Thread: Suprasizeme's 200x Motu customs

Widget

Suprasizeme's 200x Motu customs

chris's pics 107.JPGBeastman-1-1.jpgTrap-Jaw-1.jpgSkeletor-3.jpgSkeletor-1.jpg

Hello everyone, I recently went to Powercon and I met a couple of MOTU customizers Jon English and Mike Kunit. These guys were awesome and super friendly. Both of their tables had extraordinary customs and I was totally blown away by the quality and craftsmanship. While talking to Jon I showed him some pics of my work I had on my phone and suggested that I post them here. Well I am posting just a sample of my work. If you want to see more I am on the Figure Realm under the same name. Thanks for checking them out and please let me know what you think. By the way I am currently working on more MOTU 200x customs so more is on the way.
    Last edited by Suprasizeme; October 2, 2012 at 09:35pm.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    nice works: especially beast man!

oh, welcome on board.

I became a BIG FAN of your work since that AWESOME BEASTMAN and I can't wait to see more MOTU customs from you!!!
    "I'M THE SHADOW THAT MOVES ON THE WALLS"

Widget
    Thanks for the kind words and the warm welcome Charlie and Arez, you have been an inspiration of mine for A LONG time. Your customs are amazing and I am truly humbled that you like my work.

Widget
    100_3949.jpg100_3943.jpg

Some quick pics of my Snake Armor He-man custom, The winner of the Power of Grayskull contest will win this figure.

That He-Man is all kind of awesomeness there and I wish I could win it, but I actually have the feeling who's going to get it for sure...lol!

*The winner is going to be very happy!!!
    "I'M THE SHADOW THAT MOVES ON THE WALLS"

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Was nice to meet you at the Con and welcome to the boards! Nice customs, I think Beast Man is my favorite.

These figs are absolutely beastly, they are pretty much MOTU legends style. Great, great work!

What legs did you use for Trap Jaw?
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

I'm not digging the Skeletor, however the rest look fantastic. They look like gritty, suped up versions of the 200x toys. Your Ram Man is the most impressive. Who knew Marvel Legends could look so good.

Widget
    Thanks very much MasterEnglish for the warm welcome here as well as at con. Your works are stellar and it was a real treat to see them in person.

Thanks for the really cool comments Inhibitor and the legs I used for Trapjaw was the DC Direct Flashpoint Cyborg figure. If you want to check out Figure Realm's Custom Workstation forum, I have most of these figure's Wip's so you can see how I made them.

Thank you very much Sky Breaker, I have to agree with you on the Skeletor, using the Wrarrl base is a common recipe. I thought by using the Ghost Rider head and making a real cloth cloak would differentiate mine from the other's but he was really just an accessory for the Battle Ram Chariot which was my main focus.

Widget

He-man the most powerful man in the universe