Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Heroic Warrior
    It's a fun game.

But, I'm having trouble with the controls. I can get He-Man to jump, but he only jumps straight up, not slightly to the right in order to jump up onto the ledge. It's darn finicky and I find that a little frustrating. The parts where He-Man is just side-scrolling and whacking various enemies is still fun.

I hope they provide a patch/upgrade which allows you to use She-Ra instead of He-Man. And I'm surprised that Hordak is a "henchman" of Skeletor! Hordak should be in control, especially as his Horde Troopers appear to constitute the vast majority of baddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Someone should mention MOTUC, Mattycollector.com, and the Castle Grayskull preorder in the comments and then we should all click "Yes" this review was helpful.
    Consider it done.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Consider it done.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Loving the game even though I suck at games! This is really fun and the graphics are pretty impressive. I like how the music has a very Filmation feel too.

I think I am missing something while playing -- often times I see one of the lure battle armor symbols but they are in a place I cannot reach. I also never seem to have enough gems to really buy anything new that is good. Still, loads of fun! One day I hope to stop dying in the Fright Zone on the level where the green water rises the entire time...

It looks like it uses Apple's Game Center app (it signed me in to the He-Man game with that account) so it may transfer your progress between devices. I haven't tried it on my iPad yet (I played on my iPhone during the day). I need to broadcast the puppy through my Apple TV and see it large and in charge!
    have you tried double jumping?
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    So has anyone beat the game yet? Ending SPOILERS?

And what about those bios? Has anyone unlocked those yet? Are they the same things from the Classics figures?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I've only played up to 1-3 so far, but it's super cute and charming. I'm so happy this was made, and apparently it's pretty successful! It seems to be very well made. Usually platform games are just difficult to play on a touch screen, but they have the right idea with how this is controlled. Great stuff. He-Man is back, baby!!

I've beaten the game already. Final Boss is the giant Skeletor from the trailer. He's really easy, I just spammed Thunderpunch on his face and beat him, he doesn't even damage you by touch like the other bosses. I got 3 stars on my first try.

Ending is just a picture and He-Man saying Skeletor is evil as they come but makes a a great app, seriously, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    So has anyone beat the game yet? Ending SPOILERS?

And what about those bios? Has anyone unlocked those yet? Are they the same things from the Classics figures?
    They are taken directly from Classics. All the same story and plot points are present.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

All this time Skeletor has tried to defeat He-man, and all he really needed were some flying bats! I hate those bats!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Wow, what an awesome game! Like others have said, the controls are kinda hard to get used to and those bats are annoying as all get out, but holy crap what a game!!! For only $0.99!!
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Even though I've beaten the game, it's VERY re-playable! The only time I've put it down tonight was when my iPod touch battery would die

How's everyone else doing as far as collecting the Lores? So far I have...

Masters Bios 5/11
    Product Art 2/17
    Mini Comic Cover 4/15
    Game Concept Art 7/18
    Concept Art 2/6

In particular I find the Game Concept Art the most interesting. The two separate designs for the He-Man character (prior to the final design) just looked weird. I'm glad they went with old stubby legs.
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

I've been collecting stuff too. Anyone know how to get the stuff that too high to reach by jumping like the lore in the third or fourth level?
    Also here's a picture of Teela from her bio, I haven't seen her elsewhere besides this in the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    I've been collecting stuff too. Anyone know how to get the stuff that too high to reach by jumping like the lore in the third or fourth level?
    I would suggest the double jump. But having said that, there is a Lore on the the first level of Grayskull Walls that's flippin' impossible to get.

And to all those bat haters out there, I've found the Thunder Punch power-up is pretty useful for taking care of them.

Double jump doesn't reach high enough. And it's actually on the second level, my mistake. Here's the lore I'm talking about.

Double jump doesn't reach high enough. And it's actually on the second level, my mistake. Here's the lore I'm talking about.
    What if you get hit by the bat & knocked into it? Or maybe an upper cut?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Problem solved!

In order to get those high, hard to reach lores you need to have the Thunder Punch power-up AND the Thunder Punch upgrade. With the upgrade you can do a double jump then perform the Thunder Punch action in mid-air to get that extra height.

BTW the screen cap you uploaded actually has a hidden teleportation thingie midway up the right hand wall. Just jump up and you'll find it,

Heroic Warrior
    Also here's a picture of Teela from her bio, I haven't seen her elsewhere besides this in the game.
    Teela must be somewhere in the game...all the others that have bios are, so presumably she must be as well. I hope!

The teleporter takes you underneath the bridge, not to one above it. But regardless I'm glad you told me there's upgrades, I had no idea about them since there was no slider arrow. I though the game was balanced in difficulty but these upgrades make the game too easy now.
    Also on the lore in the first Grayskull wall level there's a teleport underneath the minotaur, just fall down the hole on the platform behind him, you'll teleport right above the lore, but this is probably moot information now that I know the thunderpunch equipment exists.

Here some more interesting stuff from the concept art unlockables I've found.

More #1's.

United States

Overall Apps (iPad): #1
    Games (iPad): #1

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    More #1's.

United States

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...padoverall.jpg
    YAAAAAY!! I know it's just an inexpensive game, but MOTU as I've said over and over again has everything it needs to comeback as a big franchise - except an owner who will let it. Mattel is so gun shy with this property and some 'fans' are too. but he-man can work given the right chance in any market.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I have to buy me an ipad for playing this game since my iphone 3 is too old for playing this game on.
    That looks like so fun !
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    I hate that ign.com rated the game a 6.8/10 because of the controls, but glad to see it reach the #1 spot in the US. Now, I hate to say this, and I am from Canada, so no bias here, but we all know it "really" counts when you reach the #1 spot in the US. Lol. I'm getting a Wii U next Mont and would love to play this on the Wii U game pad

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    YAAAAAY!! I know it's just an inexpensive game, but MOTU as I've said over and over again has everything it needs to comeback as a big franchise
    I know, I'm so excited. Fingers crossed this has longevity.

Add Italy to the list of #1's.

EDIT.

And Canada.

Last edited by Tallstar; October 26, 2012 at 08:25am.

I'm looking into getting myself a tablet, I really don't like the apple way of doing things for my tastes (it's great for some people for me I prefer what windows and android offers - though windows has so few apps) I hope to treat myself to a galaxy note 10.1 for my birthday. I think playing this game on that would be SWEET!! (I admit though I am intrigued greatly by thw surface tablet as well, I just don't trust the level of app support)
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org