Thread: MOTUC custom Knuckle-Head

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar

MOTUC custom Knuckle-Head

A fairly simple kitbash and repaint. I wanted Horde to have their own big handed character, other than Hurricane Hordak I guess. The head is a Jakks Kane and Mezco Knock Renfield face mask. DemoMan shoulder armor, Hordak armor & torso, Roboto arms, Whiplash forearm & hand, random generic loincloth, Roboto legs, Hordak boots, He-Ro feet and Fisto fist with Beast Man shoulder armor dremeled out to fit on the fist. Quite a bit of random parts into this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dig this one. Its slightly scary, but thuggish. Seems like it could easily be in the Marvel or DC villain class too. Btw, hope you are going to post something cool and spooky for Halloween. How are those 7 deadly sins dudes coming along? Did all of the 4 horsemen get posted? I think I missed a couple if they did.

Yes that IS quite a bit of random parts, but well worth it. He looks totally Horde! Evil, dangerous, and a bit spooky. Excellent paintjob & mix!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Dose the mask come off, and if so what dose the face look like?
    What was will be again.........

Neat.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Great lookin' figure! Only thing I'd change would be the loincloth; I'd go with a longer, black loincloth.
    Justice, Truth, Honor and Loyalty!

Visit my website for handmade Scenery, Statues & More! CUSTOMSCENERY.NL

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    that's a real abomination...in a positive way!

will he be part of the seven deadly sins? seems to be a good representation of wrath.

Snappy Threader
    Oh wow very cool. I love this guy!

Random parts might be an understatement. I love it. So many great MOTU customs and official figures with so many parts combos and you still managed to toss some together in a really unique way that builds a new character. Great name, great idea.

The mask was startling at first, but I love it. Reminds me of Mad Max villains and other sorts of future filthy punks, while also not reminding me of anything that exists in MOTU. Very interesting. You are the king of creating new characters that feel very right.

You've been a busy man. This guy is nothing short of gruesome., and very fitting of the Horde. I can already see a great comission piece of Fisto, Jitsu, Strong-Arm and this guy duking it out.

DSCF1244

I took another look at him and thought the color scheme could use a change. The red seemed a bit too much for the armor and the Horde symbol, so I'm offering up this alternative. I seem him as a golden, decorated gladiator, that turned to the Horde when Etheria was taken over. He retains his decorated gold combat armor, and adopts the Horde symbol. I couldn't make the tusks bone white in photoshop, the base color wouldn't allow it.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; October 7, 2012 at 11:03pm.

Heroic Warrior
    nice was goofing around on google, found this its really nice!