Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PETITION: Give Snake Face HORDAK feet

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Criss79 View Post
    +1 Hordak feet. Lets make a big deal out of this,it's not too late. Why not accomadate the fans if it doesn't cost more? Hear us out Scott-
    To me this line is so great because it does listen to the fans. Look at Moss Man with the unflocked ears & Stinkor with the hairy body. fans all over the board were delighted.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

I like the feet as they are.

Maybe if we throw Scott a bone and throw in some extra bio stuff to justify it...

Like one night, just before the Second Ultimate Battleground Preseason Soccer Semifinals, Snakeface woke up because his feet were cold. Directly across from him slept BMOC Hordak with his shoes tucked neatly at the foot of his bunk bed. Stealthily, Snakeface grabbed the Horde leader's shoes and replaced them with King Hiss's crappy 200X sandals. The next morning, the Snakemen would eliminate the Horde when Snakeface expertly kicked the ball for a goal past Hordak in the final seconds of the game.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Not only the Hordak feet, but he needs whiplash legs as well, those human legs just dont look like they match at all, I know the vintage was like that, but we were kids and didnt pay as much attention to details back then.
    One with the Power

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Help save the Stargate series vist http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

I like his feet. I say keep 'em the way they are.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

I want Snake Face with Hordak feet + havoc staff! Please Mattel!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I don't understand why is this thread still going? Scott already stated Snakeface is to far along to make any changes so a petition is not going to do anything at this point and this was known by the third post in this thread.
    Petitions never work. Believe me, I've tried numerous times back during the line's infancy. The only thing that does effect change is outrage across the board (Snake Man-At-Arms).

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

I'm okay either way with his feet. If they change them to the "Hordak feet" great, if they leave them as is great.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Petitions never work. Believe me, I've tried numerous times back during the line's infancy. The only thing that does effect change is outrage across the board (Snake Man-At-Arms).
    Let's petition to make petitions work!

I would prefer Hordak feet on Snake Face, but it's ultimately not a big issue, just a minor wish, that seems like something Mattel could do if they had enough time. I think they are not accomodating as much now so they can stick to the release schedule.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    That figure is 7 months away. They could swap the Evil Warrior feet with the Hordak feet. Hell, they could swap the normal legs for the Whiplash/Buzz-Off legs.
    Totally agree with this. They have plenty of time.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Lets make another 2000+ posts about Snake Face Feet !
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    that seems like something Mattel could do if they had enough time.
    Amazing how 6 months ahead of time is now too late to make changes.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    6 months is the new 1 year.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    Not only the Hordak feet, but he needs whiplash legs as well, those human legs just dont look like they match at all, I know the vintage was like that, but we were kids and didnt pay as much attention to details back then.
    glad that was pointed out.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer_luvr View Post
    The vintage figure wasn't like that!
    If you take a look, you'll notice that he got the same Slush Head skin, when he came out I immediately noticed that they used plain skin:

At the time I understood that the choice was driven by the lack of money... but now it seems we got Snake Face with the legs and the feet borrowed from another figure... They could use the same skin full of bladders for Snake Face!
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; October 7, 2012 at 05:09am.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 6, polls 23 vote for
    Snake Goddess!!!

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Yeah, they need to retire those Skelly feet.

Boooooooring by now.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Man, EIGHT months was too long to make changes to King Hsss back in 2011.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post

Boooooooring by now.
    And the Trap Jaw/Roboto/Man-E-Faces legs. Karatti and Optikk have the same legs in the same color.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post
    The idea of seeing them YET AGAIN on Ninjor makes me nauseous!

The Skeletor feet are used every other month(or so it seems) while those awesome Beastman feet have only been used 3 times.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

His feet are fine IMO.

I would like to see them use the Whiplash thighs though. That would add a lot more to the figure than just a pair of feet.
    Last edited by Bonehead; October 7, 2012 at 06:33pm.

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Of all the battles we have to fight for MOTUC, this seems trivial to me. His feet are fine. If you pick at every single thing, then when we have a legitimate complaint, it will fall on deaf ears.
    Every figure is wrong now: Black plastic / incorrect forearms / netting as a cape / Feet / Missing Accessories /eyes not painted to look natural / paint deco changes / hole in back of armor / ... is there any reason why they would listen to us in the forums anymore for "feedback" ?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Every figure is wrong now: Black plastic / incorrect forearms / netting as a cape / Feet / Missing Accessories /eyes not painted to look natural / paint deco changes / hole in back of armor / ... is there any reason why they would listen to us in the forums anymore for "feedback" ?

They(Ruben & the Design Team) will start listening when their bosses start asking why there were so many returns from dissatisfied customers.

I will return EACH AND EVERY subpar figure I receive in 2013. If we can't back out of our subscriptions, and we don't have any luck losing our credit cards, we still have the right to return defective merchandise and any figure that gets damage paint from bending or twisting an articulation point is defective!

Heroic Warrior
    I don't give a rat's ass whose feet they give him--I only ask that there be one left foot and one right foot.

Preferably, correctly assembled.

I actually think the Skeletor feet look best for Snake Face. Not tired of them at all. *shrugs*
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Heroic Warrior
    This thread has roused me to contribute and add my vote to changing his feet to Hordak feet. This thing is so far away from production and it's not like we're asking for any kind of new sculpting. Simply change out one standard piece for another.

I'd prefer Whiplash legs too, his entire lower half looks so bland as-is.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I can live with the Skeletor feet - but if they can change it, the Hordak ones do compliment the overall design better. At the moment, he's very detailed on the top half, but quite plain in the legs and feet.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~