So this guy was quite a bit of trial and error, at first I thought I could just bleach his fur at least an off white yellowish but it didn't work. I soaked his fur in bleach for an entire day and it barely took any of the color out, so I knew I would have to go to the fabric store. Luckily I found exactly what I needed. After carefully taking the fur off, I measured and recreated the pattern of the fur on the torso and head. In order to prevent the fabric shedding when I cut it (as a lot of fabric does) I actually used a soldering iron to 'cut' it out, thus burning the edges ever so slightly and making it so the hairs wouldn't just rub off. It worked a lot better than expected! So I sewed the sides to fit the figure and then hot glued the bottom, near the crotch to finish.
The idea of an arctic yeti type Grizzlor was an original of mine, but COTU had done a fully flocked white Moss Man a while back with the name Blizzlor. I tried, and I knew there was no way I could top that name, ever. And it was freaking perfect! So with permission, they let me use the name Blizzlor. He is one of my favorites now.