Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Can I make a blocking-move in the game?

I think it had that ability but I fail to achieve it.

Any help appreciated.

If you touch and hold on the right side of the screen you should go into a stance that deflects projectiles back toward the enemy and supercharges your sword for a slash.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    Shes therr in the credits holding a sword
    Battle cat is also in the credits but he's not a playable character. I beat the game, but you can't choose to play the game with another character after that. In fact there is no real bonus you get for beating the game.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Battle cat is also in the credits but he's not a playable character. I beat the game, but you can't choose to play the game with another character after that. In fact there is no real bonus you get for beating the game.
    Can you go back and play the same levels again after beating the game or do you only have the option to go back to prior levels before beating it?
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

You can play every level you've cleared earlier even of you haven't beat the entire game yet. Just like with Angry Birds for example. Beating the game doesn't really give you anything special from what I can see.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Thanks Neo.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Not a problem.

TEELA is in the Credits ??

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I Beat the game and watched the credits, Orko and Battle Cat are in the credits but Teela is Not ! Teela is just pictured in the Master Bio Lore and game concept art as far as I know - Unless they just added her in - I want to see a picture - Someone Please post - Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Anyone have any info on the Android version yet? Even the developer's main website doesn't have any info....
    I would also like to know this
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by firestar88 View Post
    I Beat the game and watched the credits, Orko and Battle Cat are in the credits but Teela is Not ! Teela is just pictured in the Master Bio Lore and game concept art as far as I know - Unless they just added her in - I want to see a picture - Someone Please post - Thanks
    Ah ok. I didn't see her in the credits myself. I replied to a post mentioning she was and I assumed he was right about that. Guess he wasn't.

He-man gets a GOLD review from UK Pocketgamer

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...ew.asp?c=46154

f you were born in the '80s, at some point in your life you've probably raised a cardboard tube over your head and shouted, "I have the power!"

That's because you grew up in an age when men in furry pants wielding giant swords was acceptable Saturday morning TV fare.

We may live in darker times now, but thankfully Chillingo and GlitchSoft have found a magical portal to take us back to those halcyon days. This portal is He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe.

GlitchSoft's new iOS cartoon adventure has all the hacking, slashing, and furry pants any child of the '80s could want, plus enough sly winks and in-jokes to satisfy the He-Man diehards. Throw in a clever control scheme and a decent challenge, and you're left with an utterly brilliant blast from the past.

By the power of Grayskull

The game starts with He-Man dangling upside down in the dungeons of Snake Mountain, taunted by his archnemesis Skeletor about the evil plan he's concocted to take over Eternia. It doesn't take long, mind, for the Most Powerful Man in the Universe to get free and start a 27-level campaign to get to Castle Grayskull and save the day.

You control He-Man by sliding a finger in the direction you want to go on the left-hand side of the screen. Keeping your finger held down after a slide keeps him moving in that direction. Sword slashes are executed by tapping on the right-hand side of the screen.

As you work through the different locations that make up He-Man's home planet of Eternia, you'll gain enough crystals to learn new moves. To perform these moves, you swipe on the right of the screen. Up is always a jump, while the rest of the moves you learn are mapped to left, right, and down swipes.

It makes for a fluid experience that's not hampered by hard-to-locate buttons or complex combinations of taps. You're swiping your way through the game as He-Man slashes his way through the creatures and obstacles you come across.

Manly '80s man

Those beasts and blockages pose a pretty stiff challenge. While the first few levels walk you through the different parts of the game, including your special Grayskull power - which makes you invincible and super strong for a burst - once the hand holding is over, things get pretty tough.

Flying enemies, collapsing scenery, and giant boss battles all block your path to Grayskull. You'll normally manage to scrape through a level with a single-star rating, but getting the highest scores requires some dexterous manipulation of our Eternian hero.

Thankfully, you can call on Man At Arms (He-Man's long-time mentor) for help if you have the right tokens. He'll stomp on from the left of the screen, and as soon as you start swiping, he'll start blasting away with his lasers until his power runs out and he has to pop off to recharge.

Childhood dreams

He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe is a brilliantly put-together action-platforming romp, with a knowing sense of humour and enough winks and nods to keep fans of the original cartoon grinning from ear to ear.

Some might find its tougher sections a little much to bear, but fans of the genre are going to find themselves swept away in the cartoon brilliance of the game.

Fun, funny, and wonderfully constructed, He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe is a fitting homage to your childhood memories.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

This game has been so much fun for me the last few afternoons. I can't help but want a new cartoon series now, done in a style similar to the videogame!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    My brother finally let me play the MOTU game I made him buy (and I paid for). I think it's a lot of fun!

I was wondering if this game would work with the iCade? It would be AMAZING to be able to play this with arcade game controls!!!!

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Widget
    Anybody interested in a Lore guide? I think I've collected all the visible ones, but I'm still missing roughly six per category.

I'd like a lore guide, I have no idea where like 15 of them are, and it's the last thing I need to do in this game.

Yes I'd like a Lore guide too Please=)

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo39 View Post
    Anybody interested in a Lore guide? I think I've collected all the visible ones, but I'm still missing roughly six per category.
    Do you kow where the sorceress bio lore is? and which level exactly?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by firestar88 View Post
    Do you kow where the sorceress bio lore is? and which level exactly?
    No idea. I'm missing her, He-Man, Orko and Battle Cat. Any clues?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo39 View Post
    Yes definitely!

So any news on when the android version is coming out??
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I was wondering if this game would work with the iCade? It would be AMAZING to be able to play this with arcade game controls!!!!

http://www.futureshop.ca/multimedia/...2/10172124.jpg
    I have a bunch of these here at work. If I get a chance this afternoon, I'll test it out and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    Double jump doesn't reach high enough. And it's actually on the second level, my mistake. Here's the lore I'm talking about.

Lemon,

I figured out a way! It is time consuming!!! At the beginning of the stage you will see 3 horde crates. You need to push a crate all the way under that high icon and double jump up to get it! He-Man is strong, but slow! Along the way, you have to kill enemies without destroying your crate, and don't get too far ahead of you will not be able to get behind the crate to push it forward!!!

Now I need to know how to get the icon under the bridge!!! Any help!?!?

Wow, I had zero clue you could push crates... I always just destroyed them... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
    Lemon,

I figured out a way! It is time consuming!!! At the beginning of the stage you will see 3 horde crates. You need to push a crate all the way under that high icon and double jump up to get it! He-Man is strong, but slow! Along the way, you have to kill enemies without destroying your crate, and don't get too far ahead of you will not be able to get behind the crate to push it forward!!!

do you push the crate to the left or right side?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post

Level 1-2. ?

Ther is a portal . Double jump at the edge of the screen to the right the wall. Takes u down to the area under the bridge. To the left of the screen up high in the same room is Lore but I can't figure out how to get that one.

I am missing about 14 Lores, man, would love to get these. I have already unlocked all the perks, now trying to do some of the challenges because i have no idea where these other Lores are.
    Like anyone could even know that