Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: New He-Man video game for iPad, iPhone & Android!- Now Available on Google Play

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I am stoked that She-Ra has been added! I downloaded the update but now the game keeps crashing whether I play She-Ra or He-Man.
    Delete it and redownload it (you already bought it so it should be free). The update probably corrupted but if you download it again you will be downloading a fully patched new install

I think your settings will be saved but no way to no for sure, I think if you have the game center enabled all your stats and saves and stuff are in the cloud
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Delete it and redownload it (you already bought it so it should be free). The update probably corrupted but if you download it again you will be downloading a fully patched new install

I think your settings will be saved but no way to no for sure, I think if you have the game center enabled all your stats and saves and stuff are in the cloud
    Awesome!! Thanks for the tip!!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    still no word on the android release? it's been over a month.
    I feel you! They threw out the month later comment without any clarification. I've been chomping at the bit to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I beat the game this morning as She-Ra and it was fun. Her agility and jumps make her much easier to avoid boss attacks, she's like a pinball. Glitter wave is much more useful than He-Man's throwing axe, especially against the flying mages/witches.

Swift Wind is also really useful against bosses, almost like summoning the power of Grayskull.

So I completely disagree that her special powers are useless or that's she's harder to beat the game with. You need to use what you have and let go of how you played with as He-Man.

After I beat the game, I spotted Battle Cat in the game as the credits were rolling. If Swift Wind is such a monster, can't wait til they let us use him.
    Huh? Her Glittering Wave is completely useless. It's slow, weak, only travels on ground (don't know how you say it's good on Wizards, they hover above pits where the wave can't reach them, at least He-Man's axe can go across gaps to hit them) Honestly it was just a waste of 40000 gems.

She'd definitely a lot harder to 3-star the game with, levels that are easy to 3 star with He-Man become hassles for She-Ra.

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't delete the app! Just turn off the iOS device and turn it back on, if you delete the app you lose all your gems and powerups and have to start from scratch.

I know from experience since I deleted and reinstalled yet it still didn't work.
    Last edited by LemonLimeGygor; December 7, 2012 at 02:10am.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    Huh? Her Glittering Wave is completely useless. It's slow, weak, only travels on ground (don't know how you say it's good on Wizards, they hover above pits where the wave can't reach them, at least He-Man's axe can go across gaps to hit them) Honestly it was just a waste of 40000 gems.

She'd definitely a lot harder to 3-star the game with, levels that are easy to 3 star with He-Man become hassles for She-Ra.
    Game and features work great for me. I had a pretty easy time finishing the game.
    Last edited by SCB; December 7, 2012 at 02:56am.

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY the_ultimate_evil's Avatar
    So umm what actually changed, yeah it's cool to play as she-ra but unless I'm mistaken there are no new unlockables, and people are claiming level 3-3 and 3-4 but where they not always there
    And so I walk, into the searing light which banishes all darkness, surrendering my face and form to atoms of dust, seeking the true darkness of peace,the cool shadows of eternity and the unknown fate of nothingness
    Click to see my portfolio here
    my art blog with my latest pieces here
    my deviant art galleryhere
    all comments, criticisms and questions are welcome in my guestbook

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    The levels 3-3 and 3-4 are brand new, never before seen until this new download
    10 Most Wanted MOTUC's: Ninjor, Quake, Squeeze, MYP King Mero, Sagitar, Dragstor, Snake Armor He-man, Phravus, Filmation's Garth (post transformation), Angella

Widget
    Ok here is a list of all the lore that I know of, I made the list while replaying the game as She-Ra. I hope this helps anyone who can't seem to find a particular piece of lore. The lores that are not listed here can be bought for 5000 crystals each.

1-1
    Bio Skeletor - At the very beginning of the level turn around and smash the bricks. Walk through the wall and you will reach the other side with the lore.

Game Concept Art 9 - Midway through the level you will see this lore below some bricks. Break the bricks to reach the lore.

1-2
    Comic Cover 14 - Midway through the level a bridge will appear when you walk towards it. The lore is located in the air at the left side of the bridge.

