Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    I can't wait for this one. It doesn't look really "in-depth" but more of a fun "pick it up and play for a few minutes" game.
    I'd really love an immersive World of Warcraft type game or even a game like Call of Duty where it's an open-world first-person game on Eternia where you can choose which side you want to fight on. Fight alongside the Masters and keep peace on Eternia (and other worlds) or try to get access to the secrets and power of Grayskull alongside the Evil Warriors.
    Me too, except for the first person perspective. I never got into that pov. I like to see my character and I feel esp in a licensed game, it would be a bit of a let down to not see your hero rendered in full battling his foes!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Me too, except for the first person perspective. I never got into that pov. I like to see my character and I feel esp in a licensed game, it would be a bit of a let down to not see your hero rendered in full battling his foes!
    A Grand Theft Auto type game could work too...
    I'm just thinking of vehicles as they were a big part of the MOTU universe. Would I want to see my guy flying the Wind Raider...or would I want to feel as if I'm piloting it?

Maybe if it was like racing games where you can change the perspective.

The more I think about it...now that you brought it up...it would really work just like the Cybertron Transformers games. Incredibly fun.

Yeah a GTA/Red Dead Redemption type game would rock!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    I wish they used the Classics Hordak though...
    I wonder what was the reason for that choice?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I'm never jealous of IOS users just annoyed that it's not a simultaneous release.

yeah! Can't we BlackBerry users catch a break? We have apps too.

Just looked couldnt find it
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Just looked couldnt find it
    It comes out tomorrow.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Got my days screwed up again thanks

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    yeah! Can't we BlackBerry users catch a break? We have apps too.
    Blackberry is still around?

Do new iOS games get released at midnight or will it show up some time during the day tomorrow?
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aceface11 View Post
    Couldn't believe this when I saw it! Looks fantastic, perfect blend of classic influences and modern (but 2D) art style.
    Now I don't get a chance to write about He-Man much in my job (actually, who does?!) but I just had to put together this little preview piece on MSN UK. I also included a link to matty (little reference to the MOTUC classics line there). Feel free to share and enjoy: http://tech.uk.msn.com/features/he-m...-with-ios-game

Matt
    Great Preview, glad to have a He-man article from a non He-man site done right by a true fan.

New He-man game is now available on the Apple store!

First to get it!! ))

Awesome !

what did you search for? I am not finding it yet.

Yes, it is available now on iTunes, but the mininum requirement are iOS 4.3 (Third Generation of ipod Touch and iPhone 3gs)
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    Searched and found nothing
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Widget
    Maybe the availability is staggered by location. I'm on the east coast of the US and can't find it yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabooyah View Post
    Maybe the availability is staggered by location. I'm on the east coast of the US and can't find it yet either.
    Yeah, I'm in California and can't find it either. :/
    – No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabooyah View Post
    Really? iTunes (on Windows) gave me like $1.29 and in iTunes itself gave me $0.99 cent. 0.o

Anyway, info is on the main page
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

I'm now seconds away from playing it!
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prozac View Post
    I'm now seconds away from playing it!
    Yeah, thanks, me too!
    – No comment.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Just downloading it now
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Got it this AM, cant wait to play!
    One with the Power

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Help save the Stargate series vist http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU

Heroic Warrior
    OK, this game is AWESOMESAUCE.

Here is the lowdown:

It seems to have tons of levels, Super Mario Style. The controls are very easy - although at first I kept trying to swipe to attack when it's tapping (at least at the beginning). Left hand swipes to move, right hand taps to attack. It's really the best controls I've had for this type of game so far.

The music is awesome - I'm not somewhere I can have it very loud but it sounds like Filmation to me - and since there is a Filmation CD with the new DVD set, I'm presuming it is as it seems to be available. If it's not, it is a very good imitation.

I'm in love with the graphics - it's like MOTUCized Filmation. All the characters are instantly recognizable, and look great. This is how a re-make is done - instead of putting all kinds of energy into redesigning what's already amazing just to "put your stamp on it", to "reimagine" something that already was imagined quite well, just translated into video game form.

Just playing through the first set of levels, which are numbered again like SMB (1-1, 1-2, etc.) you see

Horde Troopers (the first enemy you encounter!), the little Skeletor floating robots
    , and all kinds of other neat things.

So far, the store contains many upgrades to He-man - additional health, additional combat moves (although very simple at the beginning, I can see some real skill being used to use some of these in combos, but the game so far is perfectly playable without them - they just add some style). There are also tokens that allow you to call in MAA for assistance (and he too can get upgraded weapons).

Currency in the store are jewels that you find EVERYWHERE. One of the ways this game shines is the ability to break objects (support beams, other environment objects), and you get many more doing that. Just playing through the first set of levels I had over 5K of them so I could buy an item.

They do offer them for sale if you don't want to "work" for them. I have to say, very reasonably priced - the max you can buy is 640K of them for $9.99, which I believe is enough to buy everything in the store and then some. I know some will squawk about the $ aspect, but it seems to be very easy to collect these gems (like I said, well over 5K in just a few minutes playing through the first level). You do not need to buy anything, and there seems to be a TON of content for only the .99c app purchase.

It also seems to have a lot of re-playability. For example, there were a few "extras" I could not reach playing through that you need a later move to be able to, so I'll have to go back there once I earn that move to get it. I already unlocked some "concept art" - I cannot wait to see what there is for some "extras" like that. Also seem quite a few "achievements" you can get - I look forward to seeing y'all on game center!

I'll try to post some screenies later for those who haven't/can't get it yet.

Its awesome

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone