Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PETITION: Give Snake Face HORDAK feet

I never noticed that the original figure had little "duck booties" - I am just glad he had normal feet now....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Hordak's feet all the way!!

Hordak Feet & Khan shins....he is a damn Snake....right?

Hell I'd even settle for Rattlor feet & Khan shins....but i'd have to see that first....

Stinkor could have had Demo Man or Carnivus feet for that matter....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I think his feet look fine as is. I wouldn't complain if they changed them to Hordak feet, but I'm not about to lose my mind if they don't, either.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Yet another shining example of what they say and do varies from day to day and hour to hour.

Apparently, 6 months in advance is not enough time to make changes now. It sounds like they were able to get an early start on making his parts with all of that black plastic they stockpiled.

Of course, they can always say that they leave the character designs entirely up to the Four Horsemen. I guess changing Snake Face's feet won't "make him pop" as well as what they achieved with reversing Stinkor's forearms.
    It's been stated 2013 figures will not have Black Plastic used on them.

I think Snake Face's feet are fine just the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Duncan's changes were likely possible because said pieces were all in the same sets of molds. I have a feeling Hordak's feet are likely in the same mold as his shins, and I'm pretty sure the same is true of the Skeletor feet and shins. Pulling out a mold just to make a pair of feet is going to add to the cost, and we've heard all the squawking about how expensive the Snake Faceman is already, so I seriously doubt there was ever a chance for this to happen.
    And now we can wonder why it's so hard for Mattel to tell us that.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    actually it has been stated that TG told the team the fans didnt like the black plastic, but there was no promise that it would stop
    http://www.DoomKick.com -Toys reviews, news, and a whole lot of Kicking!

He said they would "try" to stop using blastic as a base. It seems more likely that they will change the paint used before they change the plastic from what TG has indicated. We failed by not providing enough pictures!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

+1 vote for Hordak feet.
    Throw the Whiplash legs in there too while you're at it!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Hordak Feet would have been better. Stinkor would have been better with Hordak Feet as well. There are figures that have Hordack feet without the shins like Draego Man and Horde Prime. I wouldn't think they have to mold Duck feet with Skeletor Shins, As they also use Skeletor Shins on Keldor and many other figures without Duck Feet. Duck Feet should only have been Used for any 8-Back figures that used them. Mer-man, Zodak, and Skeletor. Those feet make no sense past those characters. The Fury feathery shin vintage Skeletor feet look nothing like the clawed Duck feet. Please retire Them now. (or use them on some obscure character they fit with I am not aware of.)

Now that I think more about it, I *do* like the Hordak feet on Snake Face!

Consider this a +1
    My #1 most wanted figure in MotUC?
    - "Cloak & Dagger" Evil-Lyn (MYP) -

Heroic Warrior
    plus 1 for Hordak feet...

I think the feet look good the way they are. If you don't like the feet, change em yourself. You have a little over a year to practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble right off the bat, but:
    Also Snake face is almost a year away....they were still working on Sorceress up until 2 months before her release....so, this much is not true.

Not to mention, they revealed SMAA and then changed him not a month later, and only a few months before his release....

And Snake face is not even tooled yet....so don't tell me they can make changes....they can.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    I'm for Hordak feet on Snake Face too!

Of all the battles we have to fight for MOTUC, this seems trivial to me. His feet are fine. If you pick at every single thing, then when we have a legitimate complaint, it will fall on deaf ears.

I'm sure they technically can since they re-did Snake MAA, but that was over a universal outrage. This is a small deco request.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    So no one wants to address the fact that, in the Q&A being quoted, there's a passing mention of Hordak feet, and a much longer, intense request for a brand new tool for the shins? I don't think it's fair to just tear Scott apart, without pointing out that the actual request was wholly unrealistic in that it was not suggesting a simple parts-swap but a brand new steel tool to be cut.

I think the feet is something we actually could get changed if there was enough of an outcry. But that needs to be communicated, clearly, to Scott at NYCC and on the forums, without any off-book demands for *more* changes that are clearly not in the 2013 budget.

I agree, the Hordak feet would be an improvement. Have they ever re-used the Demo-Man feet on another character? I would really like to see them used more.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Hordak feet would be much better I think.

I'd like to see bare feet so I can bash a 2002 Skelly and an Oolar. But back to Snakeface's feet...
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    As I have said repeatedly, Scott has said A LOT over the past few years and there have been enough contradictions and empty promises at this point to doubt anything but action. And sometimes, you can read between the lines in order to see their weak attempts to deflect and misdirect the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Many methods will be used, but I did pass to design that fans would PREFER not to use black as a base color WHEN POSSIBLE. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU WON'T SEE BLACK, but I did pass along the suggestion.
    The wording here suggest that our problem was that the plastic beneath the paint was black, not that we really want our figures made with a plastic color that is reflective of each characters base color like it has been since the beginning of the line. If it's an increased production costs issue, that's fine because they raised the prices to cover things like appropriately colored plastic.

Ninjor and Mosquitor should be made with black plastic, not Ram Man or Jitsu.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRampageo View Post
    actually it has been stated that TG told the team the fans didnt like the black plastic, but there was no promise that it would stop

It's possible they're casting all 2013 figures in yellow plastic that will still require them to be entirely paint. But hey, they got rid of the black plastic didn't they? Problem solved!

Anyone else remember our problems with the "Red Screen of Death" being solved when they switch it to the "White Screen of Death" shortly thereafter?

What a joke!
    Last edited by MasterCollector; October 6, 2012 at 02:26am.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

+1 Hordak feet. Lets make a big deal out of this,it's not too late. Why not accomadate the fans if it doesn't cost more? Hear us out Scott-

Heroic Warrior
    Hordak's Feet.