Product Art 3 - The lore is located underneath the same bridge as described in the Comic Cover 14 lore. There is an invisible transporter in the air at the right side of the bridge, jump once to get into it. The transporter will bring you under the bridge where the lore is located.

Comic Cover 7 - The lore is located on top of a slab of rock being held up by 2 breakable pillars. Shortly after the section where you summon the power of Greyskull.

1-3
    Comic Cover 1 - At the beginning of the level follow the giant skeleton off the screen to the left, then jump to reach this lore.

Comic Cover 11 - After defeating the first giant skeleton you face the lore can be found on top of a slab of rock being held up by 2 breakable pillars.

1-4
    Game Concept Art 11 - At the beginning of the level the lore can be seen underneath the floor. There is an invisible teleporter at the very end of the spiked ceiling. Wait for the ceiling to raise all the way up then jump.

Bio Hordak - Underneath the bricks midway through the level. Break the bricks and fall down to reach the lore.

1-5
    Product Art 5 - The lore is located in the air while running away from Beast Man.

2-1
    Game Concept Art 4 - The lore can be seen near the beginning of the level behind some strong bricks.

Game Concept Art 7 - This lore can be seen near the end of the level behind some strong bricks, in the exact same way as the first one.

Product Art 16 - Just after the Game Concept Art 7 lore, this lore can be found high in the air just before the bridge.

2-2
    Product Art 8 - Midway through the level there are a group of crystals which form an arrow which points down. Down smash the ground until it gives way, it will take quite a few hits. You will fall to your death, but get the lore.

Game Concept Art 1 - At the end of the level you will see this one underneath the platform you are standing on. The lore can be reached by walking on the spiked floor, you will need to summon the power of Greyskull to get to this one if you do not want to die.

2-3
    Bio Teela - At the beginning of the level after walking across a long bridge you can drop down. After dropping down turn around and walk underneath the bridge to grab the lore. Be careful not to get hit by the rising lava.

Product Art 12 - About midway through the level you will see this lore behind some bricks just past the part where you must walk towards the left side of the screen to continue.

2-4
    Product Art 2 - Near the beginning of the level, after fighting through the horde troopers with rocket launchers you will see bricks above you. Do not break them, jump up on them, kill the bat and then break the bricks blocking the path to the right. Follow the path to the lore.

Game Concept Art 16 - About midway through the level, before where you have to jump down between the two spiked walls, there will be a ledge above you. Jump towards the left side of the screen to get on the ledge and grab the lore.

3-1
    Product Art 15 - After using the rising platform you will see bricks on the ground near two Horde troopers. Break the bricks and fall down to get the lore, you will land on a platform that will bring you back up.

Comic Cover 3 - At the very end of the level you will see a Horde trooper on a platform. The lore is located right above him. You should be able to jump to the lore using his platform, be careful of the two bats flying around the lore.

3-2
    Game Concept Art 3 - On the second level located behind some bricks on the left hand side of the screen.

Product Art 7 - Near the end of the level you will see a large number of strong bricks blocking a path to the right. The lore is located at the end of this path.

4-1
    Game Concept Art 6 - The lore is located on a ledge just before the part with the falling platforms. You will have to jump towards the left of the screen to land on this ledge.

Comic Cover 10 - Midway through the bridge with the falling platforms. You will need to fall down but you will land on solid ground.

4-2
    Bio Beast Man - Just after the part where you must defeat a bunch of skeletons (and a few wizards) in order to continue, near the beginning of the level. The lore is in a breakable ice crystal.

Comic Cover 13 - In the area where you must defeat a bunch of wizards in order to continue, near the end of the level. Use the falling platform to jump to it.

4-3
    Game Concept Art 13 - Near the beginning of the level you will see this one below you. You will need to drop down and break the crystal to the left to get to this one.

Product Art 11 - About midway through the level you will see this one below you. Once you reach the falling platforms, stand on the first one and fall down to the lower level. Walk towards the left and quickly jump on another falling platform to reach this lore.

4-4
    Concept Art 6 - Near the beginning of the level after running out of a small tunnel filled with icicles you will see a group of three falling platforms. The lore is located above these platforms.

