Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think the perfect MOTU game would be (rpg,fighting ect...)?

What do you think the perfect MOTU game would be (rpg,fighting ect...)?

I was playing Mortal Kombat the other day and thought wouldn't it be awesome if their was a game juust like this but with MOTU characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Yep I agree, a adventure game is to complicated for my tiny brain, it would be great to have a fighting game, with awesome FMV sequences at the end of the fights, and levels

Action-Adventure with slight RPG-aspects. Think Darksiders I & II, or Zelda.
    Everything comes to he who waits... and I have waited so very long for this moment.

Who is this "Adam" you keep mentioning?

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    A Zelda style epic would be superb. Lots of power-ups, characters, bosses, locations, oh my!

OOh can I cast it?
    He-man
    Skeletor
    Beastman
    Man-At-Arms
    Teela
    Stratos
    Mer-man
    Evil-Lynn
    Trap-Jaw
    Sorceress
    Ram-Man
    Orko(unlockable)
    She-Ra
    Hordak(unlockable)
    Mantenna
    Shadow Weaver(unlockable)
    Tri-clops (unlockable)
    Bow(unlockable)
    Catra
    Frosta(unlockable)

14 unlocked characters and 6 locked characters, downloadable content= calling upon battlecat, zodak, and opening up etherian worlds
    Back drops would be; Greyskull, Snake Mountain, Eternos Palace, Whispering Woods, Sea of Rakash, desert area not sure what its called, Vine Jungle, Volcano area outside snake mountain, Man-At-Arms workshop, and Trolla
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Hy-Man View Post
    Action-Adventure with slight RPG-aspects. Think Darksiders I & II, or Zelda.
    ps: Darksiders is the only game on my PS3 that I've played to DEATH... Like 98% achievements. SO MUCH WIN!
    Joe Madureira is the MAN!

I got part 2 for xmas this year.

I would like something like castlevania symphony of the night. Endless weapons and secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Liber skull View Post
    I would like something like castlevania symphony of the night. Endless weapons and secrets.
    DUDE! This thread is full of win. Darksiders AND now SOTN???
    I still consider that my favorite game of all time on any system.

Well played, sir.

To me , a action RPG In the style of the first Dragon Age game would be awesome.

I'd love an RPG in the style of Mass Effect with well polished and balanced melee / ranged weapons combat. Or an adventure game (like the Walking Dead).
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

For me it could be 1 of 2 things.

LEGO style with a wide range of characters, good and evil missions, puzzle solving, side scrolling character missions and top down beast mount & vehicle missions, create a character, cut scenes, and light-hearted fun.

or...

KOEI style warriors game with a wide range of characters(with alternate armors), beast mounts, faction based missions, artifacts and items, create a character, cut scenes, and button mashing fun.
    Last edited by slackrguy; December 28, 2013 at 03:31pm.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Fighting game for me but not Mortal Kombat-style. I'd like it in a Street Fighter/Marvel vein with air combos/supers/etc.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Widget
    I want Skyrim, but MOTUed up. Lots of quests, dungeons and locations. Start as an archetypal fantasy character, then chose a faction to join up with. Lots of cool weapons and power ups. I can dream...

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Lego-style would be fun, but if they made something as epic as Skyrym but with Filmation Eternia as the setting and incorporating 200x and mini-comics story elements into the missions, I'd probably never leave my television.

All the vehicles as rideable mounts, all of the different locations visitable in a huge open-world environment, dodging Trolls and Shadow Beasts and Ice Hackers and what have you. A friedn can come over and play as Duncan, Orko or Teela and assist you on quests as a drop in/drop out mechanic. Walk around inside Castle Greyskull, Snake Mountain, Avion, etc. Upgrade to different weapons/armor as necessary, Maybe an Etheria or Fight Zone DLC down the road....

Maybe I'll just spend the rest of the afternoon imagining I'm already playing this...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D-Nizzy View Post
    I want Skyrim, but MOTUed up. Lots of quests, dungeons and locations. Start as an archetypal fantasy character, then chose a faction to join up with. Lots of cool weapons and power ups. I can dream...

I'd want to play as He-Man though, not as "guy in eternia".

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Lego-style would be fun, but if they made something as epic as Skyrym but with Filmation Eternia as the setting and incorporating 200x and mini-comics story elements into the missions, I'd probably never leave my television.

All the vehicles as rideable mounts, all of the different locations visitable in a huge open-world environment, dodging Trolls and Shadow Beasts and Ice Hackers and what have you. A friedn can come over and play as Duncan, Orko or Teela and assist you on quests as a drop in/drop out mechanic. Walk around inside Castle Greyskull, Snake Mountain, Avion, etc. Upgrade to different weapons/armor as necessary, Maybe an Etheria or Fight Zone DLC down the road....

Maybe I'll just spend the rest of the afternoon imagining I'm already playing this...

- - - Updated - - -

I'd want to play as He-Man though, not as "guy in eternia".
    That sounds like an awesome game. Scoot over and I'll imagine with you. *LOL*

Heroic Warrior
    For me personally, the ideal would be something of mmorpg size so as many locations as possible could be done since I love to explore. For a single player experience I'd prefer it to be in the vein of Elder Scrolls/later Fallout games. All of the suggestions in the thread are ok with me, and ideally we would all get our wishes.

Unfortunately we'll probably get some kind of simplistic beat-em-up movie tie in that won't please anyone...

I'd play any of them, as long as I got one. But, if I had it my way, it would have the MMORPG model, with sandbox style development. Let me choose what side I want to be on, how I fight and what I fight with. Yeah, mmmmm......Look at all the unicorns...........
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

I think it would be awesome to have a Masters game done in the style of Skylanders. Multi-player with collectible figures that have their own powers/skills. I would like the game to be more cartoony and fun not serious and dark.

A mix between X-men legends and the like in terms of character selection, with the ability to switch on the fly between at least 3 or so, and Devil may cry in terms game play action with level up abilities and new weapons with varied abilities and special moves. Some weapons universal, and some character specific.

I'd like it to have mission replay in some shape or form.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I would also like it to be in the vein of Final Fantasy with lots of different weapons and monsters with the beauty and atmosphere of Shadow of the Collosus.The ideas are truly endless with the vast and varied cast of the entire MOTU and in the right hand could become truly epic and one of the greatest game franchises ever.

Widget
    To be honest, I'd love just about any MOTU game right about now .

Fighting for sure! Check out this thread I created a while back: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...t=soul+calibur

Playing Soul Calibur 5 reignited my love of MOTU and brought me back to the Org after years of absence!

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I think it would be awesome to have a Masters game done in the style of Skylanders. Multi-player with collectible figures that have their own powers/skills. I would like the game to be more cartoony and fun not serious and dark.
    I was just thinking this other day as my kids were playing Disney Infinity. I would love to have a He-Man game in the same style.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

It would be cool to see a marvel ultimate alliance style motu game. You get to choose sides good or evil. These games have a ton of playable characters and also dlc packs which they could offer horde and snake men. I would never stop playing that if it was ever made
    Needed:Trap Jaw - Tri-Klops - Dekker - Evil Lyn - Man-E-Faces - Man At Arms - BA He-Man - Kobra Khan - Queen Marleena - Bow - Roboto

Recent:King Randor - Mer-Man - Moss Man - Count Marzo - Megator - Orko - BA Skeletor