Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

I need the following Lores on my Iphone, I think I may more on the Ipad version but don't have it here at work:

Bios:

Battle Cat
    He-Man
    Orko
    Sorceress
    Teela

Art:

Item 1
    Item 4
    Item 10
    Item 14

Comics:

Game Concept:

Concept:
    Got all 6
    Like anyone could even know that

Quote Originally Posted by slgcmg View Post
    I need the following Lores on my Iphone, I think I may more on the Ipad version but don't have it here at work:

Bios:

Battle Cat
    He-Man
    Orko
    Sorceress
    Teela

Art:

Item 1
    Item 4
    Item 10
    Item 14

Comics:

Game Concept:

Concept:
    Got all 6
    And you said you bought some of those? I need four of everything except the concept art, only need three of those. I am interested if you can remember where you found the concept arts unless you just bought them.
    R.I.P.
    Ronald Henry Schwartz
    June 29 1935 - June 23 2005
    I miss you Dad!

I bought the ones you can buy.

Onmy iPad I have Teela. Not sure where I found her.

All the rest are the same.
    Like anyone could even know that

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    You have to upgrade the thunder punch (costs 50,000). There are two levels to all those moves.
    Interesting. I never noticed you could scroll down in the store to see more upgrades. Thanks!

Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by KuuKuuSon View Post
    Cronosaber, you and I are matched in lore except for the four in 7-1, I only have three. Will you please rattle off the four spots? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I double checked my missing lore to yours and I'm missing the same ones as you (except I haven't paid for the five 5000 crystal ones, I still wonder if those an be found). Is the 4 lords for 7-1 a typo and there's only three? Just double checking.
    I do actually have 4 lore for 7-1, I played the level again just to double check. I unfortunately didn't keep track of where I found them. However my guess is that you are missing the lore just before Skeletor. Near the end there are a bunch of platforms that get successively higher and eventually lead to a platform with a teleporter. If you are careful you can jump to that teleporter without triggering it and then you can jump off to the right where the lore is located. Luckily there is one of those invisible teleporters there which will bring you back to the first platform, so you won't fall to your death. Even if you do trigger the teleporter on the platform you can actually jump to the left and make it into the invisible teleporter so you can try again without having to restart the level.

GO GET THE NEW UPDATE! LOL

the new update adds She-ra as a playable character and shows what I believe to be Battlecat as coming soon!!!! OMG!!!

Just got the update and am re-playing as She-Ra. Fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    Just got the update and am re-playing as She-Ra. Fun stuff.
    ...[spit-take].. She-Ra??? Huh?! What?! WHAT!?! ...gotta go check this info out!

...aww man!!! Want this game worse than ever now... I gotta buy an Ipad.... lol
    Last edited by Replikor; December 5, 2012 at 12:03pm.

I've just done the update and I'm playing as She-ra as well wooohooooo!. You can even summon Swiftwind!
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    I've just done the update and I'm playing as She-ra as well wooohooooo!. You can even summon Swiftwind!
    ...so jealous right now. lol

Wow, glad I checked the thread. I hadn't played in a couple weeks. Time to go check out SHE-RA the hottie with the deep voice and crazy sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    What does Swiftwind do?
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Wow, playing as She-Ra is extremely fun. New powers, moves a lot faster, jumps higher, and Swift Wind is a BEAST!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    What does Swiftwind do?
    Destroys everything in site. Pretty bad ass.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Bring on more characters!!! Thanks Chillingo and Mattel!!!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Flippin' amazing!!!!!

This is just what I've been waiting for - it's GREAT to play as She-Ra. They've put a lot of work into it too - she has different moves to He-Man, access to Swift Wind and appearances from the Crystal Castle!

Awesome
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

The animation on She-Ra is awesome! And I think she's faster and can jump higher than He-Man. Different abilities and stuff, too, much better than I would have expected. I love her intro, when her brother can't escape his chains and she jumps in to cheers.

Judging from the silhouette on the character selection page, coming soon there will be a new playable character with an ax. I'm thinking either Battle Armor He-Man, or (I hope) Vikor!
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    The animation on She-Ra is awesome! And I think she's faster and can jump higher than He-Man. Different abilities and stuff, too, much better than I would have expected. I love her intro, when her brother can't escape his chains and she jumps in to cheers.

Judging from the silhouette on the character selection page, coming soon there will be a new playable character with an ax. I'm thinking either Battle Armor He-Man, or (I hope) Vikor!
    I agree. She's faster and can jump higher. It's cool that she's not a "clone" (in gaming features) as He-Man. I'm also way excited that they clearly plan to continue to update and add more characters.

I'm excited to get to the newer levels too to see if they've added new bad guys?! Anyone know yet?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Man, I wish I wasn't stuck as stupid work so I could update this and play! I hope they keep rolling out these updates for a while!

How cool would it be to play as He-Ro?

Court Magician
    Does the update reset all of your accomplishments? I don't want to do it all again :/
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Nope; the She-Ra campaign is totally separate as far as challenges and unlocks go.

She-Ra is a boss!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

You get to use all the crystals you hoarded previously though. I upgraded her powers right away.

After I downloaded the update the game keeps crashing at the loading screen before a level, anyone else have this problem?

Terminator
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    After I downloaded the update the game keeps crashing at the loading screen before a level, anyone else have this problem?
    I turned off my ipod and turned it back on, then started the game again. That seemed to work.

There's at least one new level in the Fright Zone! Just started it! Very cool stuff.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com