Game Concept Art 10 - After running through a tunnel filled with a number skeletons this lore can be found high in the air. The fish will roar for the second time directly below this lore.

5-1
    Game Concept Art 15 - Near the end of the level, after the area where you must defeat a bunch of Horde troopers to continue. You will see this lore trapped in a box of bricks.

Comic Cover 2 - Just after the Game Concept Art 15 lore there are two snake men on a platform throwing spears. If you fall down below this platform you land on a lower level and where you can grab the lore.

5-2
    Concept Art 4 - About midway through the level there is a group of three platforms, you will find the lore on top of a tallest platform with a snake man who throws spears, there is also a giant megator near the last platform who uses a ball and chain.

Comic Cover 5 - Near the end of the level this lore is located below some strong bricks.

5-3
    Bio Merman - Near the beginning of the level, located in the air just after the first spiked wall.

Concept Art 2 - Located at the very end of the level, high in the air just above a Horde rocket trooper. Be careful not to walk too far to the right and trigger the end of the level.

6-1
    Product Art 6 - Located at the beginning of the level on a platform high in the air. Used the bricks on the ground, the ones just behind where you start, to jump up and smash the breakable bricks in the air. Leave the lowest of these bricks so you can use them as a platform to reach the lore.

Comic Cover 8 - Located high in the air just after the part where you must defeat a bunch of purple wizards in order to continue. There are a bunch of crystals in a straight vertical line which leads to the lore token. If you cannot jump that high yet, after the giant skeleton there are two falling platforms. Fall down on the platform furthest to the right and you will land in a teleporter that will transport you to the lore.

6-2
    Game Concept Art 17 - At the very beginning of the level underneath the first drawbridge you must knock down. Use the falling platforms to get on the lower level and then break the bricks to the left to get to it, there will be another set of strong bricks to break before you can reach the lore.

Product Art 13 - About half way through the level below another drawbridge. Defeat the giant skeleton and the stand on the falling platforms to get below. You will need to smash the strong bricks to the left to get to the lore.

Bio Trap-Jaw - This lore is in the transporter maze. There are three ways to get into the maze. You can use the transporter that is to the right of the Product Art 13 lore or you can uses the one of the two transporters at the very top level if you walked past the falling platforms.

1. If you used the transporter near the Product Art 13 lore you will end up in the bottom left room of the maze . Take the transporter in this room. In the new room break the strong bricks, drop down and use the transporter. In this next room break the strong bricks, drop down and use the transporter which will teleport you to the room with the lore.

2. If you walked passed the falling platforms and take the first transporter, the one on the left before the bricks. This takes you to a room at the very bottom of the screen with two skeletons and two transporters. Take the transporter on the left, this will take you to the room at the bottom right of the maze. Break the strong bricks above you and take the upper transporter. In this room break the strong bricks below you, drop down and use the transporter in this room which will teleport you to the lore.

3. If you walked passed the falling platforms and take the second transporter, the one on the right after the bricks. You will end up in the middle left room of the maze. Break the bricks below you, drop down and use the transporter in this room. In the new room break the strong bricks, drop down and use the transporter. In this next room break the strong bricks, drop down and use the transporter which will teleport you to the room with the lore.

7-1
    Product Art 9 - At the start of the level go right and use the first teleporter. This lore will be directly to your right behind some breakable bricks.

Bio Man-at-Arms - After the part where you must defeat a bunch of skeletons you will come up a teleporter with breakable bricks on either side. Use the teleporter to get to the lower level and grab the lore sitting in the right side of the room. If you decide to break the bricks on the left instead of using the teleporter you will fall into the teleporter below and be teleported out of the room, the teleporter on the right side will just bring you back to the first teleporter.

Game Concept Art 12 - After the part where you must defeat the 3 swords in order to continue, use the teleporter to leave this room and immediately jump to the left to reach this lore. A platform will appear in front of the lore so you will not fall to your death. Break the strong bricks which surround the lore.

Product Art 17 - Near the end there are a 3 platforms that get successively higher and eventually lead to a platform with a teleporter. If you are careful you can jump to that teleporter without triggering it and then you can jump off to the right where the lore is located. Luckily there is one of those invisible teleporters there which will bring you back to the first platform, so you won't fall to your death. Even if you do trigger the teleporter on the platform you can actually jump to the left and make it into the invisible teleporter so you can try again without having to restart the level. If using She-Ra it is easiest to use the teleporter and then to jump backwards. I found that if you try to jump from the teleporter platform with She-Ra you will hit the top of the screen and not be able to do a second jump.

7-2
    Comic Cover 15 - Walk through the first teleporter you reach after defeating all of the skeletons at the beginning of the level. Do not use the teleporter! Just walk through it and up against the wall on the right, you will see the lore on the other side of the wall. Jump straight up and you will hit an invisible teleporter that will teleport you directly to the lore.

Game Concept 8 - After the section where you must defeat the red wizards on the 3 platforms with teleporters you will reach an area where you must defeat a bunch of skeletons. The lore is on the right side of this section high in the air behind some breakable bricks.
    Last edited by CronoSabre; December 7, 2012 at 09:49am.

Court Magician
    I beat the game as She-Ra last night. It was tougher as She-Ra but no big deal. My update might be buggy because the heel drop would put me in awkward places on the screen and I think it would force me into places that would get me hit when I was up in the air. It didn't make sense.

I have gathered every lore as She-Ra that I obtained as He-Man. I compiled a list and I'm pretty sure that the same lore is in the same place as where they were as He-Man. Meaning, that even though the lore is still behind the blocks to the left at the beginning of 1-1; it is also the same exact lore and not a change up. I originally didn't document He-Man's lore to compare.

It appears that any lore you haven't found as He-Man can be purchased now (by He-Man or She-Ra) but the lore you have found as He-Man cannot be purchased as She-Ra. I got half way through the game before I started documenting what can be purchased and what can't and they parallel my findings exactly.

Cronosabre, thanks for your response. I have four lore from level 7-1 as well, my game says I have three so I was confused. My game as She-Ra also says that 7-1 has 3 lore when I complete it.

So I've played the game straight through three times now (two as He-Man, one as She-Ra) and that doesn't include all the levels I've played individually. I say this because I can't begin to see where any of the remaining lore is. I am missing the same ones many of us are missing:

Masters Bios
    Battle Cat
    He-Man
    Orko
    Sorceress

Product Art
    Item 1
    Item 4
    Item 10
    Item 14

Mini Comic Covers
    Comic 4
    Comic 6
    Comic 9
    Comic 12

Game Concept Art
    Game Concept 2
    Game Concept 5
    Game Concept 14
    Game Concept 18

Concept Art
    Concept 1
    Concept 3
    Concept 5

Before I downloaded the She-Ra update, I purchased the five available to purchase and know that they are the following:

Game Concept 14 -- Skeletor high end art*
    Game Concept 18 -- Kobra Kahn size comparisons no hood*
    Concept 1 -- Beast Man
    Concept 3 -- Mer-Man
    Concept 5 -- Stratos

Looking at the purchasing capabilities in the update, I don't think you need to puchase them so I haven't as She-Ra. I am utterly baffled as to where they would be. I haven't ground pounded every piece of flooring on every board (like how to get Meckaneck on 2-1) or any really diligent work like that but still...

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Really impressive work Chronosaber! I compared it to my list and it checks out 100% (didn't doubt you, just wanted to make sure my list was correct ). And you're a lot more thurough than me :o).
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Widget
    I just found a suspicious looking spot on 7-3 (final boss battle) where there might be another lore but I can't seem to get it. In the first room that you appear in, before facing Skeletor, there is a suspicious looking spot on the roof on the corner where the Greyskull skull is. It looks to me like there is a lore hidden behind the skull. You can just make out a corner of a orangey looking something there. Just wanted to see if anyone has already found something there or if I am just starting to imagine things.

KuuKuuSon, that is some good insight into the lores and the update. I agree with you that the missing lores that you listed above are probably in the game somewhere, and that the developer probably decided to let people just buy them at this point if they haven't found them already yet.

Heroic Warrior
    REally fun that they added She-Ra to the mix. I love it!

