Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PETITION: Give Snake Face HORDAK feet

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    To me this line is so great because it does listen to the fans. Look at Moss Man with the unflocked ears & Stinkor with the hairy body. fans all over the board were delighted.
    When they want to listen....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    The idea of seeing them YET AGAIN on Ninjor makes me nauseous!

The Skeletor feet are used every other month(or so it seems) while those awesome Beastman feet have only been used 3 times.
    I know Eternia and the surrounding areas are laced with unearthly species, but a dude with duck / reptile feet? Nope, sorry, Ninjor should have either Stratos feet, or Hordak Feet....being a Ninja....I vote for Stratos feet.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

i agree we need to pick our battles. It gets tiresome when every figure is picked apart by something Snake Face's feet, Octavia's tentacles, Karattis' boots, Netossa's cape, Jitsu's hand, Ram Man's face, Fang Man not having scales its every single figure every time being picked apart.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

In this case there just isn't enough of an outcry to change his feet. It's only a few fans in this thread. The people who love the way he is are content and staying out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    In this case there just isn't enough of an outcry to change his feet. It's only a few fans in this thread. The people who love the way he is are content and staying out of it.

It's too bad,this could have been a really great figure. Still love this line,just want the best
    Last edited by King Criss79; October 8, 2012 at 06:51pm.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I know Eternia and the surrounding areas are laced with unearthly species, but a dude with duck / reptile feet? Nope, sorry, Ninjor should have either Stratos feet, or Hordak Feet....being a Ninja....I vote for Stratos feet.
    At this point, I hope to never see the Skeletor feet used again. Those "duck feet" have just been used too many times at this point. I understand Ninjor fans will want them exactly like the original figure but on a figure like Snake Face, it was open to interpretation and considering how good the Hordak feet look on him, I wish they would have went that route.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Guys the correct term is "duck feets".

Quote Originally Posted by King Criss79 View Post
    It's too bad,this could have been a really great figure. Still love this line,just want the best
    It already is a great figure. There's nothing wrong with it. I can't believe people are even saying things like this.

He doesn't need Hordak feet (which are the ones that actually look more like duck feet), and he doesn't need Whiplash legs (which he never had). He's great as-is...awesome sculpt, and incredible amount of detail.

I hate this line and I still think it's a great figure.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Ninjor should have either Stratos feet, or Hordak Feet....being a Ninja....I vote for Stratos feet.
    not a bad suggestion.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Add me to the list of people who think the "duck feet" are way overused. I think Snake-Face would have looked much better with Whiplash legs and Hordak feet. Just like Stinkor would have looked much better with Trap Jaw legs and Hordak or Beatman feet.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    "Whiplash Legs and Hordak Feet . . . that way Snake Face can't be beat!!!!"

I can dig the Hordak feet and Whiplash legs; they give him a bit of a 2002 look with the tougher boots and leg fins.

However, they certainly aren't necessary. Snakeface was one of my favorite vintage figures as a kid, and the Classics figure is pretty darn fantastic.

Attachment 79530

Would love to see SF with Hordak feet.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

It's not make or break for me what feet they use on this figure, I just want minimal QC issues.

However, that doesn't mean it's a little odd that almost five years into the line, with the plethora of molds they now have available for use, that the seem to use the same molds over and over. It's almost as if they wore out the original mold for the Skeletor feet using it so much, had to make a new mold, and are now over-utilizing the mold to justify the cost. We've seen weirder with this line.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

I'm also tired of them using the He-Man boots, arms, and thighs.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    Add me to the list of people who think the "duck feet" are way overused. I think Snake-Face would have looked much better with Whiplash legs and Hordak feet. Just like Stinkor would have looked much better with Trap Jaw legs and Hordak or Beatman feet.
    I second this...

I can agree with that. The Trap-Jaw legs can also be added to such a list. They're a very cool sculpt, but isn't about time to add a new sort of mechanical-style leg to the line?
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    I understand where you're coming from but at least they are furry boots that could be hiding 3, 4, or 5 toes. Heck, they could even be concealing webbed feet.

The Skeletor feet on the other hand look like they were sculpted to be bare feet. I know that these very same feet are sometimes painted to appear as boots(with painted toenails! ) but they are very distinctive and clearly 3 toed feet.

So I guess I can deal with more reuse on nondestinctive boots than I can with bare feet or painted variants of the same.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    So I guess I can deal with more reuse on nondestinctive boots than I can with bare feet or painted variants of the same.
    Exactly.

Really people?...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

He does look much better with the Hordak feet, imo, and we do get more variety with the reuse of parts instead of the same old skelly feet being overused way too much. That being said, if the change is made - AWESOME! if it isn't though, I wouldn't be upset about it as he does look great either way. Ninjor, on the other hand, should have the demon feet, a must!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!