View Poll Results: Which Filmation "Minis" do you want in your collection?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twiggets (Spragg, Sprocker, Sprittina, Sprint)

42 44.68%
  • Widgets (Squinch, Lara, Kando)

23 24.47%
  • Trollans (Montork, Dree Elle, Yuckers)

53 56.38%
  • Madam Razz & Broom

76 80.85%
  • Kowl

82 87.23%
  • Imp

77 81.91%
  • Lookee

69 73.40%
  • Red Eye

18 19.15%
  • Monteeg

19 20.21%
  • Starchild

23 24.47%
  • Daimar the Demon (baby)

11 11.70%
  • Locus

16 17.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Filmation Minis Popularity Poll- Locus, Monteeg, Red Eye, Lookee +

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC Filmation Minis Popularity Poll- Locus, Monteeg, Red Eye, Lookee +

This is the MOTUC Filmation Mini-figure Popularity Poll. This poll is dedicated to all the smaller (literally) characters that rounded out the Filmation universe. Without some of these characters produced as MOTUC figures, I won't feel the MOTUC line is truly complete.

It doesn't matter how they come or how we get them. Two packs, three packs, pack-ins, lesser articulation (head & shoulders only), whatever. Please just vote for all the characters you want in your collection. Remember this is just for fun, so no "Mattel shouldn't waste a thought on these until I get Two-Bad" or "none of the above because they don't stab", please.

I made this list off the top of my head so if I missed anyone, feel free to post them below. Thanks.
    Last edited by Colder Soldier; October 8, 2012 at 04:22am.

Snappy Threader
    Kowl
    Imp
    Loo-Kee
    Madame Razz & Broom
    Red Eye
    Trollans

The only one of these little guys I want is Kowl, in Filmation, not toy colours.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Imp is my number one most wanted little guy....make it so!

All I am saying is if Mattel was going to try and make the most completed collection of figures to date than most of these character's should be included if not all of them! Though to be truthful I cannot for the life of me remember the demon baby!

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    My top 5:
    1. Kowl
    2. Imp
    3. Madam Razz & Broom
    4. Trollans (Unkle Montork & Dree Elle)
    5. Lookee
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    I honestly don't know who many of these are. I said yes to kowl and lookee.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Starchild!! The most powerful child in the universe!!! wiiiiiiiii

Heroic Warrior
    Seems like no likes Widgets. And here I thought everyone liked a bit of dwarf in their sword and sorcery.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelAschamp View Post
    All I am saying is if Mattel was going to try and make the most completed collection of figures to date than most of these character's should be included if not all of them! Though to be truthful I cannot for the life of me remember the demon baby!
    Agreed.

Daimar was in an early episode (17 or 18) in which a brown winged baby that Orko was looking after turns into a giant malevolent being from Eternia's past and attacks Castle Grayskull (iirc). Of course the baby version should probably come with the adult version. Even though this wouldn't be scale accurate (because adult Daimar was HUGE), but a Gy-Gor buck, Draego wings, with new arms, legs and head would make for a great Daimar.

I think Locus should get more love as well! He was the herald of Satan (Spirit of Evil) in the episode the Wizard of Stone Mountain. Not only that, I think the very same Locus design was used for more characters later on. He was the reddish-orange, winged devil guy. Truly a Filmation staple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Starchild!! The most powerful child in the universe!!! wiiiiiiiii
    Lol. Starchild is a character I could once fully understand "why would they"? But being I try to make use of everything we've been given- my Star Sisters canon needs Starchild to make thibgs come together.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Seems like no likes Widgets. And here I thought everyone liked a bit of dwarf in their sword and sorcery.
    Agreed.

Daimar was in an early episode (17 or 18) in which a brown winged baby that Orko was looking after turns into a giant malevolent being from Eternia's past and attacks Castle Grayskull (iirc). Of course the baby version should probably come with the adult version. Even though this wouldn't be scale accurate (because adult Daimar was HUGE), but a Gy-Gor buck, Draego wings, with new arms, legs and head would make for a great Daimar.

I think Locus should get more love as well! He was the herald of Satan (Spirit of Evil) in the episode the Wizard of Stone Mountain. Not only that, I think the very same Locus design was used for more characters later on. He was the reddish-orange, winged devil guy. Truly a Filmation staple.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Starchild is a character I could once fully understand "why would they"? But being I try to make use of everything we've been given- my Star Sisters canon needs Starchild to make thibgs come together.
    I'm all for the demon baby and Locus as they would be cool....especially if Daimer came with the adult form. Widgets and Star Child...not so much....

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I honestly could only choose just theses guys. I'm sure they are more little type characters in motu, pop, n/a ect but nothing that interesting comes to mind.

Montork & Dree Elle
    Madam Razz & Broom
    Kowl
    Lookee
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Who?
    What?
    Huh?
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope.

I voted for Kowl, Lookee, Madame & Broom, Twiggets, basically the cool important She-Ra characters.

I've always hated Imp. I dont care about imp. The cool red bat creature on Hordak's arm in MOTUC is perfect as an imp stand in. I certainly dont need anything more accurate. I completely understand why people want him, and correctly so. If they make the above, they should make Imp. I just dont want one.

I almost voted for Starchild. I kinda do want her. But in good faith, I couldnt actually vote for her, because ultimately, nah, I dont care.

Madame Razz, Kowl, Lookee and Imp are essentials. The rest are passable. For me Razz and Kowl are as important as Orko. I also like Kowl more than Orko, his lines were hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Who?
    What?
    Huh?
    Nope,
    Nope,
    Nope.
    OMG you've never been a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post

I almost voted for Starchild. I kinda do want her. But in good faith, I couldnt actually vote for her, because ultimately, nah, I dont care.

I do not want any of these. In my opinion, these are the Scrappy-Doos of MOTU.

Although, it would be fun to have a one-piece non-articulated Lookee simply because it would be a fun game to hide him in different places in the display and watch my son try to find him.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'd take ANYTHING Filmation in MOTUC.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I'd love to get as many Trollans as possible, and I can't wait to see LooKee, Kowl, Imp (in many of his forms as well!), Razz, and Broom. Less crucial to me, but I'd certainly like to get them are Starchild (I'm coming around on her as I did with Imp), Twiggets, Widgets, Red Eye, and Daimar. I don't recall the others offhand, so I didn't vote for them. (I'd probably be happy with them anyhow.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, none of them....

Imp would be the only one by a long shot.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Just these 5 to be honest.

1. Imp
    2. Madame Razz & Broom
    3. Kowl
    4. Lookee
    5. Trollans (Montork, Dree Elle, Yuckers)
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

1. Madame Razz & Broom
    2. Kowl
    3. Twiggets
    4. Loo-Kee
    5. Imp
    6. Trollans
    7. Red Eye
    8. Widgets

The Bibbets were not on this list but I would gladly take them as well, over the Widgets!

Kowla was also missing and I would want her, especially if a Red Eye were to come out.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I'm glad Tullamore isn't on that list

I'd take Kowl, Monteeg and Locus ...
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I'm glad Tullamore isn't on that list
    Omg. How could I forget that guy?? He should definitely be on the list. He's like a Gar Leprechuan; a MOTU Mxyzptlk. Good guy or not, he doesn't look like someone to trust around children. Lol.

I want that guy. He should come with Granamyr.

I want professor Smallen too