Court Magician
    The meckaneck product art IMO is the game changer in terms of finding lore. Every other lore was fairly visible and pretty easy to obtain, especially seeing them accumłated the second time. If they are out there, they are behind something that needs to be broken or not easily accessed. The only constraints I would put on my speculation is these remaining lore should be accessible by He-Man and She-Ra because they don't have the same powers.
    Have constant patience and die a reason.

Widget
    Took forever, but I found all the lore runes.

I'll post a list of how many runes are on each level soon, but feel free to add me in GameCenter for proof : Tanek42

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, I went back through and beat every level again.

This is a COMPLETE list of all the Lore runes on each level. I do not remember specific lores or places they are on the level.

1-1 = 2 lore
    1-2 = 3 lore
    1-3 = 2 lore
    1-4 = 2 lore
    1-5 = 1 lore
    2-1 = 3 lore
    2-2 = 2 lore
    2-3 = 2 lore
    2-4 = 2 lore
    3-1 = 2 lore
    3-2 = 2 lore
    3-3 = 0 lore
    3-4 = 0 lore
    3-5 = 0 lore
    4-1 = 2 lore
    4-2 = 2 lore
    4-3 = 2 lore
    4-4 = 2 lore
    4-5 = 0 lore
    5-1 = 2 lore
    5-2 = 2 lore
    5-3 = 2 lore
    5-4 = 0 lore
    6-1 = 2 lore
    6-2 = 3 lore
    6-3 = 0 lore
    7-1 = 4 lore
    7-2 = 2 lore
    7-3 = 0 lore

I just saw CronoSabre's list and realized that it is complete, so for specific lore and locations, just check his out

Feel free to add me at Tanek42. I just finished getting every single achievement in the game including the new She-Ra ones. Feel free to message me if you need help with something.

I hope this helps, happy hunting!

Tanek
    Last edited by Tanek; December 10, 2012 at 08:23am.

Heroic Warrior
    I love the game and the She-Ra add on beat both modes and found most of the lore thanks to these posts. I just hoped they would have changed the music a little for her since He-Man has his theme music kinda so should She-Ra.

Can anyone take a screen shot of this? I've looked for this spot and even found crystals that match this description, but no floors to be smashed.

2-2
    Product Art 8 - Midway through the level there are a group of crystals which form an arrow which points down. Down smash the ground until it gives way, it will take quite a few hits. You will fall to your death, but get the lore.

everyone go over to the matty forms and cast your vote on the next villain to be added to the game. You can choose between King Hsss, Evil-lyn or Triklops
    Masters of the Universe Fan for Life

My Feedback:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=Jemabo2

Hope King Hsss wins, he should have been the boss of the palace level in the first place! (Trap Jaw should have been the boss of Snake Mountain since it has none)

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Evil-Lyn, is my choice. And it better be the 200X version.

But they are actually ALL great choices. Evil-Lyn is Skeletor's second in command, both her and Tri-Klops round out Skeletor's main court in this game (in addition to Skeletor, Beast Man, Mer-Man and Trap Jaw) and King Hsss is the last of He-Man's major villains to get represented.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by JeMaBo2 View Post
    everyone go over to the matty forms and cast your vote on the next villain to be added to the game. You can choose between King Hsss, Evil-lyn or Triklops
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. My immediate thought was to go with Evil-Lyn, but King Hsss might be kind of neat. Hmmm.

Voted King Hsss. Love to fight him on the little screen. Evil Lyn would be cool too, but she's #2 to Skeletor. Might be fun to see her spells, but imagine Hsss's snake form.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeGygor View Post
    Hope King Hsss wins, he should have been the boss of the palace level in the first place! (Trap Jaw should have been the boss of Snake Mountain since it has none)
    agreed, always thought hiss should have been the boss for that level. However, if hiss is the boss for snake mountain that sort of fits as well.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Oh, come on! It's all very cool, but where's the Android version??
    GozzoMan, Heroic Cherry Picker

I voted Evil-Lynn! I think she'd be nice for some variety. If King Hiss wins I won't be upset though. I'm hoping all of them make it eventually!