Thread: Vacation in the Shadows (GI Joe 2010 convention)

Vacation in the Shadows (GI Joe 2010 convention)

Does anyone know where I can buy the Red Shadows soldiers & Black Major from the 2010 convention? They never seem to be on ebay.

I just discovered they also did a 2012 articulated Baron Ironblood, which I'd also like.

cheers!
    Last edited by Eternian Poet; October 3, 2012 at 06:49pm.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Try posting on HISSTank.com in their B/S/T forums and also on YoJoe.com forums. The Baron Ironblood is an exclusive to the BloodForTheBaron.com website. There should be a link to contact them on the site for the figure. I think he's $50 plus shipping. Not sure.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Try posting on HISSTank.com in their B/S/T forums and also on YoJoe.com forums. The Baron Ironblood is an exclusive to the BloodForTheBaron.com website. There should be a link to contact them on the site for the figure. I think he's $50 plus shipping. Not sure.
    I heard they finally sold out of Baron Ironblood and never received all 100.