Thread: Who was your first action figure?

Threaded View

Heroic Warrior

Who was your first action figure?

Since I started collecting in 2011, which is the same year I became a fan (born in '88), I wanted to know who was the first character they've ever gotten?

Here's what mine dealed with: My mom had bought random action figures for my older brother at various yard sales when we were younger and some of them I've never even seen, but thought they were cool (I bought Grizzlor and She-ra off of him months ago for $5 each). Now years later, when I became a fan, when I went into the basement, I found these: Battle Armor Skeletor, Beastman, Tung Lasher, Rio Blast, Zoar, Screetch, Two-Bad, and the road ripper.

My first one was actually a female character I didn't know who it was at the time, but my brother I guess gave it to me because it was pink (who I found out later it was Scratchin Sound Catra). I made her a good guy in my games.

My first one I bought off of Ebay when I started collecting was Orko because if I was going to start collecting He-man action figures I wanted to get my favorite character first (sorry Skeletor, but Orko gets 10 more points for being adorable). I only paid $5 for him.

My first action figures for Christmas, which I picked out, were Man-At-Arms, Teela, and Beastman. There was a whole bunch, but I wanted to get Man-At-Arms and Teela because of the whole father/daughter thing, plus Orko might need some company. My mom thought Man-At-Arms looked like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
    Last edited by Burtonnut; October 6, 2012 at 08:41am.