

So yeah, the Ice Empress is a hot commodity around my house.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

All I need is the weapons pak! I'm torn on whether or not I should get two, though. I've gotten two of all the previous weapons paks for either doubles of great generic weapons, or fodder for custom junk, but all the weapons in this pak are so specific. I'm not sure I have any ideas for fodder, either. On top of that, I don't even need the Teela gear, let alone two sets of it. Hmmm...what to do...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.